Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Poor Gloria. She must be exhausted after having to take down the 500+ pics of DOTY from every room in that house, remove the hooks, fill in the holes, and touch up the paintwork so the estate agents could photograph it. ;)

at least we know what the next series will have as a story...
    Pete buys a new house,
    Pete watches everyone pack up his stuff from the old house. Pete watches everyone unpack at the new house.
    Pete goes shopping for new furniture and cant make up his mind
    Pete in new photoshoot at the new house.:yawn:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not comfortable with any FM's real life id being guessed at/hinted at/exposed, to be honest. That is for them to do, not others.

Neither am I ..and my real name has been posted on here a lot recently.. Even my twitter account
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dunno, she can sell him her place, she wants to move doesn't she?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    I dunno, she can sell him her place, she wants to move doesn't she?;)

Why would she move..she has only just moved in
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she move..she has only just moved in

Apply her love life to houses......:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What??
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D At least with the houses, she hopefully makes some money. Not sure her love life can claim the same.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    at least we know what the next series will have as a story...
    Pete buys a new house,
    Pete watches everyone pack up his stuff from the old house. Pete watches everyone unpack at the new house.
    Pete goes shopping for new furniture and cant make up his mind
    Pete in new photoshoot at the new house.:yawn:

Same plot as a few series ago when he last moved then .. they must think they have the NTA in the bag with that fish tank episode. :eek:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither am I ..and my real name has been posted on here a lot recently.. Even my twitter account

That's disgusting, you don't deserve that

Agree with everyone sentiments that nobody should be outed, in this case the person wasn't me. I'm far too busy viewing mansions in Dormans Park to see if they can fit my extensive tropical fish collection to run the nightclub he does. Still, i'm sure he's had a few phone calls from angry australian/englishmen in the last day. :cool:
  • s.castles.castle Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I don't like the guy but you and I have different ideas of what a rotten father is.

Fred West - Rotten father
    Josef Fritzl - Rotten father
    Peter Andre - Come off it!

There are degrees of badness. While I don't think it's really appropriate that PA cashes in on his kids as much as he does, and that could be considered bad parenting, there isn't any evidence he is a bad parent apart from that.
    cynet2007 wrote: »
    Pete show gets nearly a million viewers but he can only manage to sell a few thousand albums!

He says he is a successful artist, but as you say, despite his show getting nearly 1 million viewers (a level of publicity most pop stars can only dream of), his albums only get a few thousand sales, and while he boasts of being able to fill the O2 arena (presumably the one in Greenwich), he only seems to be able to fill it for 1 or 2 dates. That's (at most) 40,000 people. Compare that to the likes of Prince, who filled it for a month with a fraction of the publicity PA was able to take advantage of.

TBH, with PA having access to that many viewers, I would *expect* him to be able to fill the O2 for more than 2 nights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His Life story was repeated last night.

He is right, the Wembley pledge is going to come back and bite him:D

How revolting was he when asked if Christina was his girlfriend. He answers like a politician, without the brains, and clearly couldnt make up his mind to elevate her to this highly coveted position:rolleyes: Better to go out with a 23 year old, who loves filming and holidays:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    s.castle wrote: »
    There are degrees of badness. While I don't think it's really appropriate that PA cashes in on his kids as much as he does, and that could be considered bad parenting, there isn't any evidence he is a bad parent apart from that.

He says he is a successful artist, but as you say, despite his show getting nearly 1 million viewers (a level of publicity most pop stars can only dream of), his albums only get a few thousand sales, and while he boasts of being able to fill the O2 arena (presumably the one in Greenwich), he only seems to be able to fill it for 1 or 2 dates. That's (at most) 40,000 people. Compare that to the likes of Prince, who filled it for a month with a fraction of the publicity PA was able to take advantage of.

TBH, with PA having access to that many viewers, I would *expect* him to be able to fill the O2 for more than 2 nights.

Prince tickets where £31.21 plus free CD/album. Concert advertised is national newspapers and online. Prince online sales of new music is low so is his albums sales. Its the tours that make the artist money these days. He currently touring with new band 3rdeyegirl.

Price of concert tickets and merchandise is the key to getting bums on seats. And comparing Prince a music legend (back catalouge) to Peter Andre (back catalogue) to fill a venue is hysterical. Filling the o2 one or two nights for Peter's back catalogue is not bad and he no doubt made a lot of money from it.

Just cause he has many viewers watching his tv programn does not mean they all enjoy his music, they may just like him.
    Peters music is not my cup of tea.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    His Life story was repeated last night.

He is right, the Wembley pledge is going to come back and bite him:D

How revolting was he when asked if Christina was his girlfriend. He answers like a politician, without the brains, and clearly couldnt make up his mind to elevate her to this highly coveted position:rolleyes: Better to go out with a 23 year old, who loves filming and holidays:D

Serious question, your dislike of him is apparent (and fair enough) but why would you watch it ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's disgusting, you don't deserve that
    Agree with everyone sentiments that nobody should be outed, in this case the person wasn't me. I'm far too busy viewing mansions in Dormans Park to see if they can fit my extensive tropical fish collection to run the nightclub he does. Still, i'm sure he's had a few phone calls from angry australian/englishmen in the last day. :cool:
    If you were involved in slagging off one of your own side it wouldn't luke good.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think when people are abusive, they do kind of leave themselves open for exsposure. No one likes a coward. Best way to avoid is treat people with the same respect, regardless of thier opinion
  • s.castles.castle Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Prince tickets where £31.21 plus free CD/album. Concert advertised is national newspapers and online. Prince online sales of new music is low so is his albums sales. Its the tours that make the artist money these days. He currently touring with new band 3rdeyegirl.

Price of concert tickets and merchandise is the key to getting bums on seats. And comparing Prince a music legend (back catalouge) to Peter Andre (back catalogue) to fill a venue is hysterical. Filling the o2 one or two nights for Peter's back catalogue is not bad and he no doubt made a lot of money from it.

Just cause he has many viewers watching his tv programn does not mean they all enjoy his music, they may just like him.
    Peters music is not my cup of tea.

Maybe it was a little unfair to compare Prince and and Peter. However, my point was (and is) that Peter has access to far greater publicity than most pop stars (old and new). While it is true that lot of people watching his shows have no interest in his music, if his career is as successful as he appears to think, then the law of averages would suggest that he would be able to sell more than 40,000 tickets.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Maybe it was a little unfair to compare Prince and and Peter. However, my point was (and is) that Peter has access to far greater publicity than most pop stars (old and new). While it is true that lot of people watching his shows have no interest in his music, if his career is as successful as he appears to think, then the law of averages would suggest that he would be able to sell more than 40,000 tickets.

I get the impression he is well aware of his limitations and seems to often say it could all be over tomorrow. However, selling out a tour, even with the size of venues he had, and adding extra dates due to high demand, along with the invitations he has to headline shows in the summer, can be considered a success - many singers would be happy to have the same.
    All in all, his career appears to be going well right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't peter play smaller venues? Even the likes of prince do much smaller venues (example: ONA tour - hammersmith Apollo). Smaller venues can be rather profitable. I'm sure peter and his bank manager is happy. If it wasn't profitable he wouldn't be making new music or doing concerts. It's not like the old days with albums sales deemed you a success. It's now bums in seats this is where the money is made and is when an artist is deemed sucesfull.

I for one will never go to a Peter Andre concert but I certainly will go to watch more purple Yoda's concerts when he hits these shores. Must say its rather amusing having Princes name mentioned on a Peter Andre thread LOL.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serious question, your dislike of him is apparent (and fair enough) but why would you watch it ?

To give bunny55 their due, they do at least admit to watching the show (and watching the repeat as well)

I would like £1 for every time I read that someone 'stumbled across the show and caught 10 minutes - by accident' or 'was waiting for another show to come on and caught the last five minutes' ....... or 'the dog accidentally stood on the remote and put the show on' or a multitude of other 'excuses' as to why they watched a little bit by accident (every week)

I have managed to never switch the X Factor on by accident in my entire life. ;) because it doesn't interest me.

£1 = I would be rich by now. ;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Love how PA can turn ANY story about his life into how much he loves his kids.:rolleyes: C'mon now.

If kids were the priority when you bought the house, wouldn't you have chosen something more tailored to the kids in the first place???? It was only 2 years ago and you could have bought a small farm for the money you paid for your sprawling bachelor pad in a private estate. I hate to picky, but one piece of fluff about how he 'loves his kids' and Sun reading morons all chime about what a brilliant dad he is without question. It's like Derren Brown has hypnotised a large percentage of the population and said "Don't look at the facts.If someone says he loves his kids then this is the universal truth":rolleyes::D Give the DOTYguff a rest.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of traumatized hippos, having been stuck in a river with Peter Andre:D

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep7week20/peter-andre-my-life

I
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the local press he's house-hunting in Sussex because he wants to be closer to Brighton and is looking for a pad in London too as an investment. Emily's apparently helping him choose and I expect she's influenced the 'rural location' as her family home is deep in the countryside and Pete's said on the show that he finds it very relaxing there. I think the private estate probably suited the children when they were young as it's safe and they could shut out the paps but the garden looks fairly small so I can understand him wanting more space for them now they're getting older.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To give bunny55 their due, they do at least admit to watching the show (and watching the repeat as well)

I would like £1 for every time I read that someone 'stumbled across the show and caught 10 minutes - by accident' or 'was waiting for another show to come on and caught the last five minutes' ....... or 'the dog accidentally stood on the remote and put the show on' or a multitude of other 'excuses' as to why they watched a little bit by accident (every week)

I have managed to never switch the X Factor on by accident in my entire life. ;) because it doesn't interest me.

£1 = I would be rich by now. ;)

:D:D True story, Jimmy. I also find the 'accidental viewing' hilarious. ;)

To answer Queenipops, I think Bunny probably watches it for the same reason I do, to snort in derision at the DOTY and the many new ways he finds to reinforce my existing and ongoing opinion of him. :)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love how PA can turn ANY story about his life into how much he loves his kids.:rolleyes: C'mon now.

If kids were the priority when you bought the house, wouldn't you have chosen something more tailored to the kids in the first place???? It was only 2 years ago and you could have bought a small farm for the money you paid for your sprawling bachelor pad in a private estate. I hate to picky, but one piece of fluff about how he 'loves his kids' and Sun reading morons all chime about what a brilliant dad he is without question. It's like Derren Brown has hypnotised a large percentage of the population and said "Don't look at the facts.If someone says he loves his kids then this is the universal truth":rolleyes::D Give the DOTYguff a rest.:yawn:

He needs to keep up the campaign, Gary Barlow will not be allowed to win another year, Roxanne is out of the running....William hasnt had his child yet, so not much competition for DOTY:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any new info on PugGate? Has he come up with a story to explain their absence yet?
This discussion has been closed.