Anyone else feeling kinda...

13»

Comments

• Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a Danyl,Stacey and Joe final would have been the best final on one of these shows. If it was back to the normal format then Olly would have been out a long time ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
    Forum Member
    Katie841 wrote: »
    ...empty right now? :confused:

I'll admit, I'm not a Joe fan... and I do believe Olly should have won... but I'm not saying this because I'm bitter, lol... just wondering if anyone else feels this year the final was a little... I don't know, lacklustre? I just can't believe it's all over for another year... We've watched this each weekend for months now... I will definitely miss it.

Anyone else? Ahh well... roll on BGT, I guess. :)

I liked the top two and was looking forward to the show, but I had the same feeling about it.
    The first two songs from the finalists were good but already performed.
    JLS/Alex were very good, but from then on it went downhill.
    Leona's song was a bore, Macca is getting old, George Michael was not exciting, and the worst was the winner's single.
    A grey final.
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I am not empty. I am ecstatic.

Fabulous Final. Really enjoyed the show.

Leona, Alex and JLS outsung and outperformed, Whitney and the rest.

Joe McElderry the best male vocalist won and I have enjoyed every performance, week by week.

All good things have to come to an end at some time.

;)
  • michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dkav wrote: »
    i missed the christmas songs.... i always liked them the best :(

I know! I was really disappointed they didn't do them this year.

I'm really pleased Joe won though. My support is usually the kiss of death, so I'm glad to have finally broken that curse this year too. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I predicted Joe for the winner ages ago. I'm well annoyed with myself for not putting a bet on. Grrrrrrr @ me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie841 wrote: »
    ...empty right now? :confused:

I'll admit, I'm not a Joe fan... and I do believe Olly should have won... but I'm not saying this because I'm bitter, lol... just wondering if anyone else feels this year the final was a little... I don't know, lacklustre? I just can't believe it's all over for another year... We've watched this each weekend for months now... I will definitely miss it.

Anyone else? Ahh well... roll on BGT, I guess. :)
    as i posted elsewhere, katie, anaemic might be the word you're looking for. this year's XF has been extremely average, frankly. if Jedward hadn't been in the finals at all, it would have been really lacklustre.
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    No! I'm on cloud nine at the moment. It feels like I myself have won X Factor!!! I have loved every minute of the series this year. It's been a fantastic journey with a wonderful destination. I'll always look back on this series really fondly. :)

I thought the final was really good. Loved Leona in particular with the backdrop of the X Factor highlights. I thought it was beautiful!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like the show faltered from the start. There were so many clips of auditions, some of which looked really good, from people who seemed to not make it as far as boot camp.
    From that point I think a few wrong turns were taken, and as the numbers dropped, it seemed more and more of the interesting singers disappeared. Only tuning in to see if Jedward survived, yet again! was entertaining.
    By the time it got to the final 12 I really felt like I didn't really mind who won, or who got the boot each week, as they were all much of a muchness.
    I am surprised Joe won... then again I would have been surprised if Olly had won, simply because I was surprised either of them were in the final.
    Of course they can both sing, and perform, as could a lot of the other acts, but on the whole there was nothing new, outstanding or special that has not been done before. I find it hard to believe that the show never found that in the audition process, I think they just chose to stick with the safe and familiar instead.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been a poor series and I am a big X Factor fan. I really hope they go back to the original format, but I won't hold my breath.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    it didn't feel like a final. the xmas trees weren't big enough, there was no xmas songs, no auditionees, not enough j&e etc

but happy joe won
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted Joe to win after Danyl left. Now that the semi final results were published only needed a few more votes for Danyl making the final, though I never voted for him my votes would have put him in the final!
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey should have won. She had the voice , look and personality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe 61.3% and Olly 38.7%. Says it all!