Options

Replace Tess with Zoe

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I don't particularly like Tess, but it would be much better if she was sent oopstairs, and Claudia took over with the judges.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Replace Tess with Zoe

I would say give Tess back her old job ...put Zoe in charge and get Rid of the wannabe comedian/presenter upstairs.....
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »
    Replace Tess with Zoe

I would say give Tess back her old job ...put Zoe in charge and get Rid of the wannabe comedian/presenter upstairs.....

The vast majority of the viewers are thankful that it's not your decision.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muggsy wrote: »
    The vast majority of the viewers are thankful that it's not your decision.

Bless you, how on earth can you speak for the vast majority of viewers.:)
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    If Tess were ever sick and unable to present the show it would be interesting to see Zoe stand in for her so we could see a Zoe/Claudia partnership.

And, if Claudia were ever sick and unable to take up her position in the Clauditorium it would be interesting to see Zoe stand in for her so we could see a Zoe/Tess partnership. The Clauditorium could become the Ballroom for the night.
  • Options
    jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. A hundred times.

Don't mind Ms Sycophantic on ITT (watch for guests, not her).
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A dog turd could replace Tess and it would be an improvement.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    A dog turd could replace Tess and it would be an improvement.
    Do you want flies with that?
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »
    Bless you, how on earth can you speak for the vast majority of viewers.:)

Various polls in national newspapers and on websites show overwhelming support for Claudia. Comments and approval ratings for positive comments on national newspaper websites show overwhelming support for Claudia. Discussion forums (whether entertainment based like DS or whatever the shared interest) show overwhelming support.

Cumulatively these suggest that far more people are very happy with Claudia's contribution that those that aren't, be they ever so vocal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muggsy wrote: »
    Various polls in national newspapers and on websites show overwhelming support for Claudia. Comments and approval ratings for positive comments on national newspaper websites show overwhelming support for Claudia. Discussion forums (whether entertainment based like DS or whatever the shared interest) show overwhelming support.

Cumulatively these suggest that far more people are very happy with Claudia's contribution that those that aren't, be they ever so vocal.

I am not interested enough to look for polls or ratings, but as long as I have a say I will keep on saying she is not rated by me....
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Zoe replaced Tess, I might actually stop watching.

Although I watch ITT, I don't enjoy it nearly as much as when Claudia presented it. Zoe is lovely, but she's not a good presenter and really gets on my nerves on ITT (actually on the radio too). She speaks far too quickly and only has half an ear to what the other person is saying.

Never being one for fast forward through a show like SCD, I suspect it would be the last straw for me Zoe took over from Tess or Claudia. :(

Plus I think Tess and Claudia are fantastic together and will only get better too. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I hoped that when Bruce left we would lose all the "look they are on their feet for you" "oh how fantastic was that" but sadly no, Tess just seems to be a female version of Brucie & that isn't what scd needed. Plus she always seems to be "grabbing" for peoples shoulders or hands & I have now noticed that some contestants don't stand as close as they did!
    IMHO they should swap over occasionally and give Claudia a chance on the dance floor with the couples she is genuinely funny & seems to be very popular with everybody.
    Still no one seems to listen as bloody Alison is still galumping around, time to thunder off soon SURELY!

:o
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    That's a bit harsh - names don't come out the same with different accents. Have you heard Gordon Brown say Malala or any American say Djokovic?

I'm from the same place as Cess, and I can manage to pronounce things properly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    No way she's ruined ITT it's turned into the Zoe Ball show. Can't stand her narcissim :(