Is You Tube playing up.

neyney Posts: 12,516
Forum Member
✭✭
It was working a short time ago now it seems it will not play some music videos and if you refresh the page I now get 600 internal service error and it says. Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
Even the You Tube app on my Nexus5/7 will not work and says retry.

Darren

Comments

• neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems to be sort of working again but for a min it would not let me copy and pasted a country music video to my Facebook.

Darren
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    I noticed last night when Airplaying from iPad that it kept stopping, dropping out of the Airplay screen and back to the Apple TV menu, happened a few times. I assume by your post as well, they had a few gremlins loose in the works.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed last night when Airplaying from iPad that it kept stopping, dropping out of the Airplay screen and back to the Apple TV menu, happened a few times. I assume by your post as well, they had a few gremlins loose in the works.

YouTube's very reliable indeed. I only experience problems with the site the very odd time. Very reliable site.
  • Ian CleverlyIan Cleverly Posts: 10,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure whether this is classed as 'playing up' but the limit used to be 200 videos to your 'watch later' list. I can now do 230.

And I had the same problems as the OP as well.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    YouTube's very reliable indeed. I only experience problems with the site the very odd time. Very reliable site.

Didn't say it wasn't, hence why I used a light hearted statement, not sure why you need to pull me up on it