Options

Maria assaulting Todd (again)

mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
Forum Member
Seems perfectly ok for some people to do it. Cue Kevin and the Thick Mechanic leaping to her aid. And, if she's thick, Tyrone must be thick too. How right you are, Tyrone.

Comments

• Options
    immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadMaria is the only good thing Stuart Blackburn has ever done!
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todd deserves everything he gets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Muuria weakly lobbing a mobile phone at Todd can leave a nasty great scraze like that, then I'm seriously worried.
    The missus will likely shatter my jaw the next time she tosses a Revel or a Mint Imperial at me.

I had no idea the mundane things in life were so ridiculously dangerous.

:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Muuria weakly lobbing a mobile phone at Todd can leave a nasty great scraze like that, then I'm seriously worried.
    The missus will likely shatter my jaw the next time she tosses a Revel or a Mint Imperial at me.

It's a big, bad world, UQ.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems to be one rule for some and entirely another for the rest. Maria viciously and brutally attacks Todd and her punishment is spending half hour discussing rocket physics with Tyrone.

If Kev did a couple of lines and went out for a scrap he'd be straight back into the nick.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Seems to be one rule for some and entirely another for the rest. Maria viciously and brutally attacks Todd and her punishment is spending half hour discussing rocket physics with Tyrone.

If Kev did a couple of lines and went out for a scrap he'd be straight back into the nick.

:D

The thick as gravy Maria should have the book thrown at her for what she did to Todd.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member

Todd is just helping Maria. He just wanted to save her from a life of lusting after gay blokes. Too bad she can't appreciate it and repays his kindness with violence. :(
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very dare she?!!!>:(

I love Todd.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, I'm so glad Marcus is leaving as it means Todd doesn't end up with him.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Edit: double post.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Seems perfectly ok for some people to do it. Cue Kevin and the Thick Mechanic leaping to her aid. And, if she's thick, Tyrone must be thick too. How right you are, Tyrone.

She didn't hit the fecker hard enough
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    She didn't hit the fecker hard enough

Quite right CherryRose. I would have smashed his head in had I been Maria. He deserves it. Poor Maria. No wonder she snapped.
  • Options
    GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Maria should have battered him within an inch of his life with a baseball bat!
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I can see why Kevin was defending Maria and chastising Todd as thumping first and asking questions later tends to be the way he deals with things. Maria needs to be reported to the police for her violence and pronto as clearly she's about to start harassing Tyrone now.

Todd did her a favour if only she wasn't too thick to realise this.
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    that phone to the head scene looked pretty realistic!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote: »
    that phone to the head scene looked pretty realistic!

Pity it wasn't a brick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want King Todd to press charges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Todd to die!
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todds the only one standing up to Maria and her bad behaviour

She physically assaulted him again. The moment he opens his mouth he is in the wrong/ That large girl called him a bully, Maria was whisked off by Tyrone and Kevin warned him off. Each of them ganged up on the young male shouting off, No wonder he thinks they are all idiots.

The only way he has time for is....himself. The rest are all rubbish

Maria deserves a hiding for what she is doing. And the stuff involving Kirsty....jesus wept
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member

I hope you don't ever watch any of the Final Destination films then Uncle Q :o:D:D
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in a right dilemma over this one. Todd is fast becoming my second favourite character after Phelan, whilst on the other hand Maria's plastic surgeon has done an incredible job and she has a lovely pair of norks.

I think I have to do the honourable thing and side with Todd on this one.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a right dilemma over this one. Todd is fast becoming my second favourite character after Phelan, whilst on the other hand Maria's plastic surgeon has done an incredible job and she has a lovely pair of norks.

:D

The right decision.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Appreciate the dilemma, Jabe. King Todd is walking on water at the moment but, as you say, Maria's chest does need respect. A tough call.
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All Hail King Todd...

Chubby cheeks Maria is no match for his untamed wit...
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thick slag should be locked away for months. Not That anyone will miss her mind, she done bugger all last year and no one gave a shite