Who should WIN and WHY?

flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
Forum Member
✭✭
Answers on a post please, with full reasons ;)

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan, but I feel Dan has been a pivotal character in the house; from his week figuring out Michael being an actor, to his many bickers, laughs and hissy fits. He's been annoying, interesting, entertaining, loud, sensitive, arrogant, suspicious and many other things.

I think that, for being such a mixed bag, being involved in a lot of the drama and activity in the house, being interesting and annoying, he deserves to win for never being uninteresting, even when aggravating.
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GINA!

* She made the show this season.

* Whether or not she changed during the show, she managed the way people saw her. I think what saved her week after week was people realized that although she was a brat, she was a kind person, funny, and witty.

* The scene where she washed her ONE glass while wearing pink gloves and the look of pride as she marveled at her accomplishment. :)

* Her nomination of Jackie last week. Fake or not, it was hilarious. "She's rude, insensitive ...."

* Interview with Hazel. Hazel expected Gina to suck up to her...Gina calmly explained why she disliked Hazel and giggled through it leaving Hazel rattled. LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter because it would royally piss off BB and the other HMs.
  • Phil O'SopherPhil O'Sopher Posts: 1,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan because he's intelligent , gay, and I like him, although I don't fancy him, his pectorals are too massive. :D
    ;):)
  • geraldbeangeraldbean Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan. He's the only likeable and intelligent person in there. Dexter is desperate and Gina is annoying.
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter , he has been pure TV gold for me , he has made me laugh and cry , he keeps me watching this show so for me he is the winner
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I havn't really got a 'favourite' this year, but I guess, out of these housemates, the one who should win is probably Dan

He's been value for money, never flown below the radar, and never let himself down in any serious way

Yes, at this point, I would say the winner should be Dan
  • ZuttoZutto Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the only reason why you think someone should win would be because they're your favourite? At the moment Dexter is my favourite, but I couldn't tell you why I think he should win. I just think he should because I like him the most.
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan or Hazel great real characters and the best looking.
  • 123keithy123123keithy123 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Gina for me...

1: She has money so I know she is not in their just for that and is actually in their for the experience.

2: When she did the Quarantine task going upside down and drinking that stuff she earned big brownie points in my eyes as I don't think any of the other Ladies in the house would have done that.

3: Her whole kind of persona makes me laugh like asking for Ferrero Roche and Champagne in the diary room just pure genius.

4: The way she is the only one to have stood up to Queen Hazel and not be afraid of upsetting King Dan in the process.

5: I think she will take a lot away from this whether or not she will learn anything is another question but she will certainly have her eyes opened a little bit more I think.

6: Her Partner on Bit on the side seems like a decent guy he does not seem to blow smoke up her #*/? and he understands how she looks to the outside world so he takes the criticisms of her very well and with a pinch of salt I think.

7: The fact she does not seem to care what people think stands her in very good stead as she seems to be able to open up and just be herself even though herself is not necessarily the most Endearing and Likeable of people at times.

8: Appreciative as much as she is obviously very privileged and dare I say it spoilt she always comes across very appreciative when saved by the public.

9: She is different Big brother has always been at the forefront of someone different winning or the underdog winning or people with life stories or even the most boring people winning, and I do not think we have really had a winner quite like her in the past where as other housemates like Sophie, Sam, Callum, and Hazel are 10 a penny.

10: Who else is their we have not exactly been blessed with the most loveable set of housemates this year From Jemima the life saver, to sideboob Sallie, Mr paranoia himself Detective Dan oh and the carvery Kray twins who are funny for like 2 minutes every week.... :/

So Gina to win and if she does not win then it has to be Callum just so I can see how quickly Jackie approves of him and Charlie falls for him... not that I am being cynical or anything :)
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina, Dan or Dexter for me would be winners because I have been entertained by them......
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina for me...

1: She has money so I know she is not in their just for that and is actually in their for the experience.

2: When she did the Quarantine task going upside down and drinking that stuff she earned big brownie points in my eyes as I don't think any of the other Ladies in the house would have done that.

3: Her whole kind of persona makes me laugh like asking for Ferrero Roche and Champagne in the diary room just pure genius.

4: The way she is the only one to have stood up to Queen Hazel and not be afraid of upsetting King Dan in the process.

5: I think she will take a lot away from this whether or not she will learn anything is another question but she will certainly have her eyes opened a little bit more I think.

6: Her Partner on Bit on the side seems like a decent guy he does not seem to blow smoke up her #*/? and he understands how she looks to the outside world so he takes the criticisms of her very well and with a pinch of salt I think.

7: The fact she does not seem to care what people think stands her in very good stead as she seems to be able to open up and just be herself even though herself is not necessarily the most Endearing and Likeable of people at times.

8: Appreciative as much as she is obviously very privileged and dare I say it spoilt she always comes across very appreciative when saved by the public.

9: She is different Big brother has always been at the forefront of someone different winning or the underdog winning or people with life stories or even the most boring people winning, and I do not think we have really had a winner quite like her in the past where as other housemates like Sophie, Sam, Callum, and Hazel are 10 a penny.

10: Who else is their we have not exactly been blessed with the most loveable set of housemates this year From Jemima the life saver, to sideboob Sallie, Mr paranoia himself Detective Dan oh and the carvery Kray twins who are funny for like 2 minutes every week.... :/

So Gina to win and if she does not win then it has to be Callum just so I can see how quickly Jackie approves of him and Charlie falls for him... not that I am being cynical or anything :)

Clearly you believe the hyped story about her being a rich girl? Now that is unbelievable. Read also about her time with Girlz band and the reasons she was allegedly removed and of the race card she allegedly used there too. Yes she should win because if she has fooled the viewers then that is a worthy win. I don't like fakers but guess it has won the show before.
  • 123keithy123123keithy123 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    Clearly you believe the hyped story about her being a rich girl? Now that is unbelievable. Read also about her time with Girlz band and the reasons she was allegedly removed and of the race card she allegedly used there too. Yes she should win because if she has fooled the viewers then that is a worthy win. I don't like fakers but guess it has won the show before.

I don't really go looking much into the backgrounds of the housemates as I like to take people on face value in the house. We all have a past and have done things we are probably not proud of or regret doing.

A closet without skeletons is like a house without spiders we all know they are their but it depends if you are willing to go looking for them or not.

I agree she blew the whole race thing out of proportion but I also think Jemima's comment could have been seen as maybe not Racist but certainly Tactless and above all else inappropriate.
    As I believe you should always be aware of your surroundings when making comments about anything especially when it comes to skin colour. sexuality and Religion as we all know what sensitive issues they can be.

Completely get your point about fake people winning though I do think the majority of housemates in recent series have been fake to a certain degree.
    None of them ever really live up to their opening night VT's although to me Gina has been one of the few who has this year.

I just looked up her time in the girl band and to be fair the girl they describe sounds exactly like the Gina that is in the house now so I cant exactly say she is fake if she acts pampered outside the house as well.

I also dare not comment on the clothes issue as to whether her clothes are from Primark, Dagenham market, Harrods, and Zara as I do not have a clue.

Love her or hate her though it will be interesting to see her interview when she does leave the house
    (as the winner of course) (just kidding ya):D
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan,Dexter or Gina are the three contenders for this seasons BB crown. Their is no one else in the house that deserves to win the show!

Dan: is upfront, honest, says it how it is,
    Dexter is entertaining
    Gina is quirky and doesn't care what anyone thinks!
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina - annoying, funny, honest & doesn't care what people think.

For me, an HM has to cover all bases to deserve to be a winner & Gina does that.

If not Gina, then Dan.

He is the 'leader' of the house, even if it is by default & has driven a lot of the show.

PS: The Mr Hyde side of me would love to see Hazel win & the watch this forum go into total meltdown whilst various FMs check themselves into The Priory!!!!
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    The answer I'd like to give is: one of the finalists because they deserve it more than the evictees.

However BB's fixing and meddling and general rigging of the game means that it's far more important to be the chosen beneficiary of production decisions than to play the game well in any meaningful sense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Gina to win! She's pure TV gold, and she reminds me of a certain housemate I adore (coughNikkiGrahamecough). She has brilliant DR sessions, her constant moaning about how it's not luxurious enough in the BB house, and her fearlessness to tell people what she thinks of them is why I want her to win. I'm quite glad the British public totally agrees with me. If not, I'm quite complacent for either Dexter, Dan, or Sam to win.

On the other hand, I do not want to see Hazel win.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Gina needs to win. Most entertaining