Options

Ok so this is the only way I can comprehend Helen winning

MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
Forum Member
I think the people that voted for Helen were

Fans who were unhappy and wanted to let Helen win for shock value

Non fans who took the piss and let Helen win for shock value

People fooled by the cronies behind the scenes

Steven, Kim, winston, Jale, mark ( the people we voted out because we couldn't touch Helen) friends, family and followers

People who thought Helen deserved it because of the poor me act ( thrown down our throats were the last few weeks)

Let's be fair it wasn't fixed voting wise but most definitely their was a fix behind the scenes from the beginning to get her out last

Disgusted with the result, Ashleigh was my winner

Comments

• Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Ulrika of regular BB.
  • Options
    AnneAnneAnneAnneAnneAnne Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there were just too many of the "good guys" (ashleigh, christopher and chris) who were left during the finals week that have almost the same fanbase (people rooting for the underdogs, people who hate helen's guts, etc etc.), so the votes were split between them.

If one of those three were evicted before the finals I think it would have been impossible for Helen to have won it.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    There's quite a bit of talk about betting syndicates which got very high odds at the beginning of the series. Her getting immunity was the klaxon, they just had to sit tight until the final and vote like mad. With odds of 25/1 it was worth the risk.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the largest bet they accept in such a market though and if significant bets had been placed wouldn't the odds have been altered accordingly? In addition, how much would someone need to bet to offset the cost of multiple voting to ensure the person won?
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there were just too many of the "good guys" (ashleigh, christopher and chris) who were left during the finals week that have almost the same fanbase (people rooting for the underdogs, people who hate helen's guts, etc etc.), so the votes were split between them.

If one of those three were evicted before the finals I think it would have been impossible for Helen to have won it.
    There you have it!
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If there was truly 1.2% between the two of them, then I genuinely think that if Christopher had placed 4th and Ash 3rd, then Ashleigh would have won.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    The Ulrika of regular BB.

Wow--YES!!!! Only Ulrika was more like Ash--she drowsed around all the time and only piped up to 'defend' the wrong women. I felt that result was 'fixed' too as Ul 's got producer pals.