Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So NP would not lie in order to keep her job, and you know this because? She tweeted this statement by any chance :D

Yes to PA ....you know otherwise ?
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Yes to PA ....you know otherwise ?

So you are basing your opinions on both Neville and NP all of a sudden gaining some conscience after a very bitter parting of both company and relationship? Wonder why no one's conscience kicked in before :eek: NP statement did what it was meant to have done, and it fitted in very well with Neville's revenge attack, NP didnt need to make that statement public, but that tweet was all part of the script :D Wonder why NP never went to the press with her claims, wonder if being sued played a major part in that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So NP would not lie in order to keep her job, and you know this because? She tweeted this statement by any chance :D Kerry was led to believe her integrity was being compromised, and Kerry very quickly turned against CP, you will now see that Kerry has turned against Neville and regained her friendship with CP, maybe Neville tried the same ploy with Kerry as he did with KP, only Kerry cottoned on :D

Has Katona ever said NH lied to her about CP ? didnt know Katona had made any statements against NH ? as far as Katona being friends with CP again, since CP dropped her debts and stopped spreading rumours about her, on Katonas planet she has no reason not to be pals with her , as far as CP is concerned, shes simply keeping her potential enemies closer ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Katona ever said NH lied to her about CP ? didnt know Katona had made any statements against NH ? as far as Katona being friends with CP again, since CP dropped her debts and stopped spreading rumours about her, on Katonas planet she has no reason not to be pals with her , as far as CP is concerned, shes simply keeping her potential enemies closer ;)

I think Katonas Mums tweet to myself, says everything there is to know about the feelings on the NH front, she called him a dick, Kerry was lied to, to make Kerry turn against CP, and that is a fact, not a presumption, and when the truth surfaced, Kerry regained her friendship with CP and turn her back on those that lied ;) Have to ask this, how do you know that CP paid Kerry off?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are basing your opinions on both Neville and NP all of a sudden gaining some conscience after a very bitter parting of both company and relationship? Wonder why no one's conscience kicked in before :eek: NP statement did what it was meant to have done, and it fitted in very well with Neville's revenge attack, NP didnt need to make that statement public, but that tweet was all part of the script :D Wonder why NP never went to the press with her claims, wonder if being sued played a major part in that

Think they could have done a much better job if all they wanted to do was discredit someone for revenge, like you state, they could have gone to the media for instance ...with a hell of a lot more, dont think its anything to do with suddenly gaining a conscience, think its more to do with seeing someone go too far at ripping someone else to bits, for, lets face it no reason, power corrupts;) think this cc is going to show the seriousness of all these issues and why they thought it necessary to take it to a court of law, and remember what ever we think you dont get this far in the legal system with a case based on just lies or revenge, we will see ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max Clifford said on the TV program This morning June 2011

“The split is the split between Claire and her partner, there was Neville on the TV side and Claire on the management side, so they’ve fallen out and Kerry is in the middle”
    He added: “Claire has done a very good job management-wise". Claire has agreed to pay the rent for another month to give her time to sort out where she wants to go. But she is in a real mess financially“
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think they could have done a much better job if all they wanted to do was discredit someone for revenge, like you state, they could have gone to the media for instance ...with a hell of a lot more, dont think its anything to do with suddenly gaining a conscience, think its more to do with seeing someone go too far at ripping someone else to bits, for, lets face it no reason, power corrupts;) think this cc is going to show the seriousness of all these issues and why they thought it necessary to take it to a court of law, and remember what ever we think you dont get this far in the legal system with a case based on just lies or revenge, we will see ;)

I eagerly await the findings of the court :D but somehow i doubt the findings will be made public, if indeed the case continues ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Katonas Mums tweet to myself, says everything there is to know about the feelings on the NH front, she called him a dick, Kerry was lied to, to make Kerry turn against CP, and that is a fact, not a presumption, and when the truth surfaced, Kerry regained her friendship with CP and turn her back on those that lied ;) Have to ask this, how do you know that CP paid Kerry off?

She publicly paid her debts off after MC got involved and put a stop to all the rumours, goodwill/pay off all the same in their world...... Katonas mum ......please, she needs to be careful, (because shes directly connected to this) what sort of rumours shes spreading
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She publicly paid her debts off after MC got involved and put a stop to all the rumours, goodwill/pay off all the same in their world...... Katonas mum ......please, she needs to be careful, (because shes directly connected to this) what sort of rumours shes spreading

So you are stating that CP paid Kerry to shut her up :D Claire must have some money to shut all these people up :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would say thats her Moms reply would explain the relationship with Kerry and Neville, very well ;) Mind i did read that many clients were uncomfortable around Neville ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

“The split is the split between Claire and her partner, there was Neville on the TV side and Claire on the management side, so they’ve fallen out and Kerry is in the middle”
    He added: “Claire has done a very good job management-wise". Claire has agreed to pay the rent for another month to give her time to sort out where she wants to go. But she is in a real mess financially“

Think she paid off (or claimed to) more than a months rent if memory serves me right, do you really think MC is going to publicly condemn someone in the same game as him, doing the same things he probably done;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was Neville unhappy that Claire had struck a deal with ITV, basically cutting Neville out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are stating that CP paid Kerry to shut her up :D Claire must have some money to shut all these people up :D:D:D

Shes only, as far as I know paid one off, the rest are taking her to court :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I just got round to watching PA's show last night & I can honestly say I've never cringed as much throughout a programme......
    Some points I noticed in no order & just my opinion.......
    That ridiculous plastic suit he wears on stage.
    I think he honestly believes he is a cross between Michael Jackson & Robbie Williams.
    Princess appears to be becoming as spoiled & irritating as Junior which is a shame.
    I think Emily is secretly loving being in front of the cameras.
    The way him & Karl repeatedly told us he was finishing the tour as he didn't want to let fans down, I think not, more a case of fearing losing earnings, even more fans, the wrath of CAN etc.
    The sad music played at every possibly opportunity.
    The voice over lady ramming down our throats how brave PA is.
    The cameras giving us "discreet" shots of huge framed pics of PA & his kids.
    Basically EVERYTHING he says/does is so contrived.
    I could go on & on but the main thing which didn't sit comfortably with me at all (and I have absolutely no doubt he is suffering with the loss of his brother) but to actually allow cameras to film you grieving is beyond poor taste.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes only, as far as I know paid one off, the rest are taking her to court :D

So just Kerry then, and of course all the British press, lets see how the court case goes, before we get all excited ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So just Kerry then, and of course all the British press, lets see how the court case goes, before we get all excited ;):D

The press are fed not paid, yes it will be interesting to see just what has been going on :D:D:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think she paid off (or claimed to) more than a months rent if memory serves me right, do you really think MC is going to publicly condemn someone in the same game as him, doing the same things he probably done;)

I noticed the nasty stories about Kerry stopped as soon as she involved Max Clifford.. Maybe cos he is a much bigger fish in the media pool than most
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got round to watching PA's show last night & I can honestly say I've never cringed as much throughout a programme......
    I think he honestly believes he is a cross between Michael Jackson & Robbie Williams.
    Princess appears to be becoming as spoiled & irritating as Junior which is a shame.
    The way him & Karl repeatedly told us he was finishing the tour as he didn't want to let fans down, I think not, more a case of fearing losing earnings, even more fans, the wrath of CAN etc.
    I could go on & on but the main thing which didn't sit comfortably with me at all (and I have absolutely no doubt he is suffering with the loss of his brother) but to actually allow cameras to film you grieving is beyond poor taste.

All the reasons I cant watch it Blue :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed the nasty stories about Kerry stopped as soon as she involved Max Clifford.. Maybe cos he is a much bigger fish in the media pool than most

Has it ever crossed anyone's mind, that it was Neville feeding the press?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The press are fed not paid, yes it will be interesting to see just what has been going on :D:D:D

Prime example of that fact is the 17 FAKE stories printed by the Star ...someone must of fed them that garbage
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

All the reasons why I just couldn't stomach it, no more than I'd stand at the roadside after a RTA.....

I would be VERY surprised if the All the dirty linen is aired in public...
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Neville unhappy that Claire had struck a deal with ITV, basically cutting Neville out?

Its a funny coincidence how CP seems to do these "deals" cutting people out of things. First KP then Nev ... might be clever but after a while you get a very bad reputation. ;)

Obviously Nev couldn't continue once he didnt have the talent anyway, i dont think there was any intention to continue.

Oh lets not forget the cosmetic treatments business, because of course that was set up in a highly ethical way, not. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has it ever crossed anyone's mind, that it was Neville feeding the press?

Why are we suddenly trying to put all the blame on Neville.. The man who delt with the TV side of the business ..I smell a rat and it's name is Claire Powell..
    I believe she has a few fools she feeds info to on twitter (PMs of course nothing public) and they then spread it like its gospel on there and any sites they can..ALLEGEDLY
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    All the reasons I cant watch it Blue :)

I can't actually explain why I watch someone I dislike so much & who irritates the life out of me?:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prime example of that fact is the 17 FAKE stories printed by the Star ...someone must of fed them that garbage

That Betty would be a " source " as they always call them. If you look at all those stories, none are really damaging, if CP wanted to damage KP, im sure she could of revealed the real reason for the split, not stupid things like " Katie has a fascination on kim kardashian :D
This discussion has been closed.