The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So back in the summer before someone from TOWIE goes into celeb in August .

I think Fearne will be the latest one
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked to see Lydia return! I'm still really shocked Amy hasn't come back.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    dillan wrote: »
    Shocked to see Lydia return! I'm still really shocked Amy hasn't come back.

Yes I wasn't expecting that either. Good to see an old face. I hope that means we get Debbie back too.

They seem to be filimg much more away from Brentwood. They were in Gidea Park on Sundays episode and that looked like Greenwoods in Stock tonight.

I guess Marbs is the next series.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I wasn't expecting that either. Good to see an old face. I hope that means we get Debbie back too.

They seem to be filimg much more away from Brentwood. They were in Gidea Park on Sundays episode and that looked like Greenwoods in Stock tonight.

I guess Marbs is the next series.

Ooh - where? I have a friend who lives there. She hates TOWIE and will be mortified!
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't like the way diags spoke to fearn but earlier in the series they had a bit of a tiff and I feel that she has an opioin on everybody's life. She did the dirty on Charlie and won't except that not everyone likes what she did. Maybe she should focus more on her own life and less on others who seem to be happy.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to see Lydia back. I suspect Lucy will make a big return sometime in the future too, possibly Harry as well for Bobby. I'm surprised Amy hasn't been back at any point.

The whole Lauren and Chloe thing...Lauren has a right to be annoyed. I know her and Mario never got together, but they did kiss and there was a sort of thing where they liked each other but decided to stay friends. Chloe shouldn't have gone there...you don't do that to friends. Chloe knew it was wrong too which is why she kept it a secret. She wasn't really worried about Charlie's reaction. Rubbish! Anyway, I don't think Chloe or Lauren have came across very well this series.

Next series should be interesting. I suspect it will all be about Lydia. When she was in it before it was all always about her.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never really liked Lydia, I'm guessing Lucy will come back as well.

Sad to see Sam go, even though she doesn't add much anymore, I've always liked her :(
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Lydia be in the next series then?
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Ooh - where? I have a friend who lives there. She hates TOWIE and will be mortified!

Mario and someone were walking their dogs along balgores square at back of gidea park station. And it looked like Arg et al were in the cafe down at The Drill too.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Lydia be in the next series then?

I really hope not, I liked her and her mum but every bloody episode is Arg harassing her saying "we need to talk" and her saying "Oh James, come on now" and Debbie "James, you need to let her go". Like a bloody hamster wheel!

Shame that Fran & Diags aren't real, I think they make a sweet couple.

Surprised about Dani & Lockie, that scene when she was reading Bobby's phone the way she broke down was incredibly convincing. She should ditch this tat and get herself an agent and into school!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    I really hope not, I liked her and her mum but every bloody episode is Arg harassing her saying "we need to talk" and her saying "Oh James, come on now" and Debbie "James, you need to let her go". Like a bloody hamster wheel!

Very true! I don't dislike Lydia, but I don't see what she's going to bring to the show, again, at this time.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario and someone were walking their dogs along balgores square at back of gidea park station. And it looked like Arg et al were in the cafe down at The Drill too.

Thanks. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lydia made an appearance last year to talk to Lucy about her relationship with Dan.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lydia made an appearance last year to talk to Lucy about her relationship with Dan.

Yes, but it looks like she's back for good now. She tweeted "I'm back bitches" and a few of the cast members sent her welcome back tweets. Also, she appeared right at the end, if she was only appearing for a one off, it would have been a big part of the episode.
  • indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt so sorry for Arg when she walked in. I wonder if he had any idea she was coming back or if that was staged?
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indenile wrote: »
    I felt so sorry for Arg when she walked in. I wonder if he had any idea she was coming back or if that was staged?

For once it looked really real. Like you can usually tell when it's staged but it did seem like no-one knew she was actually going to be there.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indenile wrote: »

I didn't. He treated Lydia so badly. Any pain he suffered when they split up, he deserved.
    Lydia loved him very much & he treated her like dirt, no wonder she made a decision to move on, who could blame her .... and tbh,after they split, she's never looked so good.
    He dragged her down & he knew he'd blown it when it was too late. Lets hope he has learnt from his past mistakes.
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,875
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    For once it looked really real. Like you can usually tell when it's staged but it did seem like no-one knew she was actually going to be there.

I agree. I don't think Arg could have faked his reaction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    I didn't. He treated Lydia so badly. Any pain he suffered when they split up, he deserved.
    Lydia loved him very much & he treated her like dirt, no wonder she made a decision to move on, who could blame her .... and tbh,after they split, she's never looked so good.
    He dragged her down & he knew he'd blown it when it was too late. Lets hope he has learnt from his past mistakes.

Have to agree with this. It was him who cheated on her, after all.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watch TOWIM yesterday?

Harry and Bobby tho?? :confused:

And you can tell how much Arg loves Lydia, I'm kinda rooting for them tbh.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Anyone watch TOWIM yesterday?

Harry and Bobby tho?? :confused:

And you can tell how much Arg loves Lydia, I'm kinda rooting for them tbh.

I did, was nice to see Lydia & Arg together again, if only friends for now.

Yeah, Bobby and Harry seems like such an obvious matchup, I'm not too sure if it's genuine but I don't follow the show religiously so I don't have a clue.

Not here for more Fearne and Charlie mess.

Nice to see Chloe with Elliott. Hope it goes somewhere.
    Forum Member
    I thought last night's episode had a different vibe. Even by TOWIE's standards, the "acting" was super hammy - well, not just the acting but the way scenes were set up. When Gemma arrived at the villa, neither Bobby nor Harry even acknowledged her - they just sat and pouted and looked moody and knowing! As if they would not even say hi! Also, the couples (fake for TOWIE or otherwise) with problems were really hyped as super happy together before the cracks were exposed (no pun intended with reference to Bobby and Harry's poolside wear!!). I wonder how real Arg and Lydia's relationship is. Also Chloe and Elliott - is that believable?
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    AKFE wrote: »
    I thought last night's episode had a different vibe. Even by TOWIE's standards, the "acting" was super hammy - well, not just the acting but the way scenes were set up. When Gemma arrived at the villa, neither Bobby nor Harry even acknowledged her - they just sat and pouted and looked moody and knowing! As if they would not even say hi! Also, the couples (fake for TOWIE or otherwise) with problems were really hyped as super happy together before the cracks were exposed (no pun intended with reference to Bobby and Harry's poolside wear!!). I wonder how real Arg and Lydia's relationship is. Also Chloe and Elliott - is that believable?

You think the show may be past its best?What did you make of new arrival Vas?
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't link though, so cheers for that :)

It's lovely to see that not all DS FM jump down someones throat for posting something just after they did :)

Hope your day is blessed.

Never seen TOWIE before but as for those pants, they should never be on a public beach or on This Morning, yuck.

PJ
    Forum Member
    You think the show may be past its best?What did you make of new arrival Vas?

Yeah, I think its sell-by date came and went in many ways but I can't help but keep watching!

Vas ... he's a bit vapid - that's the only word I can think of for him. They've given him a part in the show but he's just there to stir it up for Lauren P and Chloe, isn't he?