Options

Neighbours : Steph and Libbys SHOWDOWN!! HUGE SPOILER!!

Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey everyone!

Its all come out down under at the moment in case anyone doesnt know.

Libby has just found out that Steph is carrying her husbands baby...ouch!

Take a look at their dramatic showdown in the street!

must see tv!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v142wZJ3984

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scoobyh1 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Its all come out down under at the moment in case anyone doesnt know.

Libby has just found out that Steph is carrying her husbands baby...ouch!

Take a look at their dramatic showdown in the street!

must see tv!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v142wZJ3984

LOL thank you for posting this! I live in the UK so it won't be on air for a few months. I've just been watching all the clips from that episode. The one with the Kennedys v Lynn is hilarious the way they are sniping at each other 'Its a pity you didn't teach your daugther to...'

I'm getting a bit sick of Libby though, I hate how self obsessed she is, even before I saw this she was beginning to annoy me. I hope she is the one to die but I seriously doubt it.

I think it might be Ringo actually.
  • Options
    hammiehammie Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good video. I thought Libby would react this way. Have we seen how Lucas reacts to the news yet. Could go either way with him.
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Excellent clip. Gives one hope that maybe Neighbours might be on its way to getting back to its old self. Hopefully, the producers would realize that this is the kind of stuff we want to see and not dull and boring teens.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oohh its looks great, cant wait :D
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Love it! Neighbours seem ace here i love Lynn in one "How is izzy?" :D

All acting seems great, and it seems like everyone is really involved, if pulled off right, the aftermath of this could be one of the best in years
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good scene, I suppose 'cheap tramp' is the best insult you can hope for in neighbours lol :D

Props to SuBo for managing to get 3 teens into the scene aswell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    Love it! Neighbours seem ace here i love Lynn in one "How is izzy?" :D

All acting seems great, and it seems like everyone is really involved, if pulled off right, the aftermath of this could be one of the best in years

LOL that made me laugh. And she does have a point too! Its not the Kennedys haven't made mistakes!

Has anyone seen the clip where Libby is having a right go at Summer? Wow she is a right b*tch in that clip! Shouting at Summer for supposedly taking Stephs side! Gosh I hate Libby!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL that made me laugh. And she does have a point too! Its not the Kennedys haven't made mistakes!

Has anyone seen the clip where Libby is having a right go at Summer? Wow she is a right b*tch in that clip! Shouting at Summer for supposedly taking Stephs side! Gosh I hate Libby!

Please explain why Libby is in the wrong? I see this alot around this forum and to be honest I am a bit suprised that people support Stephs behaviour, everything that Libby said to her in the above clip is true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charmedend wrote: »
    Please explain why Libby is in the wrong? I see this alot around this forum and to be honest I am a bit suprised that people support Stephs behaviour, everything that Libby said to her in the above clip is true.

I am not referring to the above clip. There was a clip where a kid at school is teasing Callum about the Steph/Toadie thing and Summer intervenes and brings up that kids parent's divorce to shut him up and Libby overhears and starts shouting at Summer saying that was uncalled for and she shouldn't say things like that just because she thinks Steph was in the right!

Steph and Toadie were stupid to lie about it but I think Libby makes it out to be worse than it is! It was one night and her and Dan were over anyway! I hate how she makes herself the victim in every single situation! I'm not saying Steph is in the right either, cos I've found her pretty irritating throughout this whole storyline!
  • Options
    baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These scenes have actually been really good - shame about the whole storyline up to this point, and the fact that so many friendships have been severed in the long term...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not referring to the above clip. There was a clip where a kid at school is teasing Callum about the Steph/Toadie thing and Summer intervenes and brings up that kids parent's divorce to shut him up and Libby overhears and starts shouting at Summer saying that was uncalled for and she shouldn't say things like that just because she thinks Steph was in the right!

Steph and Toadie were stupid to lie about it but I think Libby makes it out to be worse than it is! It was one night and her and Dan were over anyway! I hate how she makes herself the victim in every single situation! I'm not saying Steph is in the right either, cos I've found her pretty irritating throughout this whole storyline!

I was referring to your I hate libby remark....not about the video you talked about. Libby isn't the one in the wrong here...steph is. Like I said before everything that Libby says to her in the above clip is true.
    At the end of the day Steph slept with Libby's husband, yes they had ended things i think that very day, but does that make what steph did right? No it doesn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charmedend wrote: »
    I was referring to your I hate libby remark....not about the video you talked about. Libby isn't the one in the wrong here...steph is. Like I said before everything that Libby says to her in the above clip is true.
    At the end of the day Steph slept with Libby's husband, yes they had ended things i think that very day, but does that make what steph did right? No it doesn't.

Yeah I disliked Libby before but after seeing some of these clips especially the Summer one I'm starting to hate her. No it doesn't make it right I agree, but when she is saying that Steph is having Dan's baby, the one thing she couldn't do, she says it as if Steph set out to go and go get pregnant by Dan just to hurt her! Steph made a mistake yes, a very stupid one, and I find Libby's reaction even more annoying cos no doubt they will be best of friends again after 2 weeks!
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow this looks so good, I cannot wait for this to be shown here, im going to count the days down. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I disliked Libby before but after seeing some of these clips especially the Summer one I'm starting to hate her. No it doesn't make it right I agree, but when she is saying that Steph is having Dan's baby, the one thing she couldn't do, she says it as if Steph set out to go and go get pregnant by Dan just to hurt her! Steph made a mistake yes, a very stupid one, and I find Libby's reaction even more annoying cos no doubt they will be best of friends again after 2 weeks!

I don't think they will be to be honest, I hope Libby never forgives Steph (it wouldn't be very realistic if she did) but if she does, I hope she doesn't for forgive her for years.

There are just some things that are unforgiveable, and what Steph has done falls into that category IMO. It's not just the act, it's all the lies that followed. Plus, Toadie was like a brother to Libby, and son to the Kennedy's and that now that will be destroyed.

Anyway I thought Carla was leaving the show or was that just rumour?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the episodes of the reveal.
    Paul is evil but it was fantastic how he played the phone conversation.
    And the scenes between Libby/Steph have been fantastic.
    And aww Libby/Toadie were really sad.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Avoided the clip - spoilers be damned :) - but a quick question - Libby is having a blazing row with the heavily pregnant Steph, right ?! Has she forgotten about what stress can do to pregnant women who ain't in the best of health ???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    zwixxx wrote: »
    Avoided the clip - spoilers be damned :) - but a quick question - Libby is having a blazing row with the heavily pregnant Steph, right ?! Has she forgotten about what stress can do to pregnant women who ain't in the best of health ???

Compared to the stress of the whole massve lie, it was probably nothing. I'm not a Libby fanm but Steph deserves what's coming to her.
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph and Libby have had fall outs before and as sure as eggs are eggs they sort it out. I can't see this being any different in the long term. The bigger thing was why Toadie became involved for so long.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    they will ignore each other,, then will make amends soon..that always happens lol
  • Options
    spursgaleaspursgalea Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    they will ignore each other,, then will make amends soon..that always happens lol
    I don't think it will happen this time as
    steph is leaving
  • Options
    Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spursgalea wrote: »
    I don't think it will happen this time as
    steph is leaving

And I've already got my streamers and party hat.
  • Options
    spursgaleaspursgalea Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I went to see how the kennedys react to toadys involvement. Seeing he was was part of the famliy.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    Looks like it's going to be good, although I can already feel myself getting irritated with victim Libby yet again.

I love how she blames Steph for everything wrong in her life when in actual fact Libby brings a lot of stuff on herself. I mean if she hadn't constantly pushed and whinged at Dan, getting her family to gang up on him too then chances are their marriage would never have broken down (putting aside the fact the actor wanted to leave of course lol) and therefore chances are he and Steph would never have had a one night stand. I'm not condoning Steph's actions for one minute, what she's done is probably one of the worst things one friend can do to another but I think it needs to be recognised that self styled Saint Libby isn't completely without blame either.

So, if she had known about the one night stand and Steph said she was going to have an abortion would Libby have been happy with that? I don't think so somehow. Either way it's a losing situation for them. The way Toadie and Steph lied about the whole thing made matters much more complicated than it ever needed to be.

I love how Steph always seems to want Libby's cast offs though... Drew, Lucas, Dan... is she going to make a play for Doug next? :D
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I actually don't know who's said to take here, because in some respects it's written that Libby is more bothered by the fact that Steph is having the baby, not the having sex part, which shouldn't be the case.
    Libby should be very annoyed, hurt, angry at the fact that Steph had a one night stand with Dan, and the having the baby part is icing on the cake, not the main reason for being annoyed.

However, from the clips i've seen, there's some really good acting, and it actually does spilt Ramsay street in half, but then, where does it go from here? because, You have shattered Lyn/Susan friendship(which really, is the only friendship Lyn had) The Steph/Libby friendship(although, that was going to end either way with Carla leaving) Toadie not being part of the family anymore(a sort of outcast now, as it leaves him with Callum) etc, I really hope they thought about how they can come out of this, without someone suffering(in a sence of having nothing left etc)
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so sad the two long serving cast members beefing lol