Options

The judges on Alan Carr

user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
Forum Member
✭✭
They come across as far more likeable than on the show.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They come across as far more likeable than on the show.
    They do don't they. Also of course they are drinking and Alan is a great host!

Haha! Did you see the judges' talent show at the end? Brilliant!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they were being pretty honest. They are friends but are willing to get aggressive with each other on the show. Even so people wont be happy unless their moaning or theres a conspiracy theory going on.
  • Options
    Deepest BlueDeepest Blue Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    What a voice Kelly's got !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa and Kelly seemed like they liked each other a hell of a lot more there than they ever did on X Factor. I love them both and get the feeling that the whole competitive element makes them uncomfortable.
  • Options
    philster1972philster1972 Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Have to say that I really enjoyed this. Yep, they get on better on this than they do on the live shows. Shows what competition among friends can do to friendships, if they are not play-acting of course.

Louis did get a bit irrating with the cough thing but Kelly is taking it as a wind up. Did anyone notice the reaction of the others when Louis hinted he may not be back next year? Certainly sounds like they don't want him to go.

Loved the talent show bit at the end but we didn't get to hear Louis rap. Think I will contact Xtra Factor and see if I can get them to get Louis to rap.