Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Greetings peeps :D

I didn't watch last night - I was busy in the kitchen, but it was on in the lounge and there was a lot of screaming, so I figured maybe they were having to eat bugs or something *big yawning smilie*
    Was it then that the vampire dolls were on?
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Hello all :)

Happy belated birthday Barra, hope you celebrate in style xxx

Silly hot again here today. Roll on rainy season...
    Middle child has finished IB exams and school and is now freeeeeeee! And I am feeling old :(
    not as old as I am feeling halla! What does IB stand for, please?
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou Eddie, Halla and Hicky. ! I celebrated by walking a few steps unaided lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »

I didn't watch last night - I was busy in the kitchen, but it was on in the lounge and there was a lot of screaming, so I figured maybe they were having to eat bugs or something *big yawning smilie*

I'm gonna take a wild guess that it stands for International Baccalaureate:confused:
  • Options
    Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Belated Birthday Barra! :D

didnt see last nights BB as i went to bed early :(

will see if i can find last nights on catch up

hope everyone is well....bit of sun spotted in the sky today :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watched last night BB i thought the task was funny particularly the first one in the baths :D

cant say i have a favourite yet, but not keen on Harriet and whiney Arron
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday Barra! :D

didnt see last nights BB as i went to bed early :(

will see if i can find last nights on catch up

hope everyone is well....bit of sun spotted in the sky today :D

Thanks Janet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    watched last night BB i thought the task was funny particularly the first one in the baths :D

cant say i have a favourite yet, but not keen on Harriet and whiney Arron

Yes the baths segment was definitely the best, though had to turn the volume down!

I don't think much of Arron at the moment but i dont mind Harriet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Yes the baths segment was definitely the best, though had to turn the volume down!

I don't think much of Arron at the moment but i dont mind Harriet

i agree about the volume :D

maybe i need to see more of Harriet and have judged her too soon, the bit i saw she came across as looking for an argument, but thats the only bit ive seen of her to be honest
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

A wet start to the morning. Yesterday was gorgeous in London. More of that please. :)
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))

What does middle child do now then?

We all have to grow old, I believe.

If they can replace my Hip then i wonder what else can be replaced?

Will need to wait and see what the results are and then he'll decide where and what!

Hi Moots, yes, as Barra says below, it's International Baccalaureate. It's what the school here does instead of A levels, it's six subjects plus an Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge and a Community Action Service element. All adds up to a max of 45 points. It's a lot of work and really quite tough.
    I'm gonna take a wild guess that it stands for International Baccalaureate:confused:
    It does, yes :)

Morning all :)
    Hot n sunny again, one year now since the Army decided they wanted to be in charge. No signs of that changing any time soon.
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))

Not as nice a day as was hoping here.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

A wet start to the morning. Yesterday was gorgeous in London. More of that please. :)
    Good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))))))

at least it's not raining here at the mo. dull though.
    Will need to wait and see what the results are and then he'll decide where and what!

Hi Moots, yes, as Barra says below, it's International Baccalaureate. It's what the school here does instead of A levels, it's six subjects plus an Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge and a Community Action Service element. All adds up to a max of 45 points. It's a lot of work and really quite tough.

Hot n sunny again, one year now since the Army decided they wanted to be in charge. No signs of that changing any time soon.
    Good Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Hope daughter gets good results, they all help these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Everyone :)

Good luck to your daughter Halla :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello all :D
    Thankyou Eddie, Halla and Hicky. ! I celebrated by walking a few steps unaided lol
    well done you!!:cool:
    ah yes..

This is a much better qualification than A levels these days, not so?:cool:
    Is it accepted by British Universities?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Everyone :)

Good luck to your daughter Halla :)
    Hi Janet.:+))))))))))))))

ah yes..

Hi Moots.:+))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Phew i got something right ! :D

Is it better or worse with the Army in charge:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ah yes..

Thanks Moots, lets call it a lucky guess!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Phew i got something right ! :D

Is it better or worse with the Army in charge:confused:
    It just shows, what you did to your leg hasn't affected the brain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just shows, what you did to your leg hasn't affected the brain.

Yeah i didn't hit my head ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah i didn't hit my head ! :D
    Some things are quite closely related, and one problem can effect another.

My Hip had gone but the pain was in my knee, they said my knee was ok really, my brain was mistaking the nerves from my knee with the nerves from my Hip.
    they replaced the Hip and my knee is fine now.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Some things are quite closely related, and one problem can effect another.

My Hip had gone but the pain was in my knee, they said my knee was ok really, my brain was mistaking the nerves from my knee with the nerves from my Hip.
    they replaced the Hip and my knee is fine now.

I think it was because you were walking awkwardly because of the hip.

I have gone RIGHT off Jade. Fancy taking the food in to flaunt! :o
  • Options
    Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone right off all of them with the very, very small chance that Danny might be ok. I also warmed a bit to Jack (if you can warm an ice cube) when he was trying to get those who were drunk, to go to bed. I liked Pie face originally but that soon went.

Adjoa....being so sexually open, sealed her fate. We like to be inclusive but when it comes to the crunch, there is open and then there's sharing too much. My opinion only, of course......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tess-g wrote: »
    I've gone right off all of them with the very, very small chance that Danny might be ok. I also warmed a bit to Jack (if you can warm an ice cube) when he was trying to get those who were drunk, to go to bed. I liked Pie face originally but that soon went.

Adjoa....being so sexually open, sealed her fate. We like to be inclusive but when it comes to the crunch, there is open and then there's sharing too much. My opinion only, of course......

I think you hit the nail on the head there Tess! That and the whining in the diary room that nobody understood her.

Arrrrrgh, Jack's Giant Butt Crack on view tonight.......

I think the savage Tory cuts must have hit the production team's finances. The tasks are dreadful, just trying to turn the housemates against each other and promote fights, no expense even attempted >:(.

Have we really sunk this low?
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Tess-g wrote: »

Exactly. It was just a bit too much. Every time she said "p*ssy" i cringed.
    :blush: Its an odd word to be brought back into fashion in any case, seen as most of them are completely bald these days. "Aardvark"might be more apt.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there Tess! That and the whining in the diary room that nobody understood her.

Arrrrrgh, Jack the Giant Butt Crack on view tonight.......

I think the savage Tory cuts must have hit the production team's finances. The tasks are dreadful, just trying to turn the housemates against each other and promote fights, no expense even attempted >:(.

It looks like.

Why was Harriet in a cheerleader costume?

Why were they screening conversations about things we havent seen? It sounded as if it would have been more interesting than the endless "who fancies who" nonsense.

I thought it was impossible to dislike the twins more until I saw them eating with their mouths open.

I cheered when Danny told Harriet to shut up.

I took the hounds to have their nails clipped today. I braced myself, ready for the usual squealing and howling at the sight of the clippers, but they just sat still. :o Docile. :o Adoring the grooming boy. :o
    He didnt even charge because it "only took a minute" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Arrrrrgh, Jack's Giant Butt Crack on view tonight.......

We haven't, but they have sunk that low.

You're right, the tasks are just designed to cause conflict - apparently that makes for good viewing but not in my book. Whatever happened to putting 12+ different people into a house a let us watch how they meld and alter their behaviour to become part of the group and maybe grow a bit.. If this show had changed it's name (because it's not BB) I'd never have watched it. That makes me really sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. It was just a bit too much. Every time she said "p*ssy" i cringed.
    :blush: Its an odd word to be brought back into fashion in any case, seen as most of them are completely bald these days. "Aardvark"might be more apt.

It looks like.

Why was Harriet in a cheerleader costume?

Why were they screening conversations about things we havent seen? It sounded as if it would have been more interesting than the endless "who fancies who" nonsense.

I thought it was impossible to dislike the twins more until I saw them eating with their mouths open.

I cheered when Danny told Harriet to shut up.

I took the hounds to have their nails clipped today. I braced myself, ready for the usual squealing and howling at the sight of the clippers, but they just sat still. :o Docile. :o Adoring the grooming boy. :o
    He didnt even charge because it "only took a minute" :D

Aardvark! Dear god I'm too old for that lark :D Actually the older you get - the less hair - Win!:blush:

Truth or dare - are they 14?

I'm not a dog person, I have a cat but kudos to anyone that has that sort of connection with an animal. My cat just bites me....lovingly *rolleyes*