Options

The Ellen DeGeneres Show – ITV2

124»

Comments

• Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you imagine the crowd if she did a show over here?

Half of us would just sit and politely clap.
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could sit with me, I would make enough noise for both of us! Anyway, I think people would be excited, that seems to be the response, she generally receives
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do the audience go mental when she starts dancing?

If you think Ellen's audience are annoying, try watching Wendy Williams show:blush:
    I swear you can't hear half the things she says as her audience spend the entire show screeching and clapping>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These edits on the 12 Days of Giveaways are a bit annoying. OK, its advertising but for the most part we don't have the brands that they promote.
  • Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These edits on the 12 Days of Giveaways are a bit annoying. OK, its advertising but for the most part we don't have the brands that they promote.

I find the way ITV2 have to edit the entire programme really quite annoying – missing segments, onscreen graphic cover ups etc.
    I know there’s not really any way around it, but it is annoying. And if you’re aware of why they have to do it (as most of us are on here) it becomes quite distracting as you can’t really ignore it/not notice it.

I’ve never found the UK editing distracting on any of the late night talk shows, but I guess they don’t have anywhere near as much in-show advertising as Ellen does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like they completly cut yesterdays prizes (except for the bed at the end).

Really annoying. Not that I like listening to the hyper reactions of the crowd, but its nice to see what they get.
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they completly cut yesterdays prizes (except for the bed at the end).

Really annoying. Not that I like listening to the hyper reactions of the crowd, but its nice to see what they get.

I love watching, Ellen give away the prizes. I would be happy with just one of them. It's nice that the people at home have a chance of winning too, even though we are in the UK and can't enter!!!