Matt and Brianne Dancing on Ice.....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
Forum Member
Maybe old news now but they are boyfriend /girlfriend ....How many partners has she dated?The couples do spend a lot of time together on that show....

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Matt is the only one of her partners whom she's dated, as the supposed romance between her and Sam Attwater was, I recall, revealed to have been some kind of publicity stunt. Her two other partners were Kieran Richardson, who is gay, and Sebastien Foucan, who I think is married. She dated another contestant, Coronation Street's Danny Young, for a while but they weren't skating partners. For some reason, it just seems like she has dated several partners!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I think Matt is the only one of her partners whom she's dated, as the supposed romance between her and Sam Attwater was, I recall, revealed to have been some kind of publicity stunt. Her two other partners were Kieran Richardson, who is gay, and Sebastien Foucan, who I think is married. She dated another contestant, Coronation Street's Danny Young, for a while but they weren't skating partners. For some reason, it just seems like she has dated several partners!

Thanks for the info:D