Eggheads now CJ has left the show ...

Comments

• bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    afx237vi wrote: »
    He's not as bad as Judith. She must lose as twice as much as she wins, and even when she does win half her answers are guesses.

You have to be fair though. The contestant are usually on a category that suits them and not Judith - yes that is the game but just realise it's not an even playing field.
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats the same for all of them though, and judith whilst she appears a nice lady dosent have the depth of knowledge genrally that the others have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vientre wrote: »
    Thats the same for all of them though, and judith whilst she appears a nice lady dosent have the depth of knowledge genrally that the others have.

It's because Judith is not a quizzer. She's just very well educated. The others are not only quizzers but seasoned quizzers and that mean memorising lists of things you don't especially like. Kevin recently said he memorised a list of the real names of rappers for example.

Judith only knows about stuff she's intersted in or has been taught - therfore the entertainment rounds - film and TV, music and celebrities she's knows very very little. And of course that's why she gets picked for those rounds. But she's incredibly smart.
  • Mozza111Mozza111 Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    I believe it was daphne who knew lots of rappers real names.

i hope they don't replace CJ just because i prefer it with 6 people instead of 7. and also the new guy would be so clever as well the eggheads would never lose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mozza111 wrote: »

Ah, yes it was. Thanks.
  • Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mozza111 wrote: »

i hope they don't replace CJ just because i prefer it with 6 people instead of 7. and also the new guy would be so clever as well the eggheads would never lose.

Well, there's only ever five at a time.
    They need a couple of spares in case of sickness or other commitments.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Daphne next? Fingers crossed.

Ooh, I hope so.

As far as I'm concerned, Kevin is the Egghead king; the others I can take or leave.
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, there's only ever five at a time.
    They need a couple of spares in case of sickness or other commitments.

They need to get another woman in there I think, back when CJ was doing it they'd never have a panel of all 5 men. If they get another man in then they have the same problem where either Daphne or Judith (or both) have to be there every show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    Couldnt stand him. Such an arrogant person.
  • HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just imagine the show in 10 years time when CrapJ can't even get into a panto in Margate and he comes back with his tail between his legs. :):)
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    Did CJ leave or was he pushed?

After all Humpty Dumpty was an egg-head, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His arrogance really boiled me like! His attitude to knowledge was stinking to say the least, good bye C.J!

Will they not do a competition/spin off show like they did to introduce Pat to the team?
  • Trains123Trains123 Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    I didn't watch too much of Eggheads because of the timing but managed to catch a few here and there and agree that with him gone it may difficult for the quiz to keep going. I think him and Daphne are the two stars of the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trains123 wrote: »
    I didn't watch too much of Eggheads because of the timing but managed to catch a few here and there and agree that with him gone it may difficult for the quiz to keep going. I think him and Daphne are the two stars of the show.

:confused::confused: it's 2012. There are 17,354 ways in which you can now watch something other than when it was scheduled. :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, Kevin is dull but he's an absolute mine of information.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently he's leaving to concentrate on his acting career.
    Personally, I can't imagine him being anyone other than CJ, but what do I know? :confused:
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    It's because Judith is not a quizzer. She's just very well educated. The others are not only quizzers but seasoned quizzers and that mean memorising lists of things you don't especially like. Kevin recently said he memorised a list of the real names of rappers for example.

Judith only knows about stuff she's intersted in or has been taught - therfore the entertainment rounds - film and TV, music and celebrities she's knows very very little. And of course that's why she gets picked for those rounds. But she's incredibly smart.

I wouldn't say she is incredibly smart. Far from it.
    Forum Member
    :confused::confused: it's 2012. There are 17,354 ways in which you can now watch something other than when it was scheduled. :confused::confused:

For me it's not really a show I would watch other than when it is shown.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DrSleep wrote: »
    His arrogance really boiled me like! His attitude to knowledge was stinking to say the least, good bye C.J!

Will they not do a competition/spin off show like they did to introduce Pat to the team?

....... and Barry. Well, I should think so. It's good to have two spares.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it's not really a show I would watch other than when it is shown.

eh? makes no sense at all.
    Forum Member
    eh? makes no sense at all.

I am saying that I will only really watch it when it's shown on TV as scheduled. It's not really a show (for me anyway) to catch later on the iPlayer. The only time I use the catchup service is usually for news related documentaries.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am saying that I will only really watch it when it's shown on TV as scheduled. It's not really a show (for me anyway) to catch later on the iPlayer. The only time I use the catchup service is usually for news related documentaries.

Like I said, makes no sense at all. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like I said, makes no sense at all. :confused:

I understood it. :rolleyes:
  • jalfrezijalfrezi Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    afx237vi wrote: »
    He's not as bad as Judith. She must lose as twice as much as she wins, and even when she does win half her answers are guesses.
    I always laugh when Judith comes out with a deadpan "oh dear" when she gets something like a football question wrong. :D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If he was pushed, then so should Judith be, does she ever win a round?