0...0 wrote: »
    Well it did for him when he was thinking of Justin Bieber. :blush:

The thought of Justin Bieber :o:o is more likely to turn my stomach yuk
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thought of Justin Bieber :o:o is more likely to turn my stomach yuk

:D

I have to get off this damn thread and go to sleep, otherwise I'll be dreaming of Phil Mitchell and Gavin playing Duelling Banjos! :cry:
  • MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

I have to get off this damn thread and go to sleep, otherwise I'll be dreaming of Phil Mitchell and Gavin playing Duelling Banjos! :cry:

Phils father in law is actually the husband of his ex wife. Pretty straight foward.....
  • Silent-TearsSilent-Tears Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Cain killed anyone ,I have a feeling he has ,so that may add more to their lot, but of all the soaps I do think EE has the most stuffed up families , I thought mine was till I got hooked on it ,a close runner up is ,HO followed by ED which rather makes CT seem like a breeze with families lol.
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got to add one of the US soap families to this list. The Lords on One Life to Live and I think they might take the cake.

Victor Lord was the patriarch of Llanview's first family. When he was alive he was seen as a stern business mogul. But after his death they revealed so much stuff about him. In the 80's it was revealed he had a secret room in his house where he slept with his daughter Viki's best friend Irene Manning which resulted in his daughter Tina. Later on in the 80's it was discovered that he had an underground city build where he kept his gold. Then in the 90's it was revealed that he fathered another child with Irene, it was local rapist Todd Manning also during this time we learned that he had sexually abused his daughter Viki which was the causes behind her decades long battle with multiple personalities. In 2003 it was revealed that Victor Lord had faked his death back in the 70's and was still alive and in need of a heart transplant so he had his granddaughter Natalie kidnapped and planned to have her killed and take her heart so he could live.

There is Victor's daughter Viki who suffered from multiple personalities, her father brainwashed her to forget that she had given birth to her daughter Megan as a teen in the underground city of Eterna. After years of accusing her father's ex of murdering him it was revealed that Viki's alternate personality Tori had killed Victor. In 2002 Viki learned that when she gave birth to her daughter Jessica, she had actually been pregnant with Twins and Natalie Balsom was her daughter as well. Viki's daughter Jessica developed multiple personalities just like her mom as a result of Viki's alter Niki Smith taking young Jessica to bars where she got abused by some guy.

Then there is Victor's son Todd Manning who lead a gang rape of Marty Saybrook, later attempted to rape Marty and again, stalked his former lawyer Nora. Killed Marty's boyfriend Suede. When he believed his wife Blair was pregnant with another man's baby he told her died during child birth and had the adopted. When he learned the baby was his he got the baby back and tried to pass it off as a child he adopted. Todd got kidnapped by Mitch Laurence and was presumed dead until he returned with a new face. During the final year of the show the real Todd showed up and it turned out the guy that people believed to be Todd the last few years was actually Victor Lord Jr, Todd's twin brother who had been forced to under go plastic surgery by their presumed dead mother Irene Manning who faked her death many years ago so she could run some secret spy agency.
  • Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may be wrong on this, but wasn't there a gay couple in Hollyoaks that were father and son but didn't know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may be wrong on this, but wasn't there a gay couple in Hollyoaks that were father and son but didn't know?

I you're thinking of Ste and Danny Lomax, they never dated but I think they were talking online or something nothing ever happened between them.
  • GardenaGardena Posts: 8,602
    Forum Member
    ^^^

Ben's stepmother is his actual mother's step daughter.

Ben's father is his step fathers's son in law.

Ben's stepmother is now also his step sister.

Both Sharon's fathers/ Ben's step granddads came back from the dead.
    Should Ben and Abi ever get married :D Ben and Abi will be both baby Louie's aunt and uncle and great aunt and great uncle .
  • babyeggbabyegg Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeus89 wrote: »
    J-B your forgetting that she did it for the greater good, that means we are suppose to accept it and reason with McBeale.

I am just hoping for the day everything comes out, and McBeale get sent down for at least 10 years, but this is EastEnders so she will only get a suspended sentence as they Judge will understand it was for the greater good.

The greater good.
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gardena wrote: »
    Should Ben and Abi ever get married :D Ben and Abi will be both baby Louie's aunt and uncle and great aunt and great uncle .

Oh jeez don't wish that on us :D
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babyegg wrote: »
    The greater good.

The current motto of Albert Square, especially where Bobby is concerned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The current motto of Albert Square, especially where Bobby is concerned.

Oi leave the fabulous criminal mastermind that is the bloodbath out of this :p
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oi leave the fabulous criminal mastermind that is the bloodbath out of this :p

https://youtu.be/yUpbOliTHJY

The residents, headed by Jane, whenever someone knew discovers Bobby's secret
  • Storm_ShakerStorm_Shaker Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Has Cain killed anyone ,I have a feeling he has ,so that may add more to their lot, but of all the soaps I do think EE has the most stuffed up families , I thought mine was till I got hooked on it ,a close runner up is ,HO followed by ED which rather makes CT seem like a breeze with families lol.

Yes, cain drove the JCB into the showhome which killed 3 people, it isn't murder but it is manslaughter. Also he's killed sadie's dog and the sharma's cat. There might be more but I can't think of any
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/yUpbOliTHJY

The residents, headed by Jane, whenever someone knew discovers Bobby's secret

The greater good...
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I you're thinking of Ste and Danny Lomax, they never dated but I think they were talking online or something nothing ever happened between them.

they did kiss tho 😷😷😷
  • Silent-TearsSilent-Tears Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, cain drove the JCB into the showhome which killed 3 people, it isn't murder but it is manslaughter. Also he's killed sadie's dog and the sharma's cat. There might be more but I can't think of any

Thank you STORM_SHAKER, I also remember he had a girlfriend a policewomen who was married (Ollies mum ) didnt she die because of Cain ,I cant remember what happened , Id forgotten about the show house too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    they did kiss tho 😷😷😷

Ugh, I'm glad I missed that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    they did kiss tho 😷😷😷

:o:o
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »
    There's the McQueens who most have had abusive relationships and have been abused. Reenie was abused by Derek and Porsche, Celine and Cleo were all abused by Pete. Aside all of the family retconning over the years I do like them and they provide great episodes.

Then there's the Roscoes who seem to share girlfriends like it's nobody's business. Lindsey was with Joe for 10 years then suddenly had an affair with Freddie now Holly is having an affair with Robbie whilst still with Jason. Also, Darren Osborne suddenly being revealed as their half brother was a bit screwed up and we didn't get a proper explanation either.

I think the most messed up family is the Blakes. Getting pregnant with your half brothers baby at 14 who you didn't know was your brother then kidnapping him and forcing him to marry you is a bit screwed up. Then again though having your father lock you in a basement for 9 months until you give birth then being told your baby has died has got to do something to frazzle your brain!

If you rewind a few years before you have Rhys and his sister beth getting it on together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o Oh Gawd, it gets weirder.
  • Storm_ShakerStorm_Shaker Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Thank you STORM_SHAKER, I also remember he had a girlfriend a policewomen who was married (Ollies mum ) didnt she die because of Cain ,I cant remember what happened , Id forgotten about the show house too.

Yes you're right I'd forgotten about her, she was called Angie and she somehow died whilst in a police chase with him (I only started watching in 2005 so i'm not too sure on what exactly happened), and another police officer also died in the crash according to wikipedia. So I guess he's responsible for their deaths also. Wow these bodies are really starting to pile up...
  • GardenaGardena Posts: 8,602
    Forum Member
    :o Oh Gawd, it gets weirder.

let's make it even more complicated . Let's assume , Ben marries Abi and Lauren marries Peter. This would turn Abi into her own sister's and brother in law's aunt by marriage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    let's make it even more complicated . Let's assume , Ben marries Abi and Lauren marries Peter. This would turn Abi into her own sister's and brother in law's aunt by marriage.

:o:o:o:o:D