Are the "In-Crowd" going to be systematically picked off?

21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
Forum Member
Losing Tamara first in one should have been an easy boot for Danielle was a major blow, and now with Pauline up and, let's be honest, almost certain to go (I know a lot can change in a week but Get_Out chants on the first eviction is pretty strong) they'll be down two by Week 3. Ash, Helen and Winston are probably safe for the forseeable, but Mark and Toya will be on shaky ground as soon as they're up.

The numbers just don't work and I see a Luxury Bedroom style decimation happening as one by one they lose a team-mate. Fantastic!

Comments

• NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Losing Tamara first in one should have been an easy boot for Danielle was a major blow, and now with Pauline up and, let's be honest, almost certain to go (I know a lot can change in a week but Get_Out chants on the first eviction is pretty strong) they'll be down two by Week 3. Ash, Helen and Winston are probably safe for the forseeable, but Mark and Toya will be on shaky ground as soon as they're up.

The numbers just don't work and I see a Luxury Bedroom style decimation happening as one by one they lose a team-mate. Fantastic!

if any of them have any intelligence or gameplay they will start to jump the so-called in crowd ship ASAP
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week two will have gone and the group will disband and ass lick jale
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven?
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and then people will be left wondering why yet again another series has become tedious.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope so. :D
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Steven?

Oh... him?

I'd completely forgotten about him.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    digichant wrote: »
    Yes and then people will be left wondering why yet again another series has become tedious.

So ........we're supposed to keep nasty people in?
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully then Helen will know she has zero chance of winning :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually the vacant sex, makeup and tan obsessed so calledd in crowd are tedious, when they are picked off it will be far less tedious unless you are the type who enjoys conversations soley based on moaning, who fancies who and anal sex.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope so. I can't bear any of in the in-crowd so the double blow they've had tonight has been fab. Christopher and Jale are the new Dexter and Gina! But nicer.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope so. :D

Me too :D but I doubt BB will allow that to happen, they will step in and fix it so that they stay in. >:(
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AcerBen wrote: »
    I really hope so. I can't bear any of in the in-crowd so the double blow they've had tonight has been fab. Christopher and Jale are the new Dexter and Gina! But nicer.

Yes, I love it when their kind get a dose of karma.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    actually the vacant sex, makeup and tan obsessed so calked in crowd are tedious, when they are picked off it will be far less tedious unless you are the type who enjoys conversations so,ey based on moaning, who fancies who and anal sex.

Well said, totally agree - it is the "in crowd" who are tedious and boring, imo! :D
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully. Personally, I always find the group that are the "in-crowd" to be little cookie-cutters of one another. It's like they're all the same person, with just a slightly different look or accent. They're truly uninteresting people.

Generally, a few out of that crowd will survive until the end-game. Which is always an interesting thing, to see them try and assimilate into the "out-crowd."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually the vacant sex, makeup and tan obsessed so calked in crowd are tedious, when they are picked off it will be far less tedious unless you are the type who enjoys conversations so,ey based on moaning, who fancies who and anal sex.

Each and every notable talking point of the series so far has come from the "tedious in crowd".
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes the In crowd is going to become the Out crowd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Each and every notable talking point of the series so far has come from the "tedious in crowd".
    OK then name at least three because I an't think if any but enlighten me
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What show are you watching? Danielle hasn't been a big talking point? Or Jale?

Besides, the "talking points" are determined by the editors. And the way they focus on the awful people are one reason I'm always eager to see them leave. So we can see something of the people I find much more interesting.
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It depends, things can change so quickly in the house (alliance wise), and with this power element this year there is the opportunity for anyone to throw a spanner in the works, so depending on who has the power, the insider, outsider and middle groups can find themselves as quickly vulnerable as they can be sitting happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    What show are you watching? Danielle hasn't been a big talking point? Or Jale?

Besides, the "talking points" are determined by the editors. And the way they focus on the awful people are one reason I'm always eager to see them leave. So we can see something of the people I find much more interesting.

Danielle's "views" would not be a factor and would not be expressed in the house without the presence of the in crowd and their behaviour. Without Helen there would have been no argument with Danielle either. She would be sitting in the background like Ashleigh, saying and doing nothing, if they weren't there.

Jale herself hasn't been a talking point at all, but Pauline's behaviour towards her has. What else can you think of that is important or interesting about Jale that she has contributed herself?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if Pauline goes in week 2 and Mark/Toya/Steven go in week 3, I'm sure Helen will walk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle's "views" would not be a factor and would not be expressed without the presence of the in crowd and their behaviour. Without Helen there would have been no argument with Danielle either. She would be sitting in the background like Ashleigh, saying and doing nothing, if they weren't there.

Jale herself hasn't been a talking point at all, but Pauline's behaviour towards her has. What else can you think of that is important or interesting about Jale that she has contributed herself?

you still have not given me three talking points related to the in crowd that does not depend on someone outside that in crowd.What do they talk about that is interesting? a lot if the other characters might be more comfortable talking about things let's say other than sex and looks if the in crowd where less bullish and loud. personally I would not want to join into their conversations because I am not that crude.

again, give me three interesting topics you have heard them discuss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you still have not given me three talking points related to the in crowd that does not depend on someone outside that in crowd.What do they talk about that is interesting? a lot if the other characters might be more comfortable talking about things let's say other than sex and looks if the in crowd where less bullish and loud. personally I would not want to join into their conversations because I am not that crude.

again, give me three interesting topics you have heard them discuss.

Why are we in a rush here? Calm down.

I didn't say they have discussed interesting topics? I said they are the ones providing the talking points for viewers, which is CLEARLY true judging by the majority of the current threads and the strong opinions being held for/against them.

Talking points?
    Pauline's bullying.
    Helen and Tamara's bitching.
    Helen/Steven vs Danielle
    Tamara and Winston

Yes they rely on the mere presence/existence of the other housemates, but the "in crowd" are the catalysts for the arguments/nastiness/events that are getting people talking in this forum. For example if Helen had not gone to interrogate Danielle nothing else would have happened there.

Back at you, three interesting things that the 'outsiders' have done to create discussion???? Good luck.
  • Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope so! Normally the in crowd stays until the end. Here's hoping the outcasts survive this year!
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Hopefully then Helen will know she has zero chance of winning :D

Helen might have a pass to the final ...but unless she sprouts wings , a halo and pulls candyfloss out of her bum she's not going to win.
    Plus she dissed jesus.....so no votes there either.