Options

Night Stalker

PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
Forum Member
Hope I'm in the right forum!

I started watching Night Stalker 3 weeks ago and quite enjoyed it, however it's not on the Sky tv listing on Bravo next Friday. I'm just wondering if it's the end of the season. Does anyone know what's happened please?

Comments

• Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they cancelled it halfway through the season in the US - I think there were only 12 episode made in total
  • Options
    robhirobhi Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the one that aired last Friday was the last one produced before production was shut down, that's it I'm afraid.

Does anybody know if any of the producers/writers have explained anywhere what the plan was with the central arc, I know that on cancelled shows they sometimes do tell us where they were going and I'd be interested to know what they were planning to do with the show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your help :)

I'm gutted though - typical isn't it - I find something I like watching and now it's no more :cry:
  • Options
    mongositomongosito Posts: 2,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a R1 dvd release of the entire series including unaired episodes on the way.
    IIRC its May or June.
    With just 4 discs you should get it for £17.99
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fab, thanks! I'll look out for it.
  • Options
    robhirobhi Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mongosito wrote:
    There is a R1 dvd release of the entire series including unaired episodes on the way.
    IIRC its May or June.
    With just 4 discs you should get it for £17.99

Be careful, those unaired epiosdes are just the ones that Bravo showed (and ABC didn't) so you won't be getting anything new.
  • Options
    mongositomongosito Posts: 2,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correction:
    Its only 2 discs but contains the 6 broadcast episodes and 4 unaired ones.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5107