Options

MARIAH CAREY - TRIUMPHANT (out early August!)

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like Memoirs actually. Since she left Sony though it's been major hit and miss. Love MC2U. Isn't she releasing it again?
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    It's a wrap,Hate u & Langushing were really good but the rest of the album was forgettable E=mc2 was a mixed bag.
    I really hope the new album is better than the single I feel sad too that she can't even write/tell what a good song is.
    I'm not saying she should do bubblegum pop if she prefers
    r n b but at least make it good memorable not forgettable music.

My feelings exactly i feel she is uncertain in her direction she wants to recapture the success of her earlier works but with the more urban feel and creative control she has always craved and Emancipation was such a return to form a new era that she was unable to retain.

E=MC2 wasn't the best album but it worked it was contemporary and moving forward with just the ballads lacking.

Memoirs good concept not fully realised resulting in a frankly not good album.

Triumphant is like what she hardly appears on it when the remixes are better you have to question her logic.
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remixes are now available on itunes.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when is the album out?
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    when is the album out?

early next year apparently... I seriously hope this track is not an indication of the entire album (even though it's now just a "buzz" single)... Mimi can do better than this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Camino wrote: »
    when is the album out?

According to Randy Jackson(her manager), it is coming out in March 2013 (http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/08/mariah-carey-eyes-march-2013-album/)
  • Options
    Pippa2012Pippa2012 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did triumphant completely flop?
  • Options
    johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pippa2012 wrote: »
    did triumphant completely flop?

Yes :(
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and that absolutely awful NFL performance didn't help. She sounded great earlier on singing her old classics, I don't know what happened. When she spoke at the end, she sounded really ill...but she wasn't ill so... I'm confused.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetm1995 wrote: »
    According to Randy Jackson(her manager), it is coming out in March 2013 (http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/08/mariah-carey-eyes-march-2013-album/)

thanks, a while longer to wait then