SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sent in my chosen two.
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only waiting for Jacka's choices now. :)
  • Options
    jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just sent them in
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here are the artists you get to pick songs from this week. Remember that you cannot pick songs from acts you sent in yourself!

Male acts

Tom Odell
    Nickelback
    Bastille
    Adam Lambert
    Bruno Mars

Female acts

Sia
    Jess Penner
    Katy Perry
    Taylor Swift
    Gabrielle Aplin

Good luck judges, I think you're going to need it! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god! :eek:

I have something for Ben, looking at that list but how the hell am I going to find a song for Beverly? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    What the he'll can I pick for Rhydian? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To answer both of your questions: covers ;-)

Especially the popular mainstream acts have loads of covers of their songs scattered around the internet.
  • Options
    jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I'm onto a real winner for Belle Amie! Going to be scouring all of these artists reportiores before coming to my final decision though :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine are sent in, it's all covers though, in order to match my act's voices more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally forgot to add the latest elimination to the series overview yesterday, but the webpage has been updated now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rick, I have been searching for hours. I can't find a single thing that suits Rhydian in the slightest. He is the act at the biggest disadvantage. There are no opera covers of any of them artists...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Rick, I have been searching for hours. I can't find a single thing that suits Rhydian in the slightest. He is the act at the biggest disadvantage. There are no opera covers of any of them artists...

You will find one eventually. You wouldn't expect a Beyonce song to have any opera covers either, yet you used one for this show.

Otherwise you may have to look at alternative genres for Rhydian. His voice is amazing for operatic pop but that doesn't mean he's limited to just that genre now does it? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You will find one eventually. You wouldn't expect a Beyonce song to have any opera covers either, yet you used one for this show.

Otherwise you may have to look at alternative genres for Rhydian. His voice is amazing for operatic pop but that doesn't mean he's limited to just that genre now does it? ;-)

Hmm, I suppose. I will find one...hopefully :(
  • Options
    puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sent my choice in!! I'm not late for once!! :D Really happy with this choice and hope you all like it too! :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will admit right now, my choices (when you see them) are not exactly as good as I would like it to be, but I did try my hardest to find what I could work with. Just hope the next theme will be worth it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any chance of having the running order during Saturday? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Any chance of having the running order during Saturday? :D

If I get Jacka's songs soon, releasing the song list on Saturday is definitely a possibility.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If I get Jacka's songs soon, releasing the song list on Saturday is definitely a possibility.

Well, I hope he does get them in soon :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The song list has been sent to the judges. Viewers, join us tomorrow evening at 7 PM for the third live show of The Chance Factor! :)