Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 93)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member

And when did Warren get that, pray tell? ;)

Oh the time he dropped to his knees and shouted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was just... amazing/awful. :o

BIB: Exactly. :p

Oh God, hopefully. It'd be a good softening device after the initial angst/anger. Cos, well, it is a nice thing. Ok, the control aspect is there and it is behind Ste's back, but it's not totally selfish and he is giving Ste all he ever wanted and an amazing opportunity.

Offscreen. In the office when Brendan wasn't there. :cool:

LOL yes. I loved that for all it's awfulness. It was just so funny. :D

Yeah, I mean .. obviously, like you say, Brendan's being partially selfish cos he's doing it to get back into Ste's life but if he actually does say he's doing for Ste as well, and means it, then he's doing the right thing as well as the wrong thing.

Plus he's forked out 80 grand for Ste to have that bloody business. ;)
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HO have changed their Facebook page. Who is that handsome devil?
    duckmoo wrote: »
    My sides were splitting, I wasn't seething with rage at all, nope. ;)

She's tainting my Dodgehh, bitch can go to Hell.

Dress shoes with badly fitting jeans, such a fashion faux pas Joely babe. *has decided to embrace inner Maddie*

Oh you're better than I. I was overcome with a deep, bubbling hatred, me. ;)

Wait, hold on, was that flirtation all that's happening between Dodger and Mercy? Have we been spared?! :o

Isn't everything Joel wears, a faux pas?
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Offscreen. In the office when Brendan wasn't there. :cool:

LOL yes. I loved that for all it's awfulness. It was just so funny. :D

Yeah, I mean .. obviously, like you say, Brendan's being partially selfish cos he's doing it to get back into Ste's life but if he actually does say he's doing for Ste as well, and means it, then he's doing the right thing as well as the wrong thing.

Plus he's forked out 80 grand for Ste to have that bloody business. ;)

HMMMMMMMM. ;)

Oh there's a gif of it and I can't find it, but oh God, the facial expression. :o

Yeah, exactly. I think as you said the other day, it's selfish and selfless. He does have his own selfish reasons, but he's also giving Ste a future and a livelihood for his kids, so.... :o

Worth every penneh. :cool:
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    HO have changed their Facebook page. Who is that handsome devil?

Oooh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Oooh.

I actually hate the new FB pages but well, s'nice to see a pretteh face innit? :cool:
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did the Hollyoaks Bessie Quiz and got 50% Dennis :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh you're better than I. I was overcome with a deep, bubbling hatred, me. ;)

Wait, hold on, was that flirtation all that's happening between Dodger and Mercy? Have we been spared?! :o

Isn't everything Joel wears, a faux pas?

I was inbetween "Why HO?:cry:" and "Fcuk off and die c*ntbags" ;)

I doubt it. :cry:

He did look mildly replused by her though. ;)

No, they're not. :cool:

His lovely leather jacket and **** t-shirt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    I did the Hollyoaks Bessie Quiz and got 50% Dennis :D:o

Oh mine was only 33%.
    He did look mildly replused by her though. ;)

No, they're not. :cool:

His lovely leather jacket and **** t-shirt.

Oh no, seriously think that might just be it and it was all a red herring and Dodger has been spared her vile, vile clutches. Oh please. :o

BIB: Both are vile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening. Just doing a bit of catching-up.

Our boys are back tomorrow. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, seriously think that might just be it and it was all a red herring and Dodger has been spared her vile, vile clutches. Oh please. :o

BIB: Both are vile.

Don't raise my hopes like this, you. ;)

Oh dear, I've just realised how crap most of the (presumably) OTPs ES has created are, Will's getting with Ash, no1curr, Ally's with Amy, no1curr, Texas and Dodger, no1curr and the less said about the teen ships the better. :o

How durr you. :cool:

Joel's clothes match the rest of him, i.e adorably shit and usually only liked by me.
    Forum Member
    This is OT, and I'm watching Celeb Juice, and Joey Essex is an absolute muppet.

That is all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

Mayurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Don't raise my hopes like this, you. ;)

Oh dear, I've just realised how crap most of the (presumably) OTPs ES has created are, Will's getting with Ash, no1curr, Ally's with Amy, no1curr, Texas and Dodger, no1curr and the less said about the teen ships the better. :o

How durr you. :cool:

Joel's clothes match the rest of him, i.e adorably shit and usually only liked by me.

Raise them! Raise them, you! :cool:

She didn't even create Texas and Dodger. That one's been trundling along since the awful days of GP. :cry: And dunt you diss my Will/Ash OTP. #Wash :mad:

Aw, poor Joely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is OT, and I'm watching Celeb Juice, and Joey Essex is an absolute muppet.

That is all.

I texted the same thing to my brother.

I can't stand his whole "Laugh at me, I'm thick" thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

I can hardly believe it!

ETA: I've now decided Mitzeee is my favourite female now (sorry Jacqui) but I've just watched her first episode and I'm glad she's not like that any more :cool:
    Forum Member
    I texted the same thing to my brother.

I can't stand his whole "Laugh at me, I'm thick" thing.

I can't deal with it. Is he just joking, or is he really that stupid?

I mean there's thick, and then there's just mindnumbingly stupid.

On a positive note, I adore Olly Murs. He's such a cutie.
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popping in to say that I got 67% Michaela on the bezzie mate quiz on the HO website :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my.

What a welcome. :cool:
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Damn you lot and your inspiring :rolleyes:;) Fic's a coming... I may ask you to use visual aids towards the end :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ETA: I've now decided Mitzeee is my favourite female now (sorry Jacqui) but I've just watched her first episode and I'm glad she's not like that any more :cool:

Ha, I really, really, really hated Mtzeee at the start. Thought PM was bonkers, genuinely, with the way he was hyping her up.

She was really unlikable, wasn't she, as I recall?
    I can't deal with it. Is he just joking, or is he really that stupid?

I mean there's thick, and then there's just mindnumbingly stupid.

On a positive note, I adore Olly Murs. He's such a cutie.

I think it's an act. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I don't think anyone could be genuinely that thick and be allowed to, you know... leave school. :o

Isn't he? I'm totally an Olly fan now.
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Popping in to say that I got 67% Michaela on the bezzie mate quiz on the HO website :sleep:

Oh you poor people. :(

#proudofdennis
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raise them! Raise them, you! :cool:

She didn't even create Texas and Dodger. That one's been trundling along since the awful days of GP. :cry: And dunt you diss my Will/Ash OTP. #Wash :mad:

Aw, poor Joely.

No, I only stopped believing Stally was happening about a week ago, and I'm still cautious. ;)

She could've ditched them though! :mad: in the words of Law, it's time for a new love story, truer words were never spoken. :cry:

He looks oddly Rob-esque there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can hardly believe it!

I know, it didn't actually hit me until this morning. I feel like it was just yesterday I was sulking that we had two weeks or so to wait.

It's been a while since I've really been in anticipation of an episode, or the beginning of a week. Rather than just generally looking forward to seeing Brendan back onscreen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my.

What a welcome. :cool:

Brendan is excited to see you.

Ste too.
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Damn you lot and your inspiring :rolleyes:;) Fic's a coming... I may ask you to use visual aids towards the end :cool:

Yay, can't wait. :cool:
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

This excites me. :cool:

Good point. Really. not one single successful pairing I can think of.
    I can hardly believe it!

I rewatched some of the stuff when she was manipulating Brendan, and she was a much harder character I thought. There was always a heart in there somewhere, but she was much flintier and hard-faced before.
    Forum Member
    Strangely I'm looking forward to tomorrow/the rest of next week, too.
    I think it's an act. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I don't think anyone could be genuinely that thick and be allowed to, you know... leave school. :o

Isn't he? I'm totally an Olly fan now.

LOL exactly. But yeah, there's no way he's really that stupid. I mean, I wouldn't mind but it's not even funny. It's just embarrassing.

He won me over completely on the Xtra Factor last year, and ever since I've just adored him. The big love.
  • MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Over the last while I have kinda forced my boyfriend in to watching HO and he said to me tonight it will be good when Ste and Brendan get back together eh

I am not sure whether to be over the moon or concerned:D
This discussion has been closed.