The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This tweet by Dan Wootton made me laugh -

@danwootton
    Grammar disaster RT @MissKatiePrice Love sundays riding my horse then me hubby and my baby bear harvey off for roast with friends later‏
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

@danwootton
    Grammar disaster RT @MissKatiePrice Love sundays riding my horse then me hubby and my baby bear harvey off for roast with friends later‏

That's just had me in stitches! :D:D

Makes you wonder if English really is her first language, doesn't it? Oh well, at least she must have worked up a good appetite for some food after all that exercise! :eek: :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    That's just had me in stitches! :D:D

Makes you wonder if English really is her first language, doesn't it? Oh well, at least she must have worked up a good appetite for some food after all that exercise! :eek: :D:D

Left me wondering what kind of Roast it was.
    (spit?) :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    What's with the "baby bear" carp ?
    I've seen a few friends on FB use it & it makes me want to throw up.
    Looks like it is now the fashion.
    Anyways,I hope she is feeling OK after a day of riding & roasting.:o
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her grammar is terrible!

I wonder why she is still riding now she is pregnant? As much as I adore my own horses I could never ride if I was expecting.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Left me wondering what kind of Roast it was.
    (spit?) :D

Must admit, that thought did cross my mind too when I typed my previous post! ;):D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Her grammar is terrible!

I wonder why she is still riding now she is pregnant? As much as I adore my own horses I could never ride if I was expecting.

If she's still riding, falls off and has a miscarriage, she'll expect loads of sympathy from the media. For her it'll just be more publicity for her tragic (in more ways than one) life.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    “I’ve lost a diamond": Stone falls out of Katie Price's £9,000 wedding ring while mucking out horses

HEHE, mucking out the horses or was she....doing something else??? :D:D:D:D:D

If she can't find it, She will either blame Alex for stealing it when he stole her mobile or when this marriage goes down the crapper Kev will get the blame for buying a cheap crappy ring...which she will ofcourse have to finish off paying for, aswell as all the debt he will leave her in poor KP :D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmation from 'Closer' http://www.closeronline.co.uk/ShowbizNews/LatestNews/legal-drama-leaves-jordan-katie-price-stressed-and-sick.aspx "Legal drama leaves Jordan sick and stressed" as she had to meet up with Claire Powell for the first time in 3 years.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she's still riding, falls off and has a miscarriage, she'll expect loads of sympathy from the media. For her it'll just be more publicity for her tragic (in more ways than one) life.

Ugh, what a truly horrible comment.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a nasty,spiteful thing to say.
    She may be vile,stupid and utterly self-absorbed,but comments like this say much more about the person who posted them than the intended recipient.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

@danwootton

I put a full stop in there where there wasn't one and read:

@MissKatiePrice Love sundays riding my horse then me hubby! :o:D seems Kev is earning his keep at the moment:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have none of us ever fallen deeply in love with an orange man within weeks and then married him? Isn't this normal?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My infatuation with the man from the Tango ad was short lived and the marriage annulled.

What can I say? I was young, infatuated, drunk...... :o:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    My infatuation with the man from the Tango ad was short lived and the marriage annulled.

What can I say? I was young, infatuated, drunk...... :o:o:o:o

Vodka goes well with orange. Luckily there were no small kumquats grown from this brief and torrid love affair
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As none of Ms Price's miscarriages were caused from falling from her horse, she doesnt think its a risk. Seems like a lot of riders on "Horse and Hound" think its quite normal to continue riding throughout their pregnancies..
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    As none of Ms Price's miscarriages were caused from falling from her horse, she doesnt think its a risk. Seems like a lot of riders on "Horse and Hound" think its quite normal to continue riding throughout their pregnancies..

She also tweeted (after one deranged nutter gave her loads of abuse) that she had asked her doctor who said she was alright to go horse riding
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regarding the horse riding whilst preggars. Yes, I'm bored so have looked into this phenomenon, some say it's ok, some say it isn't. For some horse riding becomes uncomfortable the larger you get, for others it helps with back pain and circulation.
    If you love horseback riding, and you are an experienced equestrian, you may be wondering if you will be able to ride your horse during your pregnancy. Most physicians and even experienced horse riders recommend that you do not ride your horse during your pregnancy; the fact of the matter is that horseback riding is just not safe enough, or even comfortable enough, for you and your baby during a pregnancy.

One of the main problems with riding a horse during a pregnancy is the possibility of an accident. Even if you have been riding horses all your life, and you know your horse better than the back of your hand, an accident is still possible. The horse could become spooked, you could accidentally fall off the horse, or the horse could even accidentally kick you. If any of these scenarios occur your baby’s health, not to mention your own health, could be in serious jeopardy.

Another problem with riding a horse during a pregnancy is that it simply is not comfortable. Experienced horse riders who try to ride during their pregnancy often report feeling uncomfortable, off balanced, and nauseated. There is simply too much that is happening to your body at this time to comfortably deal with the rigors of horseback riding. In addition, physicians caution against horseback riding because of the up and down jostling that can harm the baby during this time; with the baby’s position, and your position during horseback riding, the baby is especially prone to injury if any extreme bouncing occurs.

While you may adore riding a horse, it is best for you to leave off of horseback riding during your pregnancy. It is not worth the risk to you and your baby. Once you have recovered from the birth of your baby, you can enjoy horseback riding again safely and without worry.

http://www.babymed.com/sports-and-leisure/horseback-riding-pregnancy

So better to be safe than sorry, don't ride a horse whilst up the duff
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Regarding the horse riding whilst preggars. Yes, I'm bored so have looked into this phenomenon, some say it's ok, some say it isn't. For some horse riding becomes uncomfortable the larger you get, for others it helps with back pain and circulation.

http://www.babymed.com/sports-and-leisure/horseback-riding-pregnancy

So better to be safe than sorry, don't ride a horse whilst up the duff

Agree. Especially if one has a history of miscarriage, regardless of why that miscarriage happened. I personally wouldn't take the risk.
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Katie said she is not in the early stages of pregnancy recently, so i'm assuming she is 12 weeks onwards in her pregnancy (correct me if i'm wrong)
    Considering she fell off her horse around Jan 24th, this would mean she was pregnant at that time. Yet she still goes horse riding?

Maybe i'm wrong and 'early stages' of pregnancy are classed as less than 12 weeks?
    Forum Member
    Well if the Horse & Hound brigade give the green light then it must be super-safe ...yah ?
    Forum Member
    She also tweeted (after one deranged nutter gave her loads of abuse) that she had asked her doctor who said she was alright to go horse riding
    Then no doubt her doctor will get the blame if something goes wrong.
    A woman with a history of miscarriage & other issues is ,IMO,foolish to go lolloping around on a horse.
    How odd that a woman claiming to desperately want another child is not prepared to forego an activity that involves her being jostled around roughly ,with the potential of a nasty fall,trampling or kick always there.
    But "what Pwicey wants ,Pwicey gets."
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

TBH that means nothing. She has a history of miscarriage, so why tempt fate?

Anyway she's not the rest of the 'riders on Horse and Hound' is she, but knowing her, she probably thinks nasty things only happen to other people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't just riding, she was showjumping, which is quite dangerous, and she isn't that experienced in it. And she went in for a competition in Feb, so she's competing at showjumping.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/102628/Call-The-Manicurist-Katie-Price-Suffers-Two-Broken-Nails-In-Horse-Riding-Accident

Interestingly that article mentions that KP told her friends she was pregnant & it might be twins, but her rep denied it.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because some people on Horse and Hound say its safe does not make it so. Horse riding in general can be dangerous. Any rider has to accept that falling off is a very real possibility. It can and does happen.

I have some horses and I have ridden for 18 years. I have also been pregnant and yes I rode my horse once at 22 weeks pregnant and its the only time I have sat in the saddle and not enjoyed it. The horse I was riding had a lovely nature and I trusted him with my life and while all we did was walk and a gentle trot, all I could think about was if I fell off and something happened to the baby its my fault.

When you are riding you have to accept that falling is a possibility. You have to accept you may get hurt or injured. But of course when you are pregnant the risk then extends to that of your baby. And for me that risk was not worth taking as much as I love riding. I could not bear the thought of having an accident whilst horse riding and the baby being hurt or even lost as a result. How could you live with that?

I know there are women that ride whilst pregnant. I chose (and would choose again in future) to not ride whilst pregnant as to me the risk far outweighs the benefit.

I am not shocked Jordan is riding whilst pregnant. This being the woman that used to get drunk during pregnancy (Harvey). If she can not lay off alcohol for 9 months, she has no chance of staying off a horse for that period.
This discussion has been closed.