Options

Tinsel Town

davlaurdavlaur Posts: 119
Forum Member
Any fans of the Scottish drama Tinsel town from 2000/01 ???
David Paisley is brill, anyone know what Stevie Allen is doing now, can't find any info on the net :cry:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    yep I enjoyed it, shame its not on anymore
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hopefully someone might repeat the 2 series sometime !!
    David Paisley has matured and is palying a great part in River city, hope he sticks around and doesn't dissappear again.
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to love this. Hopefully it will get a repeat sometime, perhaps on BBC 3... if they can give 2 Pints, Coming of Age and Gavin and bloody Stacey a rest for a while.

Paddy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope your right Paddy, it's the same old stuff over and over !!! Have you managed to see david Paisley in River city.
  • Options
    bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,707
    Forum Member
    The show was repeated on Rapture TV where i caught it for the first time. I loved it quality drama. I rarely get into dramas and the 2 i did enjoy both got very raw treatment from BBC3 :(
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    I have the first series on vhs but hope it is put on dvd, i liked it, it came out around the same time as This Life and was just as good.
  • Options
    MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Yeah used to watch this.

Most of them were out of it on E from what I can remember. I remember the storyline with the gay lad and the older copper.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what Stuart Sinclair Blyth, Daniel Jackson or Paul Thomas Hickey are doing now ?
  • Options
    cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davlaur wrote: »
    David Paisley has matured and is palying a great part in River city, hope he sticks around and doesn't dissappear again.

He's offski next month :(

G
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davlaur wrote: »
    Any fans of the Scottish drama Tinsel town from 2000/01 ???
    David Paisley is brill, anyone know what Stevie Allen is doing now, can't find any info on the net :cry:
    entered a quiz on janice forsyth show on bbc scotland amd guess what i won? a dvd copy of tinsel town.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this programme - loved it!