Options

Peter Sutcliffe: Savile is Innocent

gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
Forum Member
✭✭
Yes that is what this country's most notorious mass murderer has said!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4629105/peter-sutcliffe-claims-jimmy-savile-is-innocent.html

So what next?

The Boston Strangler: Keep our streets safe

Jack the Ripper: Ban Knives NOW!

Richard III: We need better childcare

Myra Hindley: Bring Back Capital Pubishment

Comments

• Options
    moonvisagemoonvisage Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Jimmy's innocent! Sutcliffe has remoulded our thinking of Jimmy Savile,because Sutcliffe is obviously respected!

'' Sutcliffe even claimed he could personally vouch for his mate.''

Why didn't anyone think of asking Pete Sutcliffe if Jimbo was innocent and pure,it would have saved all these digitalspy threads?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Scotland Yard don't close their investigations after this piece of evidence, I shall be shocked. You can always rely on Peter Sutcliffe and The Sun to get to the bottom of things.

Seriously though, shame on The Sun for allowing this to enter the public domain. He should be allowed to rot away in prison, without any chance of his deranged views getting an airing.
  • Options
    hello_mumhello_mum Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Yes that is what this country's most notorious mass murderer has said!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4629105/peter-sutcliffe-claims-jimmy-savile-is-innocent.html

So what next?

The Boston Strangler: Keep our streets safe

Jack the Ripper: Ban Knives NOW!

Richard III: We need better childcare

Myra Hindley: Bring Back Capital Pubishment

Greg, to be honest from your list only Myra would be worthy, but she died years ago.

I know your heart is in the right place, but your mind doesn't know shit from shingles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hello_mum wrote: »
    Greg, to be honest from your list only Myra would be worthy, but she died years ago.

I know your heart is in the right place, but your mind doesn't know shit from shingles.

Is that why a few of yout postings have been deleted and you have been banned a few times? :)
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    What is going on in this country?

Tabloids interviewing vermin who mercilessly murdered 13 women.

Who, just who is interested in ANYTHING he has to say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »
    What is going on in this country?

Tabloids interviewing vermin who mercilessly murdered 13 women.

Who, just who is interested in ANYTHING he has to say?

I am afraid that is life! The macarbe always attracts and these newspapers don't help matters!

If this animal was interviewed and it shown on TV the ratings would go through the roof!

How he fooled medical professions that he was mad beats me! He was highly devious with meticulous planning in these appalling murders. That is not mad but being maliciously clever!

To make matters worser he is not in prison but in Broadmoor which is a comfortable hospital! That would make anybody's blood boil! :mad:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am afraid that is life! The macarbe always attracts and these newspapers don't help matters!

If this animal was interviewed and it shown on TV the ratings would go through the roof!

How he fooled medical professions that he was mad beats me! He was highly devious with meticulous planning in these appalling murders. That is not mad but being maliciously clever!

To make matters worser he is not in prison but in Broadmoor which is a comfortable hospital! That would make anybody's blood boil! :mad:

Who "taped" this I wonder? They should be sacked.This animal does not deserve an opinion.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is not in prison but in Broadmoor which is a comfortable hospital!

Perhaps more so now Savile is not wandering its corridors or grounds, or domiciled upon the premises.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sutcliffe should just be ignored. How the hell does he know if Saville is innocent or not? He was in a mental hospital when Savile supposedly sexually abused/molested young lads and lasses elsewhere. He's just defending Savile because of the image that Savile put across back then.....as well as up until last year.