Options

Max Gradel what a clown

Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
Forum Member
This guy , is a very lucky& stupid person , and i would have banned him from the celebrations if it was up to me, when we had to keep our nerve, in front of nearly 40,000 we needed the players to keep their Heads , when Gradel was Rightly sent off he should have gone off stright away, it could have wrecked our Whole season in 1 minute of madness , this is not the first time he has lost the plot and i believe he had problems at Leicster too, fact at that point he was our best player to
But to start fighting with your players and Captain, is downright stupid and in front of the watching media and on Network tv, ,

Simon Grayson has said it will be delt with "inhouse" which might mean he will fine him only, he will miss the first 3 matches of next season as a result

Comments

• Options
    deadbeat herodeadbeat hero Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kind of agree, but he has been our best player these last half a dozen games. Infact he's been keeping our 'captain' out of the team. He's a 23 year old lad from the other side of the world and we probably wouldn't have been promoted without him. To ban him from the celebrations would have been petty and wrong.
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bloke needs his head looking at, what exactly was he complaining about so vociferously?
  • Options
    Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His reaction was one of the most disgraceful things I have seen on a football pitch. It should be dealt with more than just in house.