The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 14)

Comments

• dobby's bludgerdobby's bludger Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cain has asked Moira to give his dad a job so that he (Cain) has a reason to call in at the farm - nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
    i hope moira tells him where to go:p
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira and Cain sizzle. Love to see them get it on permanently.

And what a poke in the eye for Adumb. Ha ha;)
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So will rhona be arrested when she returns for leaving the country with baby leo when there is a court order which is there to prevent her from doing that? She has commited a criminal offence after all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    So will rhona be arrested when she returns for leaving the country with baby leo when there is a court order which is there to prevent her from doing that? She has commited a criminal offence after all.

We don't know if she has left the country yet, she may well have gone to Cornwall or Scotland which is not an infringement of her court order but far enough away to annoy Moron
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paddy and Rhona are stupid if they think a life is still waiting for them in New Zealand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    We don't know if she has left the country yet, she may well have gone to Cornwall or Scotland which is not an infringement of her court order but far enough away to annoy Moron

In tv times it says she is. on friday paddy tells her to come back from new zealand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hankshaw wrote: »
    Paddy and Rhona are stupid if they think a life is still waiting for them in New Zealand.
    they'll be at war with moaning marlon forever now:cry:
  • fredsnailfredsnail Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine that with her ignoring the court order any chance of winning custody will be gone for her now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It doesn't bear thinking about :mad: but I wish the writers had gone along with my theory and not let her leave the country
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me emmerdale have destroyed 4 characters with this storyline. First when they put marlon and laurel together. laurel would never have cheated on ashley and marlon wouldn`t either. The same with paddy and rhona. Whoever thought up the idea for this should be sacked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me emmerdale have destroyed 4 characters with this storyline. First when they put marlon and laurel together. laurel would never have cheated on ashley and marlon wouldn`t either. The same with paddy and rhona. Whoever thought up the idea for this should be sacked.

But this is what we all wanted to see Marlon and Laurel getting together or so they keep on telling us! :rolleyes: Sacrafices have to be made in order for this great love to work! :sleep:

Words cant describe how much i despise these two! :mad:
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,672
    Forum Member
    They destroyed a fifth, Ashley. The whole elder abuse storyline turns out to have simply been an enabler for the abomination that is Maurel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They destroyed a fifth, Ashley. The whole elder abuse storyline turns out to have simply been an enabler for the abomination that is Maurel.

Thats true. so they did all this because viewers wanted marlon and laurel together? Well i hope them that did want this are very happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In tv times it says she is. on friday paddy tells her to come back from new zealand.
    we see Paddy Skype Rhona explaining he can’t go to New Zealand because of his community service and she will have to come home (ITV spoilers)
    It doesn't actually say where from.
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,375
    Forum Member

Danny Miller let 3 goals in today Dobby! :mad:
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,375
    Forum Member
    we see Paddy Skype Rhona explaining he can’t go to New Zealand because of his community service and she will have to come home (ITV spoilers)

But if he was still in the country then surely he'd call her and tell hewr to come home instead of skyping? Why would she go anywhere else?

She's been planning to sneak Leo out of the country ever since Marlon got the court order so she isnt suddenly going to change her mind
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For Friday it says paddy tells rhona she`ll have to bring leo back from new zealand

That seems pretty clear to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For Friday it says paddy tells rhona she`ll have to bring leo back from new zealand

That seems pretty clear to me.
    I'm sure it does say that, but that's their interpretation of what ITV issued. It could well be NZ but ITV haven't worded it to say that exactly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not even sure why she went. It was paddy who got the job wasn`t it so what is the point her being there without him. She must have known he wouldn`t be making the trip after hitting a police officer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not if he has a conviction. :)
    I'm not sure about immigration, but would the job still be open to him if he does?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not if he has a conviction. :)
    I'm not sure about immigration, but would the job still be open to him if he does?

No it wouldn`t. thats another reason why i couldn`t understand her going there without him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is bernice bringing her other child with her when she returns:confused:
  • lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira and Cain sizzle. Love to see them get it on permanently.

And what a poke in the eye for Adumb. Ha ha;)

I agree, I would love them to become a couple since they are two of my favourite characters in t'dales.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashley
    has a new job on the farm
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Jacob is being a right little git.
    When does his Mum come back?
This discussion has been closed.