Options

I would NEVER pick alcohol.......

2»

Comments

• Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No - but would your friend say 'I don't drink - but if I get the opportunity of winning some drink (knowing that you like it) I'm going to turn it down'.

I think she said what she did just to START something. I think not only does she drink like a fish but probably swears like a sailor and farts like Mo!

That's really not a thought I wish to go to bed on Sheila LOL!

:p

Edit. I should have also said, A Lady does not fart. She merely emits little puffs of air that sprinkles fairy dust around. But as we mentioned Mo, then yeah, she farts LOL!

:p
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    You're not being quite outraged enough here BlueStreak. Flogging is too good for him, he disgusts me.

You won't believe this, but it get's worse. SINCE the wedding, we've been out and when someone who didn't know him if he drank, he STILL said no!! I couldn't believe my ears! He is a Liar, and a disgusting human being.

I am ashamed to have called him a friend :devil::devil::devil:;)

I think a priest is called for. The devil has taken over it would appear.

Failing that, ripping his arms off and slapping him around the face with the soggy ends? Is that enraged enough LOL! ;)

:)
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No - but would your friend say 'I don't drink - but if I get the opportunity of winning some drink (knowing that you like it) I'm going to turn it down'.

I think she said what she did just to START something. I think not only does she drink like a fish but probably swears like a sailor and farts like Mo!

Oh come on. She paid Mo to fart for her.

She can't be arsed.

Literally.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

Sheila!! Where were you when I needed you? Alas, it's too late. He's already been disowned. Betty told me to do it. :cry::cry:
    Would you mind if we don't talk about him for a bit..it's still a little 'raw' for me right now..;)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Oh come on. She paid Mo to fart for her.

She can't be arsed.

Literally.

I think it was actually Amy who farted and Mo just took the praise for it!
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Sheila!! Where were you when I needed you? Alas, it's too late. He's already been disowned. Betty told me to do it. :cry::cry:
    Would you mind if we don't talk about him for a bit..t's still a little 'raw' for me right now..;)
    You are one bloody wind-up merchant AOTB! If I didn't know better - I'd swear you were actually Matthew Wright!
  • Options
    mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I myself don't drink often due to a medical condition ... But would never be selfish enough to say I would not get it for others ...but that's the difference ...I'm a team player and there is no I in team

There is ME though.
  • Options
    doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you mind if we don't talk about him for a bit..it's still a little 'raw' for me right now..;)

I hope you're not going to tell him some decent people from DS started a hate campaign against him :p
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha....another great thread and another blow to Amy's whiter than white image blown out of the water. I did laugh when I seen her getting stuck into that champagne and had an image of Matthew positively foaming at the mouth at her hypocrisy :D:D
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    You are one bloody wind-up merchant AOTB! If I didn't know better - I'd swear you were actually Matthew Wright!
    Matthew Wright? Noooooo!:cry: I feel even worse for disowning my mate now. He's called, and keeps texting me but what's done is done. He had his chance. :D:D
    doormouse wrote: »
    I hope you're not going to tell him some decent people from DS started a hate campaign against him :p
    Ha, no doormouse I would never do that for fear of having what seems like half a million DS posters frothing at the mouth and asking to bring back the death penalty if I dared to commit such a heinous crime!
    kate03 wrote: »
    Haha....another great thread and another blow to Amy's whiter than white image blown out of the water. I did laugh when I seen her getting stuck into that champagne and had an image of Matthew positively foaming at the mouth at her hypocrisy :D:D
    You do realise that hasn't happened here right?