M&S Easter Food?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,115
Forum Member
Hi all,

Does anyone know if M&S are doing anything special this weekend - food wise?

I expected them to do a 'Dine in for 2' or something similar, but I haven't seen any mention of it so far.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are doing the roast and pushing their chocolate at the mo with Carolin eQuinton. Not seen anything else. Those eggs do look great though mmmmm **drool**
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,924
    Forum Member
    I had an M&S 'Gorgeously Gooey Egg ' expecting it to be like a Cadbury's creme egg - what a disappointment. It was a bit chewy and not gorgeous at all. Fail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No dine in this weekend. Just half price meat and fish and family desserts are three pounds.
  • Maisy27Maisy27 Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote: »
    I had an M&S 'Gorgeously Gooey Egg ' expecting it to be like a Cadbury's creme egg - what a disappointment. It was a bit chewy and not gorgeous at all. Fail.

I was given an M&S Easter egg last year and it was completely tasteless. They make them look very pretty, but they must disappoint a lot of people.
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maisy27 wrote: »
    I was given an M&S Easter egg last year and it was completely tasteless. They make them look very pretty, but they must disappoint a lot of people.

I've tried the bunny shaped ones and they were yummy, prefer lindt choc though!
  • SwarfegaSwarfega Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M&S stuff tends to be made by Thornton's. The chocolate stuff that is. Not the legs of lamb.