Options

Coach Trip

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Georgie is vile, she has no concept of friendship because she is a spoilt cow and it is all about her, if she isnt getting her own way then she falls out with people,, she is an overgrown child
  • Options
    endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    At the moment I'm loving Georgy. I think she is nutty. And her and Natasha and Caitlin are hilarious.
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    You are bullies!
  • Options
    SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D

People having a fight with clown faces on :D
  • Options
    nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    I'm loving this - people arguing whilst wearing appalling clown's costumes
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Had enough of that Georguh now time for her to go home.
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she needs a nice meal to get over it :D
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,747
    Forum Member
    At the moment I'm loving Georgy. I think she is nutty. And her and Natasha and Caitlin are hilarious.

She's far too much like hard work for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    LOL,, the sad clown music
  • Options
    nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Loving the use of 'Send in the Clowns' as mood music!
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,747
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    and Brendan having to pick pink clown's hair out of his mouth after comforting Georgy :D
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Actually I thought Gerogy was bang on about the two grannies and the brunette bird probably did say that. 2 game players those two as well.
  • Options
    endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    Those 2 old ladies need to go. They are proper nasty. Would love them to see how disliked they are
  • Options
    fiveinabedfiveinabed Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Truly, inspired direction by the programme makers! Even having Brendan remove his wig but keeping his make-up on was creative incongruity to the max!
    That scene where Georguh was crying reminded me of a similar scene a few series ago - I can't remember who/what/where/why/when, but it was a carbon copy of the scenario back then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot understand a word Georgy says when she kicks off like that - why did she kick off at the vote?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Reminds me of the xmas party my mum held years ago and four of my aunts having a huge barny just before xmas dinner running around slamming doors and crying and all wearing silly party hats at the same time :D
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,074
    Forum Member

Predictably Georgy's fallen out with those two as well, having previously upset Liam by rejecting him in favour of the "morbidly obese" (her own description) one.
    Georgy is uncomfortable viewing for me - as was X factor, which I stopped watching because I felt some of the contestants were being set up as entertainment because of and not in spite of their fragilities.
  • Options
    televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The observant among you will have noticed something about one of the old battleaxes (Carol, I believe) during breakfast in the hotel. She was sporting a great big shiner under her right eye. Who punched her? The visible mark was invisible when she was on the coach.

COACH TRIP GOLD - Georgy - "You keep quiet, you old bag!"

From what I've seen so far, Coach Trippers are a lot more vociferous about the voting rules. They don't seem to like them. First, Terry and Julie. Today Georgy and also Will and Craig who vote day by day, by what they see and hear.

I think Brendan's complaint, "They've all stormed out!" is a sure sign of a major rebellion on the coach in terms of voting strategies. Nobody wants to "play the game" anymore.

The suspense is killing me. It's like the last series. Who was the door slammer?
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    televizor wrote: »
    The observant among you will have noticed something about one of the old battleaxes (Carol, I believe) during breakfast in the hotel. She was sporting a great big shiner under her right eye. Who punched her? The visible mark was invisible when she was on the coach.

No punches I'm afraid. She fell off the skate boarding thingy last week :D
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,826
    Forum Member
    Only caught the 2nd half, but I'm really wondering if Georgy getting immunity for 3 days was a deliberate ploy by Producrion, because I'm sure she would have been voted off by now and especially after today. I think she will be off the minute immunity ends. She does come across as a spoilt child - so long as she is centre of attention and every thing is going her way, she's happy, but she can't deal with every day situations, everything's a drama. Oh well, it was a bit more interesting today............... ^_^
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    Only caught the 2nd half, but I'm really wondering if Georgy getting immunity for 3 days was a deliberate ploy by Producrion, because I'm sure she would have been voted off by now and especially after today. I think she will be off the minute immunity ends. She does come across as a spoilt child - so long as she is centre of attention and every thing is going her way, she's happy, but she can't deal with every day situations, everything's a drama. Oh well, it was a bit more interesting today............... ^_^

Plus....it ensures she's given more airtime :D:(
  • Options
    Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being over 60 myself - the two oaps are making me really grind my teeth! On one hand, they are attacking anyone who criticises them for behaving like over age kids, while on the other they demand respect for their age! Girls - got news for you. No matter how many candles set your birthday cake on fire - respect is earned, not a natural right because you're a pensioner.

Hate to say it - but those pensioners need to grow up.
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,826
    Forum Member

During voting I found it difficult to recognise who was who, and who was having a barny with who. :D

And the juggler guy was hilariously bad. :o
  • Options
    televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No punches I'm afraid. She fell off the skate boarding thingy last week :D

Was the skateboard okay?
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georgie and liam : at first I found them obnoxious, but have warmed to them. She needs to zip it a little otherwise they could be booted off soon, which I think will happen after the immunity runs out.

The Twins: eccentric and harmless.

Terry and julie: he was passive aggressive and julie let the voting get to her. They bottled it on day 5, so in my book they deserved to be kicked off.

Alex and ?( first new couple) seem ok, but I can see them ticking people off and clashing with the old bints Carole and shorty any day now.

Carole and her smaller friend : two rather nasty pieces of work who seem to target anyone who votes for them or voices an opinion. I really hope they don't last, but who knows. Hopefully the newbies will get rid of them.

Natahsa and Caitlin: these two are sly backstabbers. Don't trust them one bit and they will play dirty to stay on. Two faced at every turn

Will and Craig: funniest couple on there and I hope they make it to the end. Craig cracks me up when he makes a statement about brenden or certain other couples.

The new couple: can't really comment on them. Looks like she will take on the older women soon lol