Options

Someone needs to reprimand the BBC

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 819
Forum Member
✭✭
is it right that a national institution such as the bbc allows the doctor to use a mobile phone , whilst driving? let alone the fact that its a fire engine?

disgusting... first peppa pig not wearing a seat belt , now the doctor using a mobile whilst driving, with no seat belt on

oh, and even though all the clocks of the world were supposed to be set at 0-00, the clock on the tower on the hospital stayed at 12-20

ludicrous lol

strangely, the fire engines a volvo SAXON btw, maybe the masters regenerated into a fire engine

this last few days has been so much fun :p

Comments

• Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a disgrace! Someone should inform the Daily Mail. Even the Doctor has become a part of Broken Britain. :D
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    helo_75 wrote: »
    is it right that a national institution such as the bbc allows the doctor to use a mobile phone , whilst driving? let alone the fact that its a fire engine?

disgusting... first peppa pig not wearing a seat belt , now the doctor using a mobile whilst driving, with no seat belt on

oh, and even though all the clocks of the world were supposed to be set at 0-00, the clock on the tower on the hospital stayed at 12-20

ludicrous lol

strangely, the fire engines a volvo SAXON btw, maybe the masters regenerated into a fire engine

I tink he's meant to have been in one or two slightly more dangerous situations than that!:D:D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tink he's meant to have been in one or two slightly more dangerous situations than that!:D:D:D:p

ah yes, but he should get a £60 fine, and 3 points on his license

assuming hes got one that is :P
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this will be in the daily mail tomorrow, you realise. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    then its copyright lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find he's allowed to.

Don't forget that DT was Knighted by Queen Victoria - I'm sure that will allow him to do whatever the hell he wants whenever he wants to do it (As long as Queen Victoria doesn't catch him on Earth, of course!).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the fire engines a volvo SAXON btw, maybe the masters regenerated into a fire engine

Which would still be less nonsensical than the entire Master canon during the JNT era.:D
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe The Doctor should be arrested for not being in full control of his TARDIS whilst flying over the London skyline. Gosh, he wasn't even AT the controls!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    this will be in the daily mail tomorrow, you realise. ;)

Well, of course! I mean, what kind of example is he for our children? In one hour, he: stole clothes, stole a fire engine and drove that stolen vehicle while talking on a mobile. Not to mention the wanton destruction of a garden shed, a telephone box and a couple of street lights.

Then there was trespass - did Annette Crosbie invite him into her home? No - he barged in without so much as a by your leave. And didn't he intend to kidnap a young child from her home! Has he had a CRB check?

He's a disgrace!

Have I left anything out?
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peeve wrote: »
    Well, of course! I mean, what kind of example is he for our children? In one hour, he: stole clothes, stole a fire engine and drove that stolen vehicle while talking on a mobile. Not to mention the wanton destruction of a garden shed, a telephone box and a couple of street lights.

Then there was trespass - did Annette Crosbie invite him into her home? No - he barged in without so much as a by your leave. And didn't he intend to kidnap a young child from her home! Has he had a CRB check?

He's a disgrace!

GBH to a passing stranger with a plate of bread and butter?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's a disgrace!

yes, he deliberately destroyed hospital property, when he smashed the window with the ladder on the fire engine...he willingly used rorys mobile to ring the atraxi without asking the owners permission...,he also allowed his tardis to lie in his crash site, with the doors open smoking, in a smoke free zone...
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe The Doctor should be arrested for not being in full control of his TARDIS whilst flying over the London skyline. Gosh, he wasn't even AT the controls!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

He'd probably just step inside his Police Box and arrest himself. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yes, he deliberately destroyed hospital property, when he smashed the window with the ladder on the fire engine...he willingly used rorys mobile to ring the atraxi without asking the owners permission...,he also allowed his tardis to lie in his crash site, with the doors open smoking, in a smoke free zone...

And he damaged that guy's car door with his tie! Not to mention deliberately spreading a virus around all the world's computers/clocks/digital readouts - who knows how much it'll cost to repair all that again.
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    GBH to a passing stranger with a plate of bread and butter?

Good point. I distinctly heard that plate smash, so there's a littering charge for starters, plus endangering wildlife.

And is it just the housewife in me that winced at him spitting yoghurt (yuk) and apple on the carpet, blocking drains with baked beans and, at one point, emptying a glass of water on the floor so he could eavesdrop on his neighbours? So anti-social!

More good points. Is there no end to this alien's villainy?
    And he damaged that guy's car door with his tie! Not to mention deliberately spreading a virus around all the world's computers/clocks/digital readouts - who knows how much it'll cost to repair all that again.

I think you might be going a teensy bit far with the tie, but yes, hacking into that video conference was really criminal. It's an extraditable offence, that one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good point. I distinctly heard that plate smash, so there's a littering charge for starters, plus endangering wildlife.

And is it just the housewife in me that winced at him spitting yoghurt (yuk) and apple on the carpet, blocking drains with baked beans and, at one point, emptying a glass of water on the floor so he could eavesdrop on his neighbours? So anti-social!

More good points. Is there no end to this alien's villainy?

I think you might be going a teensy bit far with the tie, but yes, hacking into that video conference was really criminal. It's an extraditable offence, that one.

OK. I'll give you the car - but what about not reporting an accident? I'm sure he should have informed the police about his crash (well, both of them, really - the Fire Engine and the Tardis). So we'll add "dematerialising away from the scene of an accident" to his misdemeanours shall we?
  • Options
    jimmya1jimmya1 Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont leave Amy out of this. impersonating a police officer and assault with a deadly weapon (cricket bat):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Don't tell the Daily Mail, but he's actually an illegal alien.

Coming over here with his foreign looks and taking our jobs and women...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Amy's aunt should have been reported for abandonment for leaving her home alone - she was under 14! Then she could have sued the doctor for psychological distress at having been left in the garden and then having years of nightmares!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member

ludicrous lol

Not to mention the fire engine was stolen! The Doctor is such a common thug!
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daveg87 wrote: »

Oh but it's all for the good of the human race:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    lordOfTime wrote: »
    Oh but it's all for the good of the human race:p

Isn't that what Mark Thompson said about Sachsgate? ;)
  • Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    He' s also racist, or at the very least xenophopic ("You're Scottish. Fry something"). :D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    daveg87 wrote: »

And he stole the clothes :eek: And deliberately destroyed some street lamps and a telephone box :eek::eek: plus he's leading to the collapse of British industry (or is it just me waiting for boss to go to lunch so I can watch it again on iplayer :p:o )
  • Options
    liquidJPliquidJP Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    He' s also racist, or at the very least xenophopic ("You're Scottish. Fry something"). :D

I am surprised this hasen't been mentioned earlier! i mean he is taking a massive risk taking the pi55 out of a nation which, lets face it, already has a bit of a chip on it's shoulder ;);)
  • Options
    Rab CRab C Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave Peppa Pig out of this, that is not a BBC show!

There are 100's of anti BBC people in the 'Broadcast' section of DS, put your post there they will love it ;)