Forum Member
✭✭✭
Title says it all, they'd be mad.

Comments

• Options
    DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, just read something similar. This thread can die quickly, like the coming series of X Factor unless something dramastic happens!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's only a guest judge, not full time! I agree though, I don't think he'd be a good full time judge, despite being a big name.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For someone who didn't watch UK Voice (or US Voice for that matter), what was the problem with Tom Jones?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    What, you mean like pick the winner a la Tom Jones and Ruth? I guess it is a bit embarrassing on everyone else.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ablahh wrote: »
    For someone who didn't watch UK Voice (or US Voice for that matter), what was the problem with Tom Jones?

He a fantastic entertainer/singer with a lot of charisma when you see him live but it dosen't come across on the panel. Much like the talented Mr Barlow shouldn't be on the xf panel IMO . Having said that i think either Tom or Will i am has picked the winner ;)
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    He a fantastic entertainer/singer with a lot of charisma when you see him live but it dosen't come across on the panel. Much like the talented Mr Barlow shouldn't be on the xf panel IMO . Having said that i think either Tom or Will i am has picked the winner ;)

Cannot stand the man.