Advice on which bluetooth to buy

NoraBattieNoraBattie Posts: 655
Forum Member
✭✭
As there are new regulations in Ireland banning people from using mobile phones in their cars I was contemplating buying my husband a bluetooth for christmas (considering he's a cop and all it wouldnt do if he was caught). :D

Was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to what makes are the best. He has a Motorola Razr phone which I presume would be compatible with most of the brands out there.

Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parrott bluetooth car kits are very good. My dad had one in his old car before he got his new one with inbuilt phone slot. They can be fitted aftermarket, and have very good call quality. Google Parrott bluetooth car kit for more info.
  • kevkev Posts: 21,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beko1987 wrote:
    Parrott bluetooth car kits are very good. My dad had one in his old car before he got his new one with inbuilt phone slot. They can be fitted aftermarket, and have very good call quality. Google Parrott bluetooth car kit for more info.

Although if you are concered about the display making it too visible (they can't be removed), get a more basic parrot kit with just the buttons. The working through the speakers is great though :)

Depending on your budget a car stereo with integrated Bluetooth might fit the bill - A few examples are at http://www.lowcostcaraudio.co.uk/shop/BLUE-TOOTH_categoryJJ/BLUE-TOOTH/ (Remember that depending on your car you may need cable and facia adaptors)