Neighbours Discussion Thread for Australian Pace

Comments

• hae2811hae2811 Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I wonder what they'll do now Georgia's due back next week. I'll be so disappointed if they've had her meet someone else offscreen which is why she hasn't called Kyle. So out of character.
  • clever3000clever3000 Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    Ouch. That look of shock and confusion on Terese's face when Brad couldn't tell her he loves her.

He probably thought to himself that he appreciates it, it seems to be his favourite word!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hae2811 wrote: »
    I wonder what they'll do now Georgia's due back next week. I'll be so disappointed if they've had her meet someone else offscreen which is why she hasn't called Kyle. So out of character.

Maybe she's been offered a job out there?
    clever3000 wrote: »
    He probably thought to himself that he appreciates it, it seems to be his favourite word!

Lucky Terese
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad Neighbours is doing this with these characters and this story line http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a663922/neighbours-plans-a-special-three-hander-episode-for-brad-terese-and-lauren.html
    I hope it's Brad (not poor Lauren:() who gets dunked in the pool though lol
    Forum Member
    So glad Neighbours is doing this with these characters and this story line http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a663922/neighbours-plans-a-special-three-hander-episode-for-brad-terese-and-lauren.html
    I hope it's Brad (not poor Lauren:() who gets dunked in the pool though lol

I think that we all hope that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed he might manage to look bothered
    Forum Member
    They need to split Naomi and Paul up as Paul said he was nicer when he is with her and because of her, we need angry evil Paul back. So much more interesting!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul being nice is weird... I like him and Naomi together though.
  • becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member

It's looks like this might be what is happening judging by the 'next on' bit at the end of todays episode!
  • hae2811hae2811 Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    becksy1892 wrote: »
    It's looks like this might be what is happening judging by the 'next on' bit at the end of todays episode!

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Not looking forward to this. Because
    Jenna Rosenow has basically said her and Chris Milligan will be gone (:( to Kyle, not to Amber) when their contracts are up, they should have dragged out the cancer story and eventually had Kyle leave to go and be with Georgia.

I was more of a Jade/Kyle fan but I just don't like this ending to the Georgia/Kyle story.
  • becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Not looking forward to this. Because
    Jenna Rosenow has basically said her and Chris Milligan will be gone (:( to Kyle, not to Amber) when their contracts are up, they should have dragged out the cancer story and eventually had Kyle leave to go and be with Georgia.

I was more of a Jade/Kyle fan but I just don't like this ending to the Georgia/Kyle story.

Yeah I'd read the bit in your spoiler too, I thought they'd just drag out the Georgia being in Germany bit until
    Chris left

This ending just isn't Georgia especially after all the Kate/Kyle cheating stuff they went through
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Terese kicking off :D
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to Terese kicking off :D

The 3 character episode wasnt bad but could have been done better, while watching it i remembered the line Brad used when talking to Karl a few weeks back that he takes his marriage vows "seriously". What absolute rubbish there! It will be interesting to see how Paige will be with Amber who will look to be anti the whole scenario as Amber will be annoyed that Lauren is with Brad and not acting at all bothered about Matt. Yet Paige will be happy that Brad and Lauren happened so it will be an interesting scenario to see unfold.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 3 character episode wasnt bad but could have been done better, while watching it i remembered the line Brad used when talking to Karl a few weeks back that he takes his marriage vows "seriously". What absolute rubbish there! It will be interesting to see how Paige will be with Amber who will look to be anti the whole scenario as Amber will be annoyed that Lauren is with Brad and not acting at all bothered about Matt. Yet Paige will be happy that Brad and Lauren happened so it will be an interesting scenario to see unfold.

Loved Terese pushing Lauren into the pool.
    Hopefully Amber will batter Paige to death with that hideous wooden carving she likes so much that Boread made. That would wipe any potential smug smiles off Paige's face! :D
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Loved Terese pushing Lauren into the pool.
    Hopefully Amber will batter Paige to death with that hideous wooden carving she likes so much that Boread made. That would wipe any potential smug smiles off Paige's face! :D

The push in the pool was good, and the Jam throw was a fairly good part as well, it only it had hit Brad square in the face:D. Watch out for smug Paige tomorrow though, she will be so happy that it has happened and she will be false in her supporting of either Josh, Imogen or Amber.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The episode could have been brilliant but they're still going round in circles. So underwhelmed.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I really like that Neighbours did an entire episode with just the three characters. Looking forward to seeing the fallout, particularly all the kids reactions.
  • Steve SoapboxSteve Soapbox Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    I thought the 3 hander was okay but you could tell the script was wanting them to swear but due to censorship they couldn't.

I think there's soooo much more these characters aren't saying, henpecked Brad in particular. He must like having another woman lust after him when his wife is chipping away at his self esteem.

He never was the sparkiest of characters back in the day, but I think he's quite well acted/written. Nowhere near as wooden as Matt - R.I.P (thank the Lord)
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren is terrible lusting after a married man. I do not care how frustating Terese is, no way should Lauren have done it.

Brad is very alwful, your wife needs help, she has a problem. I know its hard but be there for her. Do not chuck it in the 1st time it gets hard then go sleep with your ex, which is the paranoia which causes his wifes problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    I really like that Neighbours did an entire episode with just the three characters. Looking forward to seeing the fallout, particularly all the kids reactions.

Yup same. Paige will be smug. urgh
    Forum Member
    Yup same. Paige will be smug. urgh

Paige has been shown wanting her mum and dad together though I'm not sure if she still feels that way. I can imagine Imogen kicking off and giving her dad and Lauren a serve, she's as stroppy as Therese when she gets hot under the collar about something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    Paige has been shown wanting her mum and dad together though I'm not sure if she still feels that way. I can imagine Imogen kicking off and giving her dad and Lauren a serve, she's as stroppy as Therese when she gets hot under the collar about something.

Of course she wants them back together. She probs chuck fake sympathy at her siblings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why the scriptwriters bothered with Brad and Lauren's night of passion and everyone finding out about it, if everyone is just gonna go back to exactly where they were before. Nothing has really changed.

I wanted more from Terese's reaction. She should have either completely lost it and turned violent or told Brad he's done her a favour and that Lauren is welcome to him. The pool scene looked more like an accident and an awkward moment.
    They are all having the same argument they've been having since the love triangle started and it hasn't moved forward at all.
    Josh asking Brad why he didn't leave Terese and then move on with Lauren is frustrating because that is exactly what should have happened.

Anyone wondering what we should expect to happen next? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say we should expect more of the same tedium.
    Forum Member
    I don't know why the scriptwriters bothered with Brad and Lauren's night of passion and everyone finding out about it, if everyone is just gonna go back to exactly where they were before. Nothing has really changed.

I wanted more from Terese's reaction. She should have either completely lost it and turned violent or told Brad he's done her a favour and that Lauren is welcome to him. The pool scene looked more like an accident and an awkward moment.
    They are all having the same argument they've been having since the love triangle started and it hasn't moved forward at all.
    Josh asking Brad why he didn't leave Terese and then move on with Lauren is frustrating because that is exactly what should have happened.

Anyone wondering what we should expect to happen next? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say we should expect more of the same tedium.

I wouldnt go so far as to say that it was that bad, although i was hoping that Terese would lose it at Paige as well as Lauren. Just give it time and see how it pans out.

Russell turning on Ben was surprising,in todays episode considering the focus should have been on Brad and Terese. The fact that Karl intervened with Russell is going to be interesting, the next couple of episodes will be very interesting.
    Forum Member

I was thinking along the same lines during the conversation between Josh and Brad. I've got a feeling that once the dust settles, Brad will return to Therese with his tail between his legs and nothing will have changed at all. Hope I'm wrong, though but not holding my breath on Brad deciding to be with Lauren which would really shake things up.

Well Amber hypocrite much? The cheater calling the other cheater out.