Options

Lindsay Lohan's ''Leaked'' List of Lovers

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had higher hopes for Ledger and Franco, but... ah well.

same.

I actually loved James Franco up until yesterday
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    emma555 wrote: »
    It sounds true enough to me, as there was a big Coldplay 'Lindsay desperately trying to get backstage at their concert' story on laineygossip a few years ago, she was in a film with Garrett Hedlund, I heard that Colin Farrell rumour years ago, etc.

I'd say it would be interesting to read about all the people the men on the list have been with. Offputting, I'd say.

I'm confused, surely Chris Martin is not meant to be on the list:o
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

As far as I can see, he makes no appearance on it. Unless he's one of the blurred-out names, but then how would that be known? I don't know where the poster got his name from :confused:
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Guy Berryman from Coldplay was on the list. It's interesting, James Franco said she tried it on with him but he turned her down. But then in This Is the End, there were jokes about him and Lindsay. Maybe a heightened version of the truth.

I am just upset she didn't give ratings :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I can see, he makes no appearance on it. Unless he's one of the blurred-out names, but then how would that be known? I don't know where the poster got his name from :confused:

ETA after seeing attackmusic's post: At least neither Chris nor Lindsay had to suffer each other then :blush:
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Guy Berryman from Coldplay was on the list. It's interesting, James Franco said she tried it on with him but he turned her down. But then in This Is the End, there were jokes about him and Lindsay. Maybe a heightened version of the truth.

I am just upset she didn't give ratings :p

Ah right thanks, Coldplay and I instantly think Chris Martin, didn't know any of the other band members names tbh:blush:
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Anyway, that's an incomplete list is it not, as I thought she was also into females?

I would assume Sam Ronson would be on the list, although her official line now is that she is straight and her relationship with Ronson was, to use TV Tropes terminology, "If it's you it's okay"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    That one surprised me a bit, maybe it was a revenge shag to get back at Britney for cheating.

Really??? Why surprising? I'm sure he didn't go from Britney to Jessica Biel with no stops in between!

I
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Lindsay looks VERY good looking in the image in that article.

...Really?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More names revealed including Orlando bloom. People saying some seemed shocking but I heard talk about her and some of them before, like Joaquin and Heath.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really??? Why surprising? I'm sure he didn't go from Britney to Jessica Biel with no stops in between!

I

Particularly with his relationship of several years with Cameron Diaz. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Particularly with his relationship of several years with Cameron Diaz. :)

Exactly. Wonder if the last 5 names will be revealed. I thought maybe there might be some married men though or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I wonder why some are blurred. Why would they blur the married men? It's never stopped affairs being leaked before. And if they were going to go down that route surely the long term relationships would be blurred too.
    I'm interested anyways. I love gossip like this.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew something smelt off about this.

And lo and behold, Lindsay Lohan has a 'documentary' (aka reality show all about the exciting topic of Lindsay Lohan's problems) on the go on Oprah's TV network.

What a coincidence to drum more attention up.

Please.
  • Options
    aliendoughaliendough Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Anything that leaks out of Lindsay Lohan should be immediately quarentined.

I lol'd for real.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boasting about shagging a dead person is deranged
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth did I think Lucas Haas was gay? I don't mean rumoured to be, I though he'd actually come out.

Sleeping with Lohan is probably what would do it! :D
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She confirms she did write the list, although it was, apparently, part of her AA rehab according to her ..
    "That was actually my fifth step in AA at Betty Ford. And someone, when I was moving during the OWN show, must have taken a photo of it. And so that's a really personal thing and it's really unfortunate…I talk about it on the last episode on the OWN show, so to be continued."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lindsay-lohan-sex-list-confirmed-3426486
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mounty wrote: »
    boasting about shagging a dead person is deranged

That's not fair, she said it was part of her AA recovery. I have heard of people doing lists like this, so I don't think she is lying.

I have to laugh at people who are shocked at men being attracted to her. First of all, she used to be stunning. Second of all, a lot of men will shag anything that moves :p

Also whoever thought Lukas Haas was gay, he used to date Natalie Portman and clearly had some fun with Lindsay. Though this is DS. Surprised someone hasn't come into the thread, insisted that it's BS even though she confirmed it and tried to say that every man on the list is clearly gay :D:p:D:p That's what usually happens around here.