Ten and Eleven in costume together (PIC)

13»

Comments

• Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine they will let him celebrate with cake. Matt Smith was filming last year on his 30th and they stoped filming to present him with his cake. Looks like it will be a fun episode .
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Mulett wrote: »
    I wish I had one of those.

One of what ?
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    He's definitely not playing Voldemort no...

It wouldn't matter if it were explained or not though. Everyone knows who's scarf it was. Moffat has chosen to explain it but not every nod will get that privilege.

That would be telling. I'm not here to give away spoilers though. Just to rubbish what is known to be rather silly. I really can't say much for obvious reasons and I won't post what I do know to be spoilers because I'd rather not ruin the episodes enjoyment to the masses. The people working on it are working their bums off to provide what they hope to be the best piece of DW seen this century, possibly ever. I don't want to break their trust. I hope you understand. I do want to stop people from being misdirected though, I don't think that is fair either.

Forgive me for being suspicious but for someone who has only been a member of this forum a very short time, you seem to be "teasing" people with inside knowledge, is this in order to gain attention for some reason or if indeed you are part of the team making the programme, then I suggest you say no more and drop no more ambiguous comments
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,056
    Forum Member
    andy1231 wrote: »
    One of what ?

A 10th Doctor metacrisis hybrid clone blowup doll.
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    Nine's jacket on John Hurt is a head scratcher, I don't think it is the 'shift the Doctors up one' theory from yesterday though...I hope not any way:eek:

Man, what a thrill seeing John Hurt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    andy1231 wrote: »
    Forgive me for being suspicious but for someone who has only been a member of this forum a very short time, you seem to be "teasing" people with inside knowledge, is this in order to gain attention for some reason or if indeed you are part of the team making the programme, then I suggest you say no more and drop no more ambiguous comments

I'm not teasing anything. Just wanted to quash a certain rumour that seems to be taken as gospel. If I was here to tease if be dropping hints as to what is in the ep not what isn't. :)

As I said before I'm not happy with people being misled down the wrong path. It's unfair.
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    I'm not teasing anything. Just wanted to quash a certain rumour that seems to be taken as gospel. If I was here to tease if be dropping hints as to what is in the ep not what isn't. :)

As I said before I'm not happy with people being misled down the wrong path. It's unfair.

But I think you'll find it hard to quash rumours until you let people know why it is they should listen to you over others. I mean no offence, and not to question your trustworthiness, but without any kind of backing, what you've posted is on the same level as any other speculation.
    Forum Member
    But I think you'll find it hard to quash rumours until you let people know why it is they should listen to you over others. I mean no offence, and not to question your trustworthiness, but without any kind of backing, what you've posted is on the same level as any other speculation.

It is totally up to you as to if you trust me or not. I'm not going to get in a pee war to prove I should be trusted more than someone else. That's not how I work. If you don't want to believe what I say then that is your choice and that is completely alright.
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,056
    Forum Member
    If the 50th is (as has been suggested) all about who the Doctor really is, then it would make sense that we might get a bit more information about his background.

Hurt could be playing he Doctor's dad (we've already seen the Doctor's mum!).

The jacket's interesting as it really does look like Ecclestone's rather than just a similar.

That said, we never found out what happened to the 9th Doctor's jacket after the 10th Doctor crashed the TARDIS outside Jackie Tyler's flat. Maybe he gave it away!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Outside Ten's TARDIS, Zygon behind them:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIEeMbqCMAEt8gr.jpg:large

Who cares! I want pics of Tom baker in costume!
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Ariel23 wrote: »
    It's not meta-crisis Ten. It's the proper Tenth Doctor. He has his TARDIS. Also it is very telling that Piper has not been seen filming with Tennant either.

Secondly a lot of hints at the moment point to this being the Tenth Doctor from the Specials, just before End of Time.

Yes, which is intriguing as well.

Does make me wonder where Rose fits into it.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mulett wrote: »

The jacket's interesting as it really does look like Ecclestone's rather than just a similar.

The buttons seem to be in a different place on the two jackets so they aren't actually the same one.

Of course they could still be meant to be the same one with the Production crew deciding that most of the audience won't complain about buttongate ;)
  • finn946finn946 Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    it's the 10th doctor's tardis exterior so it's probably the actual 10th doctor and not the clone. that's what i'm thinking anyway!
  • Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is totally up to you as to if you trust me or not. I'm not going to get in a pee war to prove I should be trusted more than someone else. That's not how I work. If you don't want to believe what I say then that is your choice and that is completely alright.

No, how you work is to pretend you have some connection to the show to get attention. And it's tedious and that's why you're getting a bad response. If you really had some connection to the production you would be acting with more dignity and class than this.
    Forum Member
    Tom Tit wrote: »
    No, how you work is to pretend you have some connection to the show to get attention. And it's tedious and that's why you're getting a bad response. If you really had some connection to the production you would be acting with more dignity and class than this.

I never said I had a connection to production at all. Nor am I saying you must believe what I say. As far as I am aware this is a public forum, if I have things I wish to say I may say them as long as they don't break the rules. If you don't like or trust what I post then that is your issue not mine.

What is attention seeking in my mind is making up things that should be in the script when in fact you know that isn't true. I'm not saying things will happen, only that certain rumours are very wild indeed.

I never expected a fantastic response either, I was warned such forums are awfully cynical of anything presented to them for good reason. That doesn't mean I shouldn't still say it though.

Good evening to you.
  • rr22rr22 Posts: 7,623
    Forum Member
    Shame Christopher didn't wanna be in that action. It would have reminded me of the Three Doctors in 1973 to see them together!
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    finn946 wrote: »
    it's the 10th doctor's tardis exterior so it's probably the actual 10th doctor and not the clone. that's what i'm thinking anyway!

Yes, never really noticed it before but the dimensions are different and I have to say I prefer it to Matt's overtly blue-HD tardis with smaller windows.

Though I've noticed that 11's doors have just started creaking since series 7 just like 10's Tardis doors used to (and they made a big thing in Confidential about how the doors don't creak any more because 11 got some WD40 to oil the hinges when it rebuilt itself ;) ) so obviously that's a big forshadowing of the return of 10 and his Tardis :D

Yeahhhhh...I'm cool! :D