broadpawsbroadpaws Posts: 33
Forum Member
He was great didn't see him at all?.

Comments

• Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't get through nor did the free runner which I'm annoyed about considering the chubby Irish dancer, comb player and the bad ventriloquist did
  • Options
    broadpawsbroadpaws Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    What a shame he was really good variety, I didn't see them refer to him at all. Shame.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful decision, he was far better than the singers.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because there were some complaints that he had been in the Moscow state circus.
  • Options
    Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cuz he was awful
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,877
    Forum Member
    Didn't help that he was so obviously circus trained but implied he just taught himself on his kids' garden trampoline.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably because there were some complaints that he had been in the Moscow state circus.

The top 45 are selected before the first audition show even makes it to air, they were odne back in march straight after the auditions.

the fact he wasn't there at all to hear it is a no makes me suspect there may have been a legal issue or some other reason why he could not progress any further
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    The top 45 are selected before the first audition show even makes it to air, they were odne back in march straight after the auditions.

the fact he wasn't there at all to hear it is a no makes me suspect there may have been a legal issue or some other reason why he could not progress any further[/QUOTE

How do you know that? :confused:
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't think why he never got through or the guy who sang let it go
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spkx wrote: »

the fact he wasn't there at all to hear it is a no makes me suspect there may have been a legal issue or some other reason why he could not progress any further[/QUOTE

How do you know that? :confused:

It's how it always works, same with X Factor.
    http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/britains-got-talent/214614-britains-got-talent-2015-finalists-chosen-at-london-deliberation-day.html
  • Options
    Alvar HansoAlvar Hanso Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryeboy123 wrote: »
    cuz he was awful

What:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could have won, am quite shocked
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Twenty10Twenty10 Posts: 419
    Forum Member

But most of the acts are professional and/or have been around the entertainment circuit for years so it shouldn't make any difference.
  • Options
    bel110bel110 Posts: 14,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping he´d get through and was looking out for him but as suggested above it looks like he wasn´t there at all ... he was quite distinctive looking, easy to notice, even in the background ... so it probably was some legal issue which mean´t he had to pull out :(:(

Shame, in terms of variety he was one of the better acts ...
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May be he was recruited only for audition.
  • Options
    Alvar HansoAlvar Hanso Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bel110 wrote: »
    I was hoping he´d get through and was looking out for him but as suggested above it looks like he wasn´t there at all ... he was quite distinctive looking, easy to notice, even in the background ... so it probably was some legal issue which mean´t he had to pull out :(:(

Shame, in terms of variety he was one of the better acts ...

exactly

why on earth, did they not put through the free runner too

let me guess, health and safety
  • Options
    GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame acts like him didn't get through and dross like revalation avenue and entity all stars get golden buzzers
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seemed to vanish. Shame ge wasn't through.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exactly

why on earth, did they not put through the free runner too

let me guess, health and safety

I think they're recalling the free running act from series 1 (or 2) who really struggled to put on a show in the studio. Though this year's act did show how it could be done on stage.

I'm really disappointed about the trampolinist but considering he wasn't even present I wonder if he had to withdraw for some reason.
  • Options
    bel110bel110 Posts: 14,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about it, it´s odd that if they knew he couldn´t progress in the competition ( for whatever reasons ) then why leave his act in the main show? Why not just cut it out completely .. It was such a memorable and interesting act that it wasn´t one that was just going to be forgotten and where no one noticed he wasn´t around later on ... ?

It seems more likely that he was in the selection process but since then has had to be cut out of the edit for a legal reason? Maybe this only happened in the last few weeks since his audition show went out which would explain why he featured then but not now?
  • Options
    notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    He didn't get through nor did the free runner which I'm annoyed about considering the chubby Irish dancer, comb player and the bad ventriloquist did

Really? I am surprised, I loved the trampoline chap , the dancing lad and comb man are ridiculous choices. Perhaps they put the boy through just not wanting to upset the boys self esteem, but the comb man!!! Ffs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    broadpaws wrote: »
    He was great didn't see him at all?.

It looks like he didn't go through, which is a shame, cos I really liked him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    I can't think why he never got through or the guy who sang let it go.

I'd rather watch the chubby Irish kid dance topless than sit through that rubbish again.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing he must have fallen into a crack in time...