Options

Does anyone else just hate David Cameron?

KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know this is not the most mature of threads but I'm sorry,I hate David Cameron.

He doesn't care about people who are struggling and poverty stricken,he doesn't care about the plight of any vulnerable people.

He is constantly trying to demonise the poor by wielding the media as a propaganda tool,with all the media focusing on 'benefits britain' hoping everyone will somehow forget that under HIS woeful government more families than ever before are having to resort to going to food banks to eat.He is making it impossible for those on low incomes to live in Britain.

He is a liar and a con artist.Just because he has the ability that Miliband lacks,to speak publicly with ease and confidence,people seem to think he is to be trusted. Everything he says is a lie.

Comments

• Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    KittyKream wrote: »
    I know this is not the most mature of threads but I'm sorry,I hate David Cameron.

He doesn't care about people who are struggling and poverty stricken,he doesn't care about the plight of any vulnerable people.

He is constantly trying to demonise the poor by wielding the media as a propaganda tool,with all the media focusing on 'benefits britain' hoping everyone will somehow forget that under HIS woeful government more families than ever before are having to resort to going to food banks to eat.He is making it impossible for those on low incomes to live in Britain.

He is a liar and a con artist.Just because he has the ability that Miliband lacks,to speak publicly with ease and confidence,people seem to think he is to be trusted. Everything he says is a lie.

I think you were looking for the showbiz forum.
  • Options
    jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn..........
  • Options
    rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »

or an online therapy forum :D
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst I agree with the OP I fear that Miliband will not be any better.

I voted Labour in 1997 thinking they would be a change for good, I gave them the benefit of the doubt in 2002 but I won't get fooled again.

You'd be more accurate to change David Cameron to politicians.

There are very few that are worthy of respect - though my sister reckons Hague is okay from where she has met him through work. And I think even Tory voters must repsect the likes of Dennis Skinner and Tony Benn - even if they didn't see eye to eye with their politics.

And besides Cameron, for all his faults, isn't as bad as Blair was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rusty123 wrote: »
    or an online therapy forum :D

Because I dislike David Cameron and his policies I require online therapy? :)

Ok ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »

I voted Labour in 1997 thinking they would be a change for good, I gave them the benefit of the doubt in 2002 but I won't get fooled again.

There are very few that are worthy of respect - though my sister reckons Hague is okay from where she has met him through work. And I think even Tory voters must repsect the likes of Dennis Skinner and Tony Benn - even if they didn't see eye to eye with their politics.

deleted,sorry computer went nutty :D
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever you do OP don't express your personal opinion, especially if it's about a Tory,
    as for Cameron, I don't hate him personally because I don't know him personally, I DO however hate everything he and his party represent,

With a passion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »

Blair was a total liar and con artist also granted but I think Cameron is equally as bad.

I don't want to vote Labour in the next election either as they seem to be trying to attempt to be right wing which is not what the Labour party is supposed to be about. Forget
    'New Labour',its the Labour of old I want.

I am however completely aware that none else appears to want that :blush:
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=KittyKream;71403483]I know this is not the most mature of threads but I'm sorry,I hate David Cameron.

He is a liar and a con artist.Just because he has the ability that Miliband lacks,to speak publicly with ease and confidence,people seem to think he is to be trusted. Everything he says is a lie.[/QUOTE]

Correct
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever you do OP don't express your personal opinion, especially if it's about a Tory,
    as for Cameron, I don't hate him personally because I don't know him personally, I DO however hate everything he and his party represent,

With a passion.

Yes that's a more mature less emotive way of expressing my opening post :blush:

I detest his party and principles and if he genuinely believes those principles to be fair and just (or even human) then I am fairly sure I would dislike him as a person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trunkster wrote: »
    Correct

I take it you approve of his party and his policies then? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »

I think you should attempt to stay on topic :)
  • Options
    rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because I dislike David Cameron and his policies I require online therapy? :)

Ok ;-)

Dislike is fine, but you took it to a whole new level - hate, and to hate someone you don't know for party political reasons is pretty sad.

I've no time for Ed Milband's politics, but I don't hate him, I just think he's an opportunistic idiot with delusions of grandeur.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dislike is fine, but you took it to a whole new level - hate, and to hate someone you don't know for party political reasons is pretty sad.

I've no time for Ed Milband's politics, but I don't hate him, I just think he's an opportunistic idiot with delusions of grandeur.

I'm not entering into a petty dispute with you.

I dislike David Cameron immensely because his policies are abhorrent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I take it you approve of his party and his policies then? :)

They're not his party or his policies, and your thread was just a rather immature personal attack.
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, count me in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trunkster wrote: »
    They're not his party or his policies, and your thread was just a rather immature personal attack.

How are they not his policies? Are you saying he doesn't agree with the policies his party and he makes :confused:
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are no individuals that I do not know personally that I hate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jol44 wrote: »
    Yes, count me in.

:D

I knew I would be accused of being immature but I can't be bothered to sugarcoat my opinion for once.

I think he is a hateful individual,as is his party.Their policies like the 'bedroom tax' border on being inhuman and are absurd.

The governments use of the media to focus on benefit claimants is so transparent it is pityful but still people are falling for it. I have said it before and I will say it again,Cameron is slowly and insidiously attempting to create an Orwellian society.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So does this mean that you will be voting Labour? voting for the demise of the UK, voting for a nanny/welfare/police state? I feel the same as you but my hatred is towards Labour!!

As for Cameron, I'm not over keen on the guy but I don't think he's doing that bad of a job considering the state of affairs his party inherited. The UK is recovering and still needs time to recover, unemployment is down and still sinking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's built to make it hard to dislike the PR front put up by Cameron, but you have to remember that this is the man who lets the like of IDS run riot, has no issue with linking horrendous crimes to benefits etc etc etc...

If he was half the PR front that is put up, he wouldn't let any of the downright untruths pumped out by the likes of IDS ever see the light of day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

I knew I would be accused of being immature but I can't be bothered to sugarcoat my opinion for once.

I think he is a hateful individual,as is his party.Their policies like the 'bedroom tax' border on being inhuman and are absurd.

The governments use of the media to focus on benefit claimants is so transparent it is pityful but still people are falling for it. I have said it before and I will say it again,Cameron is slowly and insidiously attempting to create an Orwellian society.[/QUOTE]

No you haven't and no he isn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The buck stops at the top, and this is the man who lets the likes of the despicable Smith throw his poison.
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this is not the most mature of threads .

On that we can all agree.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member

Really? I despise Iain Duncan Smith for party political reasons.