spookyelectricspookyelectric Posts: 247
Forum Member
Should we care?
Is this news?
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,917
    Forum Member
    It may be a slow day for news but I don't know how I feel about this.

I would love for it all to work out for her; it must be absolutely awful to not be able to carry full-term. :( She's talked of nothing but her desire for a baby for a few years now so I want it all to work out for her.

Good luck to her, I say.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick of hearing about her.
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    I say good luck to her and wish her all the best..
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why, after her appeal for privacy, she would want this all over the rags. (if it is true that is!)

Not a fan of hers but I do feel incredibly sad for her on a personal level.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This might be a rumour in which case, its a bit insensitive. If true then good luck to her I can't imagine what it must feel like to lose a baby so late :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what kind of sister goes and chats to the press about their sisters miscarriages? what a cow.
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how much past miscarriages affect a woman's chance of another one, is she at higher risk now?
  • northernslayernorthernslayer Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how Lily feels about her sister talking to the press about this?

This was at the launch of a dressing suite in their shop, Surely the answers to any questions of this nature by the press should be no comment?
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could have all been misconstrued I guess??

Press ask sister how Lily is and sister may have replied 'in time she'll be OK and maybe one day they'll be ready to try again' yada yada
  • HungryMunchkinHungryMunchkin Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Not sure why, after her appeal for privacy, she would want this all over the rags. (if it is true that is!)

Not a fan of hers but I do feel incredibly sad for her on a personal level.

I get the feeling that she wouldn't have said this without okaying it with Lily first (especially as it's being said to promote their business) and you do have to wonder why she hasn't learnt by now to keep it to herself a bit.

She's making a rod for her own back, now there's going to be constant speculation about her being pregnant or not and of course if something does go wrong it again it will be splashed across the press again giving her no privacy if that happens.

She should take a leaf out of Sacha Baron-Cohen and Isla Fisher who've maintained their privacy over her last pregnancy and birth because I have a nasty feeling this might blow up in her face again if she decides to give another blow by blow account of this pregnancy despite what's happened with the last two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    It may be a slow day for news but I don't know how I feel about this.

I would love for it all to work out for her; it must be absolutely awful to not be able to carry full-term. :( She's talked of nothing but her desire for a baby for a few years now so I want it all to work out for her.

Good luck to her, I say.

Me too, i cant imagine anything more heartbreaking, although i did find it strange that in the midst of such a tragic time and while still in hospital she still managed to tweet about it, i'm not criticising, we all react differently, i just found it odd.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for her very much, a friend has had 4 miscarriages and they still dont know why and watching her go through the complete heartbreak every time literally pulls you in peices as there is so little you can do to help.

I think most women (and quite a few men) will be able to have a little sympathy and empathy for the girl and whats shes gone through twice now. Good luck to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry the girl, I feel sorry for anybody who has to experience losing a child.

However I can't help feeling that revealing all about her pregnancy plans is just tempting fate a little. :(

I wish and her partner the best.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people taking the time to post about how they don't care and how her sister shouldn't have sold her out.

I bet the truth is somewhere entirely different in this story. It's far far too soon for Lily to try again and she most probably knows this. Her sister probably made a comment about how she was moving on, yada yada, ready to try again maybe next year or something and it's been morphed into her trying NOW.

So I think until it's from the horses mouth we should reserve judgement.

The poor girl. I can't imagine what she's going through. I'm 6 months pregnant and my baby is kicking away , at my midwife appointment yesterday I was told 'if the baby stops kicking call us immidiately'. I tried to imagine something so awful happening and it upset me so much. I cannot imagine how terrible bringing a sleeping baby into the world is and how much it must hurt.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope things go well for her, she deserves some happiness after all thats been happening to her.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Lily all the luck and love in the world, I was so sad for her when she lost both of her babies :( No woman should ever have to go through that. It would tear me apart once, never mind twice.

I hope she feels she can try again when the time is right for her. She should also make time to grieve properly for her lost baby, as just replacing it with another is not the answer. Whatever happens, I hope Lily starts the family that she so desperately wants xxx
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is she going to get to father this one ?
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »

Isn't she still with Sam?
  • pipkinpipkin Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so feel for Lily and I have been in the same position of losing a baby in mid pregnancy, the desire to get pregnant again as soon as possible was overwhelming, and its not to replace the baby that has been lost it was to fill those empty arms. I dont think its too soon for her to be trying again, she will know when the time is right, we began to try again within a month of our loss and we were blessed with another child 14 months later

Maybe revealing her pregnancy plans is a way of retaining control over a situation that got wildly out of control. I really hope that Lily gets some peace in her life and that they will have the baby they so want soon
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

rather harsh
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrscee wrote: »
    I say good luck to her and wish her all the best..

Me too. :cool:
    KidPoker wrote: »
    Sick of hearing about her.

Moi aussi and even if she's videos the efforts and puts them on youtube I'd be less than interested. :yawn:
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    rather harsh

But not entirely unexpected. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Should we care?
    Is this news?
    AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

We should care because we were all very sorry for her when her baby died so it nice to know that she is trying for another, and that she is moving on. We care because shes a girl we like and its nice to know that her life is getting better!
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Good luck to her.
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she should give her body a bit of a break. Conceiving too soon [after the miscarriage] may not be a good idea or have the very best chance of success [?]