Options

Tamera gets signed to Syco

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
Forum Member
Source: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/178769-x-factor-2014-tamera-foster-confirms-syco-record-deal

SO GUYS I HAVE NEWSSS,” Tamera tweeted in the early hours of this morning. “I’m The Newest member of syco music!! GET THAT WORKK!”

She added: “IM SO BLESSED TO HAVE MY DREAM JOB AT THE AGE OF 17, Thank God Always”

The official Syco Twitter account was quick to confirm the announcement, tweeting in reply: “.@OfficialTamera welcome to the family!”

“She got a rough time on the show because she forgot her lyrics all the time, but she’s incredibly young,” a source told The Sun newspaper this morning. “There’s definitely something special about her.

“She’s a potential superstar in the making.”

Details of Tamera’s debut album are expected to be revealed soon.

Comments

• Options
    noelw1969noelw1969 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Source: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/178769-x-factor-2014-tamera-foster-confirms-syco-record-deal

SO GUYS I HAVE NEWSSS,” Tamera tweeted in the early hours of this morning. “I’m The Newest member of syco music!! GET THAT WORKK!”

She added: “IM SO BLESSED TO HAVE MY DREAM JOB AT THE AGE OF 17, Thank God Always”

The official Syco Twitter account was quick to confirm the announcement, tweeting in reply: “.@OfficialTamera welcome to the family!”

“She got a rough time on the show because she forgot her lyrics all the time, but she’s incredibly young,” a source told The Sun newspaper this morning. “There’s definitely something special about her.

Details are that it will be an album of covers to be released in time for Fathers Day. The inside cover will include a lyric sheet so listeners can keep up in the bits where she forgets her words.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera is a really good singer and she is so beautiful but it is very hard to warm to her.I dont know what it about her .I dont how well she will do long term even with Syco backing her
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad she's been signed :D so that's Tamera , Sam B and Nicholas signed . I hear Rough Copy are in talks to being signed with Epic Records what about Luke ?
  • Options
    radiofan4radiofan4 Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    I told you so........

My friend already told me taht Tamera was going to be signed by Syco

And everyone said I was Lying

Well in your face neigh sayers......:p
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Tamera deserves this. I think her album will be huge!
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I'm interested in what music she is going to come out with. I do think she could be huge. I'm looking forward to her debut more than Ella Henderson's to be honest...
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    I'm interested in what music she is going to come out with. I do think she could be huge. I'm looking forward to her debut more than Ella Henderson's to be honest...

Me too. ^_^
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's filling in the Cher Lloyd-sized hole in their lineup?
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Tamera deserves this. I think her album will be huge!

JLS, One Direction, and Olly Murs are the only non winners who have been remotely successful, and all male.

You are deluded if you really do believe she will be huge :D
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noelw1969 wrote: »
    Details are that it will be an album of covers to be released in time for Fathers Day. The inside cover will include a lyric sheet so listeners can keep up in the bits where she forgets her words.

Was in Nottingham last night, she didn't forget her words there, and was pretty impressive.

Converted me into a fan anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Glad she's been signed :D so that's Tamera , Sam B and Nicholas signed . I hear Rough Copy are in talks to being signed with Epic Records what about Luke ?
    Luke signed to Sony a few weeks ago.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=71487224

I saw at one point RC tweeted about being in the studio already back in January, but can't find a record of them being signed.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Nissl wrote: »
    Luke signed to Sony a few weeks ago.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=71487224

I saw at one point RC tweeted about being in the studio already back in January, but can't find a record of them being signed.
    They were having meetings with Epic they said on Twitter I remember seeing I'm sure they are being signed as well .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    JLS, One Direction, and Olly Murs are the only non winners who have been remotely successful, and all male.

I think Rebecca Ferguson was 'remotely successful'.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

Rebecca Ferguson and Cher Lloyd have not done to bad for themselves as well so it's not impossible .
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Cher has sold 2 million records in America. Rebecca also broke out in America.
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher has sold 2 million records in America. Rebecca also broke out in America.

Oh the old Cher doing well in America myth. With one song. Want you back. Just a one hit wonder. Every song since and the album bombed. And Rebecca's album lasted one week in the top 100 albums.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Of course she is signed, they tried to push her in our faces week after week, sorry but id have rathered Melanie McCabe got through over Tamera, she is a rhianna wannabe (been done already love) & is so hard to like, even with a great song
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So they are still pushing her as a potential superstar?

I saw Leona had something special, Alex too, but as yet I can't see it in Tamera :confused:
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Of course she is signed, they tried to push her in our faces week after week, sorry but id have rathered Melanie McCabe got through over Tamera, she is a rhianna wannabe (been done already love) & is so hard to like, even with a great song
    Still talking about that Melanie girl Jesus Christ *yawn*
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Still talking about that Melanie girl Jesus Christ *yawn*

Yep and she is more entertaining!
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera's great I liked most of her performances. I'm not suprised they signed Tamera. This is better for her that she didn't win she has more time to work on material , she's very talented for her age and could do well with the right song.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Quite common for DS to dislike people.Considering the dislike for 1D on this forum who cant even sing and their subsequent success.Tamera is miles ahead in that respect.
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may not be very popular, but it's a good move. She was the only marketable act from last year.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep and she is more entertaining!

You remind me of that girl who keeps bashing Nicholas for taking someone's seat at the chair challenge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes we already have Rita Ora the wannabe Rihanna.