Ash is it a bit of a bitch isn't he?!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has it out for kimberley, shouldn't be joining in with Helen's bitching!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Maybe it's how they breed them in Manchester, but I had him down as another vapid Stuart Pilkington himbo from the off and if anything, he's even more of a self-absorbed dipstick.

At least by the end, once he'd realised B-Block had won the war and accepted that it was only a matter of time before he and Dale were picked off, Stuart showed some flashes of personality - culminating in one of the best BB exits of all time: a crowd dive straight onto the tarmac.

I don't have high hopes for such redemption from Ash. Sadly, I think his looks will get him miles into the show, possibly even win it.

Seems a straight up shitbag to me.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Maybe it's how they breed them in Manchester,.

What, to be a dipstick?

Hardly confined to one locality from what I've seen.
  • PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    divergent wrote: »
    Has it out for kimberley, shouldn't be joining in with Helen's bitching!

I sense that he really really likes Kimberly. A bit of classic playground be-nasty-to-the-one-you-love thing.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Maybe it's how they breed them in Manchester, but I had him down as another vapid Stuart Pilkington himbo from the off and if anything, he's even more of a self-absorbed dipstick.

At least by the end, once he'd realised B-Block had won the war and accepted that it was only a matter of time before he and Dale were picked off, Stuart showed some flashes of personality - culminating in one of the best BB exits of all time: a crowd dive straight onto the tarmac.

I don't have high hopes for such redemption from Ash. Sadly, I think his looks will get him miles into the show, possibly even win it.

Seems a straight up shitbag to me.

Oh my, laughing my head off here....I do lurve this forum at times.:D:D:D
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had high hopes before he went into the house - before his non-personality became apparent. Truly a case of "just a pretty face" and not so nice inside.
    Disappointed in Ash and Steven. They will no doubt be the Helen and Pauline on the male side.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Good that people have noticed it. I suspect far, far more people would've if he was a really good looking girl...
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    When you are in a house like that which is smaller this year they are going to bitch. He isn't nasty with it at the moment either he was just saying how Kimberly had said she wasn't sure what had happened as she wasn't there when she was. I think he has every right to make that statement bitching or not. like everyone else he lives in the house and will be party to discussions good and bad. At least he not afraid to say what he thinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you are in a house like that which is smaller this year they are going to bitch. He isn't nasty with it at the moment either he was just saying how Kimberly had said she wasn't sure what had happened as she wasn't there when she was. I think he has every right to make that statement bitching or not. like everyone else he lives in the house and will be party to discussions good and bad. At least he not afraid to say what he thinks.

Why are the physical dimensions of the house got anything to do with bitching:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Ash is one of the most boring housemates, along with Marlon and Christopher. I hope he goes sooner rather than later.

I thought what he said about Kimberly was ridiculous.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    What, to be a dipstick?

Hardly confined to one locality from what I've seen.

lol :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I really liked Ash at first and I find him to most hunky. But after that, I don't like him.

Kimba to win.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Good that people have noticed it. I suspect far, far more people would've if he was a really good looking girl...

I suspect you may be right. ;-)

You should be careful with that talk round here at times though. Extra reinforced tin hats are recommended..
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this just because he nominated her? I haven't noticed any other 'bitchiness' or agreeing with other's bitching.
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    Why are the physical dimensions of the house got anything to do with bitching:confused:

Go figure it out i can't be bothered! >:(
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I don't think he is that good looking facially, he doesn't have a nice smile either. His overall appearance is better, tall, nice hair but personality wise, I think he has little to offer but lads banter and sniping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go figure it out i can't be bothered! >:(

Why the anger. :confused: Go figure what....you're making absolutely no sense.House dimensions make one bitchy. Pluuuueese.....silly.;-)..One lives in a small house...therfore one is bitchy:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Is this just because he nominated her? I haven't noticed any other 'bitchiness' or agreeing with other's bitching.

Yeah, I haven't seen him bitching at any time. Didn't he just walk away when Pauline was trying to tell Mark that Jale was this and that?

I think he will be a lads lad - on summer holiday, wants to have fun, not interested in the squabbling and gossip - much like Winston probably.

They're there to have a laugh and maybe a have a bit of a zeleb tellymance and whatever fame and dosh may come from that.

Steven on the other hand, that's someone who loves getting into the bitching with the girls. I bet he'll be in the girls bogs whispering next. What an arse-licking little turdy too.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let him do what he wants
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Yeah, I haven't seen him bitching at any time. Didn't he just walk away when Pauline was trying to tell Mark that Jale was this and that?

I think he will be a lads lad - on summer holiday, wants to have fun, not interested in the squabbling and gossip - much like Winston probably.

They're there to have a laugh and maybe a have a bit of a zeleb tellymance and whatever fame and dosh may come from that.

Steven on the other hand, that's someone who loves getting into the bitching. What an arse-licking little turdy too.

After the electrocution task when he was continuing slagging off Kim to Helen/tamara (i can't remember which one)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Let him do what he wants

indeed and Pauline and Helan et al.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indeed and Pauline and Helan et al.:D

I really must stop trying to control the hm's behaviour with the power of my mind. It's just going to ruin the blasted programme if keep on interfering with their free will like this.. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really must stop trying to control the hm's behaviour with the power of my mind. It's just going to ruin the blasted programme if keep on interfering with their free will like this.. :blush:

tee hee hee;-):D
  • pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad excuse for a grown man. Sitting with the girls bitching about other girls. He's not exactly very masculine is he?
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    I sense that he really really likes Kimberly. A bit of classic playground be-nasty-to-the-one-you-love thing.

I think Steven looked like he might have liked Kim in the early days and Winston has implied he likes her, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ash likes her too and his behaviour towards her is a sign of how miffed he is that a girl is not falling at his feet (as he basically implied he's used to, on that Bots vt).

I'm a bit annoyed with my judgement as at first I thought he would be sound, but very quickly I've found myself not caring for much (mainly most) of what he says. He strikes me and my own hms as the type of person that every so often loves a good old laugh and mean spirited gossip at someone else's expense and will hide behind the jokey lad image in order to get away with it. I wonder if he's around Tamara and Helen because they're the only girls that will give him any ounce of attention, or if that's naturally his type of person (personality wise). Either way, I don't think their company will do him any favours, and, likewise, he doesn't make them look good either.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pookiesboo wrote: »
    Sad excuse for a grown man. Sitting with the girls bitching about other girls. He's not exactly very masculine is he?

He' s what's known in his home town as a "big girl' s blouse".