Options

EE Lindsey Coulson to appear on This Morning

KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She will be on this Monday, 12th May.

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/on-the-show

Matriarch of EastEnders' Jackson clan Carol hasn't had the smoothest of love lives, but now she's engaged to childhood sweetheart David Wicks, and Lindsey Coulson, who has played Carol for over twenty years joins us to fill us in on their forthcoming nuptials

Comments

• Options
    Olay257Olay257 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Hopefully people get to see what a brilliant actress she is as she is very underrated.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is when she announces her exit.
  • Options
    hammiehammie Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope Lindsey isn't leaving Eastenders. She has been back with Eastenders for a few years now after prev saying she would never come back. Brilliant actress. She is giving a great performance in this storyline and with other notable storylines like Bilies death and the BiancaDan storyline
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely interview. Lindsey getting some much deserved praise.

She also seems happy on the show. Hope she's no plans to go anywhere. She's taking this story very seriously so I'm sure she'll want to see it out at least.

No mention of the BAFTA's but Pip got his plug in for the Soap Awards.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I missed the interview, but I'm really glad she's getting some attention. For my money, she is the best actress in soap by far, but she's a bit less high-profile than many.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    On now on +1! She looks great, not very often you see Lindsay doing TV interviews :)
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its on YouTube for those who didn't catch it this morning.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=g4yjr6MUMcU