21 Jump Street

guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
WHAT did you think of this? I throught it was a good watch funny in part. 7/10 for me.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed it, more than I thought I would. Jonah Hill was significantly less annoying than normal, and Channing Tatum was actually rather good at comedy, a pleasant surprise. 4/5 Stars...
  • ruddigerruddiger Posts: 2,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant Bromance film :D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the first half an hour that I watched was just painfully unfunny so I turned it off. I suppose it could have improved, but I really had no interest in finding out ..
  • sinbad8982sinbad8982 Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had ultra low expectations for it and I honestly thought it was one of the best popcorn movies of last year.
  • Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    I thought it was pretty funny. It's one of the films that you have to 'accept' as a bit silly from the word go, and if you can do that it's quite enjoyable.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might have given it a chance if Jonah Hill wasn't in it, but since he is this will remain unwatched.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My suprise movie of the year. It was very funny and two leads complimented each other well.
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Loved it :D

Went into it not expecting to like it much, but it turned out to be one of my favourite films of last year.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like it. In fact, I hated it so much that it was the first film in years to earn 2/10 from me.
  • adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Spare of the moment movie at the cinema when it was out and really enjoyed it. very funny and a great cast.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen it a few times and I love it :D
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,037
    Forum Member
    I found it funnier than Ted.
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,637
    Forum Member
    I hated it, pitifully pathetically unfunny.

One of the few films that have made me want to leave the cinema before the end, luckily I had a free ticket.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    "Hey cool....they are making a 21 Jump Street movie!!!!"

*realises it's got Jonah Hill in it"

"I'll just stick to watching re-runs"
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    22 Jump Street trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Y9exbvqTs

Mexican Wolverine :D
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful movie. Made for 13 year olds and pot heads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    Naa_KwaKai wrote: »
    Awful movie. Made for 13 year olds and pot heads.

I am neither 13 nor a pot head and I enjoyed it...

Seems like a bit of a sweeping and unfair generalisation to call anybody who enjoys a critically acclaimed film childish or a drug addict...
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am neither 13 nor a pot head and I enjoyed it...

Seems like a bit of a sweeping and unfair generalisation to call anybody who enjoys a critically acclaimed film childish or a drug addict...

I didn't mean to offend you, all I'm saying is that's what the movie seems targeted towards. If you like it, great, maybe you can see something in it I don't.