Britney - website shut down and countdown appears

rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
Forum Member
✭✭
Britneyspears.com has been shut and all that now appears in the caption 'All Eyes on Me' with a countdown timer leading to Sept 17th.

Very excited to see what this means, Vegas confirmation? Single or Album?

Comments

• Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Album for sure!!

Exciting :D
  • JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Will.I.Am hasn't got anything to do with it.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    She's ALWAYS has good lead singles.
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    "Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide..." :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Justicar wrote: »
    I hope Will.I.Am hasn't got anything to do with it.

Me too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Single premier im guessing, really excited for this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's been a rumor it will be the single announcement,
    Naughty boy also mentioned in a ds article yesterday about the single "it's out in a couple of weeks"

I'm excited
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Interesting news. Hope it's news about the new single or album!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally. I've been patiently waiting for so long. The next 28 days are going to pass so slowly though. :D
  • crazymonkcrazymonk Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This countdown idea is being used by other artists, I wonder if my faves will generate hype with it, doubt it though. :D
  • RikScotRikScot Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bowie said nowt....caught us all out ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe people still care about Britney Spears. :rolleyes:

How can anyone respect/like an artist who hasn't sang a song live in about six years?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »

How can anyone respect/like an artist who hasn't sang a song live in about six years?

Pipe down. U may not be a fan. Many others are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    Pipe down. U may not be a fan. Many others are.

But why? I don't get it at all. You're lining her pockets by buying her albums and going to her tours and she can't even be bothered singing live. You're essentially paying money to go see a girl dance about on stage miming to a CD. :confused:
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    But why? I don't get it at all. You're lining her pockets by buying her albums and going to her tours and she can't even be bothered singing live. You're essentially paying money to go see a girl dance about on stage miming to a CD. :confused:

Her songs are good. At the end of the day that's all a lot of people really care about, me included.
  • chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has to be vegas if she s starting in january they have to put the tickets on sale like right now
  • BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. She's coming to reclaim isn't she? That fire is back in her belly.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's the Princess of Pop, she's a sex symbol of the late 90s & early 00s, boys had a crush on her, girls wanted to look like her

I'm not a 90s kid or anything but I like Britneys music she may not have such a powerful voice like Beyonce but who cares, so would of been in love with her if I were a tad older & cared about music,
  • BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    She's the Princess of Pop, she's a sex symbol of the late 90s & early 00s, boys had a crush on her, girls wanted to look like her

I'm not a 90s kid or anything but I like Britneys music she may not have such a powerful voice like Beyonce but who cares, so would of been in love with her if I were a tad older & cared about music,

Beyonce is irrelevant as a performer however technically efficient she is. Britney is a legend of her time. It goes beyond performance or music. She is a living work of art.
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really excited about the impending announcement/event/release on Sept 17! My bet is that either she will premiere her lead single from album number 8 OR that she will announce her Vegas show and put tickets on sale.

I'm pumped for Britney's new era... I think this will be her best work till date.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    She's ALWAYS has good lead singles.

ALWAYS :cool::cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am very excited :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    umr3000 wrote: »
    Really excited about the impending announcement/event/release on Sept 17! My bet is that either she will premiere her lead single from album number 8 OR that she will announce her Vegas show and put tickets on sale.

I'm pumped for Britney's new era... I think this will be her best work till date.

Same but I have loved all her albums and different eras no matter how chaotic some were so I don't think this will be any different; she always gets better and better imo.
    She NEVER disappoints with her music :).

Blackout was probably one of my favorite eras. I would NEVER get over Billboards for changing the rules at the last minute so that she couldn't chart at n1 and charted at n2 in the US, till this day I am bitter over it :(.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeees!!! I hope it will be her single, her album and her Vegas dates. Id prefer a tour only because my bank account is empty but hey ho. So excited for her album, she never disappoints.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Errrm quite a bit of her last tour was live, at least for most dates. The tour before I can agree with you there was only one or two. Don't write her off from gossip.