Three in a Bed | New Series | Wednesday 18th March '15 - Ch4 - 8pm

1424344454648»

Comments

• Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Pub owners - you said no to our place so we're saying no to yours. :p:p:p The woman seemed ok though.

Cherry or Cherie or what ever her name was seemed very pretentious and me, me me.

I agree, the only halfway decent person on the show. I loved it when the camera showed her rolling her eyes at Cherry (?) during the sequence with the birds, bet loads of eye-rolling is done but never gets aired?:D
  • Options
    NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    i also completely forgot this was on
    So did I. I checked last Wednesday - did this series of 3iaB start off on Wednesdays? :confused: - and then tracked it down on Sunday evening... and then forgot anyway. It does not appear, from what you're all saying, that it was an unmissable bit of tv. I'll check to see if my magic box recorded it anyway.

I had guests last week who announced at breakfast one morning that they were avid viewers of 4iaB, never missed an episode, and they'd minutely checked their bed and the bathroom for hairs. ^_^-raised eyebrows emoti. Happily, there weren't any - as per an OCD 4iaB-er, I vacuum the shower trays and bath - but they did comment that they were convinced that the production team planted dust and hairs.
    fiagomez wrote: »
    i still cant stand the voice over man- he just doesnt sound right...
    Do you watch W1A - the BBC spoof? David Tennant does a very dry, tongue-in-cheek (scripted) commentary which I think would be great applied to 3/4iaB. And let's face it, the show needs a re-vamp.
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot this was on so washed my dog instead. Was it any good?

not really...................the ones that should have won came last...blooming lovely place it was, really lovely:(
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    not really...................the ones that should have won came last...blooming lovely place it was, really lovely:(

Lovely, but very expensive. In a competition to find the 'best value B&B' there's a limit to how much you can charge and still be considered 'best value', no matter how good the facilities are.
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Where has 3iab gone :-(
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheddy99 wrote: »

I don't know. :confused:
    sheddy99 wrote: »

I still don't know. ;-) :D

Annoying though isn't it. Maybe this runs finished, but who knows. I'm sure it isn't as we never got that many new episodes. The ramshackle way C4 screened them lately was so all over the place though that you get the feeling a new one could suddenly pop up with no pre warning whatsoever. It's all become a bit of a mess.
    I guess we just need to await further developments. :confused: >:(
  • Options
    Peachy KeenPeachy Keen Posts: 2,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Which episode of 'FIAB' was it where one of the guest(s) refused to stay in the hotel and went to stay elsewhere? I think the hotel in question was in London but l could be wrong.

Cheers in advance.
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Which episode of 'FIAB' was it where one of the guest(s) refused to stay in the hotel and went to stay elsewhere? I think the hotel in question was in London but l could be wrong.

Cheers in advance.

There was one place in Scotland, Glasgow I think it was when a woman refused to stay at a B&B.
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Glasgow one was series 3 episode 47 - it was Edinburgh though - Richmond house hotel.
    There was another one - series 4 episode 29 in the Brecon Beacons - Tai'r Bull Inn where a rather stained mattress and a smell of vomit persuaded the contestants to stay somewhere else.
    :)