Jamie Lovatt

barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
Forum Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-M_Ayo_wjc

I like him, he could win, but won't hold my breath given the last two winners, so I hope he becomes a runner up since they seem to do better.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really liked him as well but I am a rock fan.Saying that I love pop just as much.I do always want the rock singers to do well though,we need more of them in shows like this.So many singers,but never enough songwriters or those who can play music.Glad he chose Ricky.I never believe rock singers can win something like this,just not enough watch it,but I really hope he can go far.He's rather sexy as well:D
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was great, and was also pleased he chose Ricky. Loved the trousers, too, even though Ricky implied he didn't. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    I thought he was great, and was also pleased he chose Ricky. Loved the trousers, too, even though Ricky implied he didn't. :)

Yeah great trousers,snakeskin and very 80's glam rock.I can't imagine Ricky in them,but he's a very different kind of rock.Will be interesting to see how they work together.
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKa5dcaE2_w - him performing with his band 'Romance'.

He has a HUGE voice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah great trousers,snakeskin and very 80's glam rock.I can't imagine Ricky in them,but he's a very different kind of rock.Will be interesting to see how they work together.

It will indeed be interesting, as we haven't seen Ricky's mentoring style yet. Can he do genres outside of his own?
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    1fab wrote: »
    It will indeed be interesting, as we haven't seen Ricky's mentoring style yet. Can he do genres outside of his own?

Rock singers/musicians are extremely versatile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barrcode88 wrote: »
    Rock singers/musicians are extremely versatile.

Yeah, I'm just interested to see what Ricky does with this lad.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really love this Jamie he seems amazing! he could do so well .
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched that video of him an his band his voice is incredible the way he connects to the song emotionally wow. He gives me shivers when he sings.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    thought it was a time warp and marilyn from the 80s had walked onto the stage

thankfully he has a slightly different singing style