Game of Thrones on Sky 1

123457»

Comments

• AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know (I haven't been keeping track), since book 3 was split in 2, will season 3 just be the first part or will they squeeze it all into one season?
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Does anyone know (I haven't been keeping track), since book 3 was split in 2, will season 3 just be the first part or will they squeeze it all into one season?

Book 3 will be covered over seasons 3 and 4.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    As said Book 3 will carry on into Season 4 but the split won't be in the same place as the book split (well not for all plotlines anyway).
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Recently decided to try this out, just caught up on the first two seasons. I'm well and truly hooked, it's just fantastic! :)

Can't wait for Season 3! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Blu-Ray of Season 2 (which has been released in the U.S) contains a few deleted scenes hidden as easter eggs.

Not sure how many there are in total but there are four that have been found and put on Youtube.

The others can be found in the video list at the side of the Linked Video.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 3 trailer released tomorrow.
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    Big spoilers from all the books. Don't peek (or quote) unless you've read them:
    Well let's see. There's Brandon, Rickon, Theon, Davos, Jon Snow, Catelyn, The Hound. That's 7 that I can remember (I'm sure I've counted 8 on previous occasions). I can only think of one POV character who's died for real.

(Jon Snow and The Hound are both in the currently-killed category, but neither is expected to stay dead. Catelyn is a zombie, but she's still wandering around doing things.)
    If you count 'dramatic apparently fatal injuries at the last second in a chapter' you can add Jaime, Brienne and Asha to the list, and as has been mentioned, the Mountain. Stannis is also declared dead at the end of book 5. Dany is suspected dead for quite a while also. My colleague huffed and puffed about this being dramatic tension. I think it's somewhat less dramatic if it's used every third chapter and you can just TELL every time whether the person is truely dead or alive.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    Season 3 trailer released tomorrow.

Yep :D

11:35 pm - Eastern Coast US time - to be exact.