HD Monitor/TV

I am looking for a HD Ready Monitor, with a TV Tuner, for my bedroom. I am looking to phase out a 13"" TV (all I can fit), and a 15"" monitor - and since I wouldn't be able to fit, nor afford, a HD Ready (atleast 22"" right?) I want to just combine the two.

I have never seen a HD Ready TV smaller than 26"" and I have nowhere to put something like that here. Is there a Monitor which is both HD Ready and with a TV Tuner?

I know I could get a TV Tuner for my computer, but it would slow it down and I don't even think a HD one exists.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    your alternative if you get stuck is get a decent graphics card since some of the new ones have HDMI output i believe.
  • StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for exactly the same thing! Many LCD TVs have a D-sub connector for older PC graphics cards, and it your PC has a DVI connector you can plug it straight into a TV's DVI or HDMI socket.

I far as I know no graphics cards have HDMI with HDCP to allow you to play protected HD content anyway. However, an HD TV is going to give you great display quality for games and playing HD avi files.