Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    The Albelli advert where the little kid makes a picture book with photos he's taken.
    I HATE the way he says 'I'm an author' - I hear him saying 'I'm an orphan!' instead! Makes me cringe for some reason! :mad:
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again...they really need to stop showing the BT ADVERT! (Olympic themed) The Olympics and Payalympics are now OVER! I don't get why this is it still being shown? Get it off our screens FGS!:mad:

Also why have they brought back the PG Tips Christmas advert? I know Christmas is on the way...but we aren't quite there yet...it's nearly the end of summer and the start of Autumn on the 22nd!???:confused:
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,148
    Forum Member
    ste1969 wrote: »
    probably been mentioned but haven't read every post but the one with michael parkinson doing the over 50 plan seems to be on all the bloody time.:mad:

Christ Yes!! I hate that smirking parasite, the mute button goes on right away, as well as for that vile "Gud with Fud" prat. :eek:
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    the ambrosa advert creeps me out
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Why am I still seeing an advert for "DEH HOLYMPISHH!?"
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That bloody 'Born Free' Foxy Bingo advert is back on our screens again. "Play our £100,000 free jackpot game." Small print says "£5 deposit required." IT'S NOT FREE IF YOU NEED A DEPOSIT! :mad:
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    The new one with Peter 'I will flog anything' Andre in it. Have some dignity.

I can't stand the one for toothpaste with the X Blue Peter presenter. The way she says 'teeth often feel rough' and then tries to talk and lick her own teeth at the same time. I cringe.

I think someone is taking the piss with that "Feel wruff?" :D
  • NickVaughanNickVaughan Posts: 4,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »

You aren't the only one. I swear that the face in the tree bears a resemblance to the late Jon Pertwee. Or maybe I need my eyes testing. Either way it's a really wierd ad.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Sentenza wrote: »
    I think someone is taking the piss with that "Feel wruff?" :D

Sounds like the dog in the Walls ad that went "Sausages" :o
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Someone earlier poster (wrongly) that boots had dropped Here Come The Girls.

Even worse is that they now have an advert with an extended version of it!!!!
  • jo2015jo2015 Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »

I can't stand that tall blonde woman in the Boots ad - really creepy eyes.
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »

They got muddled up with the M&S advert I believe.
    Boots will get another twenty years out of that song.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »

LOL...I like it!
    "Queamie. queamie, queamie!" :p
  • LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another sodding advert with some silly cow whisperering:mad:
    Barista coffee why the whispering & he's a prat for getting up in the first place why can't she get her own ?
    What dope would go out in the rain in the middle of the night & not many places would be open ? No wonder he cheated !
    She's easily fooled thinking a coffee bar would serve it up in someones mug :confused:
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw the new Boots "Here come the girls" advert for autumn...it's 'orrible and incredibly annoying. I will never buy anything from Boots again because of this advert.
    :mad:
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mental IKEA advert with the woman climbing into a dishwasher.
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see that Never Tear Us Apart by INXS is the latest song to be given the 'girly voice cover' on the new John Lewis advert; strange concept too..a modern guy has a relationship with a girl from the 1920's :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That stupid McDonalds Coffee advert is back. "He text me back saying 'see you later'. What does that even mean?"
    IT MEANS SEE YOU LATER! :mad:
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FFS just saw and heard the new John Lewis advert ffs again destroying a classic song!!!!
  • pedrokpedrok Posts: 16,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The advert for Captain Morgans, four guys in a bar, heavily dubbed. Hate it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that John Lewis advert last night during Million Pound Drop. FFS, another unnecessarily long advert that tells us NOTHING about JL at all other than the "Never knowingly unsold" thing at the end. This 90 SECOND advert is a complete waste of time and money! :mad:
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    That stupid McDonalds Coffee advert is back. "He text me back saying 'see you later'. What does that even mean?"
    IT MEANS SEE YOU LATER! :mad:

Yeah, that annoys me! I want to shout at the screen, IT MEANS SEE YOU LATER OR 'GOODBYE' YOU **** :mad:
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Tarot wrote: »
    I see that Never Tear Us Apart by INXS is the latest song to be given the 'girly voice cover' on the new John Lewis advert; strange concept too..a modern guy has a relationship with a girl from the 1920's :confused:
    I saw that John Lewis advert last night during Million Pound Drop. FFS, another unnecessarily long advert that tells us NOTHING about JL at all other than the "Never knowingly unsold" thing at the end. This 90 SECOND advert is a complete waste of time and money! :mad:
    I too noticed that one for the first time last night and didn't have any idea what it was for until the end.
    Twee cover strikes again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Tarot wrote: »

I saw that advert this morning and found it a bit odd. A guy having a relationship with someone from the past. Reminds me a bit of Goodnight Sweetheart.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing about the new John Lewis ads is why is it so long and why does it not really tell us anything about John Lewis other than its 'never knowingly undersold' bit. seen it like 3 times today already :D

also that Mcdonalds coffee advert is annoying, could they not do a newer one instead of repeating the old one?

wonder how long its gonna be till the first xmas ad :p
This discussion has been closed.