Ghosts PS3 to PS4 Upgrade

TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I redeemed my PS4 upgrade code today, and it's now showing that i can buy it for £9.99.

I presume then that there's now no expiry because I redeemed the code? So I still have time to think?! Or do I still have to purchase it by tomorrow?

Comments

• Aye UpAye Up Posts: 7,053
    Forum Member
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I redeemed my PS4 upgrade code today, and it's now showing that i can buy it for £9.99.

I presume then that there's now no expiry because I redeemed the code? So I still have time to think?! Or do I still have to purchase it by tomorrow?

As far as I understood the codes were only valid till the expiry shown, a long as it has been redeemed as you have said then the option to buy the upgrade should remain.
  • TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I redeemed my code in time but you now can't buy the upgrade - it's been removed now from the store.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any tips on staying alive a bit longer on s&d on this ? I've rented it for 10 days. Im a new recruit and folk seen to have amazing scopes and or a sixth sense to spot me. I think so far I've had 1 kill and about 10 deaths.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm..ok. I have gone into this with everyone saying is bad but giving it a chance. However What's the deal with that freefall map?
    Playing s&d on it, the 2 spawns are about 10 steps away from one another, so that's 5 each team. That's just a total waste.