Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Not for terribly long. After two days he'd managed to get about two tablespoons of milk so I went out to reception at the hospital and requested some Aptimil ASAP, that he took to the way his mum takes to red wine:D aww, i have the stroppy teenage years to look forward to yet. Should be fun!:p

We need aviator shades for all of us. I'll check out poundland and also for some fake tan. An industrial sized container of it, obviously!:D

My neighbours said we can used their garden, ya know extra gazebo and tables for all the others who will undoubtedly want to join our partay!;-)

oh I'm game as long as we keep to the rota to make sure the "suffering" thread is manned at all times. We don't want a repeat of Bank Holiday Monday. No sickies, even a hangover is not an excuse.

If Pete is suffering there is no excuse not to be there for him. Do not let him down with drunk posting, it leads to messy quotes from previous posts.

Hmmbop do you want me to bring wine and chocolate? :)

How lovely for Peter and Emily to spend their holiday with a photographer, hairdresser and manager.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ladies
    I've been thought the stroppy teen age years...I survived...just ... With the help of some large Vodka and lemonades .... Good luck
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    oh I'm game as long as we keep to the rota to make sure the "suffering" thread is manned at all times. We don't want a repeat of Bank Holiday Monday. No sickies, even a hangover is not an excuse.

If Pete is suffering there is no excuse not to be there for him. Do not let him down with drunk posting, it leads to messy quotes from previous posts.

How lovely for Peter and Emily to spend their holiday with a photographer, hairdresser and manager.

I was horrified, disgusted, disappointment and extremely upset when I realised the thread had been unmanned all.day.long. On bank holiday Monday. It's just not on. Ever. You're right Caz, no excuses. From now on this thread, it's number of views and posts are my main priority!

And we do need some tutorials on quoting/multi quoting:D

Like I said previously, only the finest Swiss chocolates and champagne ( Krug is my preference) will do. It's going to be a very very classy night.

Haven't seen the most recent OK shoot. I'll maybe wear a hoody and sunnies, aviators most likely, and have a look in Sainsburys tomorrow afternoon. So, did little Amelia accompany her mum and dad while they were working away from home?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

It was a 'busmans holiday'.....He was there to shoot his calender.:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balls.
    You know perfectly well that you are both sitting in matching pleatherette outfits in Hmmbop Heights, which has been converted into a shrine to the pink princess.
    Every available wall has been covered in pictures of KP, you sleep in a replica pink horsebox and eat your meals from plates emblazoned with pictures of your idol.
    You big fibber.
    :p

This is a description on Britain Towers to a T
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what you mean PP. Seems it's a mutually beneficial relationship between CAN and TM. He is their 'star client', they need him to keep the CANbarn running. Pays the bills. They don't have much else of any talent or quality on their books. And TM needs them to micro manage his 'career' and now by the looks of things his partners. Seems there is potential career opportunities brewing in the public eye arena for Emily, too. Time will tell.

So much for PA doing things differently this time. It's IS like KP/PA the sequel - as much as his fans try to deny it. Same TM, different girl. Everything else seems to be the same. Selling his private life for money. It's all he knows now. And It is depressing. I do think the GBP have wised up to it and that OK magazine now only appeals to a very specific market.

Would that be the gullible market
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    It was a 'busmans holiday'.....He was there to shoot his calender.:p:D

No need to poke your tongue out at me, he has previously combined a break with work, helps when doing the accounts to claim expenses :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Balls.
    You know perfectly well that you are both sitting in matching pleatherette outfits in Hmmbop Heights, which has been converted into a shrine to the pink princess.
    Every available wall has been covered in pictures of KP, you sleep in a replica pink horsebox and eat your meals from plates emblazoned with pictures of your idol.
    You big fibber.

Just read this, so true, Pricey, my idol!! Aww Az, you know me too well. You've got hmmbop heights down to a tee!:D my pink decor is very sophisticated, as I'm sure you can imagine.:o:blush::)

Right, gotta go do something constructive (iron work clothes for tomorrow.... Borey worey).
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balls.
    You big fibber.

Well, if reading about tangomans antics didn't put me off my tea, this certainly did...
    Ladies
    I've been thought the stroppy teen age years...I survived...just ... With the help of some large Vodka and lemonades .... Good luck

My baby is 5 next week and he acts like a stroppy teenager already :blush: he's growing up way too fast
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read this, so true, Pricey, my idol!! Aww Az, you know me too well. You've got hmmbop heights down to a tee!:D my pink decor is very sophisticated, as I'm sure you can imagine.:o:blush::)

Right, gotta go do something constructive (iron work clothes for tomorrow.... Borey worey).

Katie isn't my idol either ...
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    You missed out the bit where it says "little and often". I would imagine that as a Medical student of some years, she is well qualified to know what healthy eating is:)

Little and often and small plate eating are two entirely different things. Small plate eating is when you eat a portion of a regular multi-food group meal smaller than a childs. It's calorie and nutrient restrictive practice - something no doctor would recommend to a size 8 woman.
    Daisy
    I consider myself suitably chastised and will endeavour to mend my ways in future

Don't let yourself down again ;-):D
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Yes, with her own breast milk. We saw on ML her and Pete purchasing a breast pump and they discussed the fact that she would sometimes express her milk into a bottle so that PA could sometimes feed his baby also.

Several breastfeeding mothers express their milk into bottles to take with them when they go out as not all women are comfortable with breastfeeding in public.

You are somewhat missing the point with your comment about Emily not being a "super mum" because she sometimes bottle feeds.

The breastfeeding versus bottle feeding debate is nothing to do with the use of a bottle, it is more to do with the belief that breast milk is better for babies than formula is.

Am I reading the wrong article - because nowhere does it say in the link I clicked that Emily was bottle feeding with her own milk...simply that she was bottle feeding...which in general parlance means formula. Just because the were seen in TV making a song an dance about buying one does not mean they are using it.
    Just flicked though OK! while the O/H was wine perusing...yeah, loads of very posed shots in Dubai...Pete over-grinning...jeez that must hurt..I'm not sure if he's smiling or if he's trying to crush and walnut with his thighs, Emily in microshorts and bikini top, side profiles of Emily's tiny waist as she learns over boaty things....well I'd say that Canily have found their niche for her to earn her keep....her size 8 figure/diet secrets blah blah.

Oh and they mention KP's recent holiday....no idea why.

Forgot to add...apparently they aren't getting married yet because having a baby and getting married are two big things and they want to separate the two :confused: but when they do, true to form, she want a dress just like her daughter's future husbands' mother...Kate Middleton. Their drip drip mentionings of the the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is so cringy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/MygorgeouslittlePringles

Same flyer as hes posted today, its amazing just who he will use to bring attention to it
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little and often and small plate eating are two entirely different things. Small plate eating is when you eat a portion of a regular multi-food group meal smaller than a childs. It's calorie and nutrient restrictive practice - something no doctor would recommend to a size 8 woman.

Don't let yourself down again ;-):D

Am I reading the wrong article - because nowhere does it say in the link I clicked that Emily was bottle feeding with her own milk...simply that she was bottle feeding...which in general parlance means formula. Just because the were seen in TV making a song an dance about buying one does not mean they are using it.

Forgot to add...apparently they aren't getting married yet because having a baby and getting married are two big things and they want to separate the two :confused: but when they do, true to form, she want a dress just like her daughter's future husbands' mother...Kate Middleton. Their drip drip mentionings of the the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is so cringy.

There are quite a number of superficial similarities between Kate and Emily. Tall, educated brunette with swishy hair, tan and smiley personality.

And PA gets with her while Kate's extremely popular. I'm not saying that that was necessarily the reason he got with her, but it might have made her a particularly attractive prospect, especially in CAN's eyes...

Yes, the constant "comparisons" to the Cambridges is ridiculous. But, like many other Z-listers, PA is the most embarrassingly unsubtle type of social climber, attempting to superficially link himself with those more popular/more sophisticated/better respected/more famous/more talented, in the hope that it will reflect well on him (which it never does).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    There are quite a number of superficial similarities between Kate and Emily. Tall, educated brunette with swishy hair, tan and smiley personality.

And PA gets with her while Kate's extremely popular. I'm not saying that that was necessarily the reason he got with her, but it might have made her a particularly attractive prospect, especially in CAN's eyes...

Yes, the constant "comparisons" to the Cambridges is ridiculous. But, like many other Z-listers, PA is the most embarrassingly unsubtle type of social climber, attempting to superficially link himself with those more popular/more sophisticated/better respected/more famous/more talented, in the hope that it will reflect well on him (which it never does).

Swishy hair:)

Been busy in the office today and not much time for pursuing the internet. Did I miss anything??:D:D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Been busy in the office today and not much time for pursuing the internet. Did I miss anything??:D:D:D

OMG.. Yes you did!! PA tweeted about his new album and some coffee beans and reminded us about womens rights being rejected on this day in history.

Where have you beeeen..?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    OMG.. Yes you did!! PA tweeted about his new album and some coffee beans and reminded us about womens rights being rejected on this day in history.

Where have you beeeen..?

:o
    Genuinely THE most exciting thing to happen in zelebland for months.
    I mean, all the other z-listers have been so quiet lately haven't they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Only heard the news about an hour ago....sorry if this is insensitive but with you being such a KP fan I have to ask...is the party cancelled?:blush:>:( I will hold off the spray tan if it is.....:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only heard the news about an hour ago....sorry if this is insensitive but with you being such a KP fan I have to ask...is the party cancelled?:blush:>:( I will hold off the spray tan if it is.....:cry:

>:(
    Oi!
    I've only just talked myself into going - and we all need something to cheer us up in light of recent events.
    I've already had my first coat of Ronseal and bought my ear defenders.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »

Same flyer as hes posted today, its amazing just who he will use to bring attention to it

The oh so obvious placing of that flyer made me cringe:blush:

Been busy in the office today and not much time for pursuing the internet. Did I miss anything??:D

Let me think..........I've thought, absolutely nothing, dull, dull, dull;-)
    lozenger wrote: »

Where have you beeeen..?
    :o
    Genuinely THE most exciting thing to happen in zelebland for months.
    I mean, all the other z-listers have been so quiet lately haven't they?

Yep coffee & talk of the sh!t Big Nit, forgot about that, otherwise a bit of a yawn fest^_^

Nnooooooooo! I've got my aviators and orange ronseal:(
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Oi!
    I've only just talked myself into going - and we all need something to cheer us up in light of recent events.

Me too and I'd bought us all black Jedward style wigs:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

That's unfair to claim Andre uses his kids to sell something ...tut tut
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oi!

This was me and Mr Caz on our Christmas hols , I'm hoping I can create the same colour from a bottle
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was me and Mr Caz on our Christmas hols , I'm hoping I can create the same colour from a bottle

Actually, I think you both look a bit pale and wishy-washy cazzz.
    Make sure you got for at least 5 coats each of Dark Mahogany.
    We all need to make as much effort as we can to look suitably upmarket for Hmm's prestigious event.
    I mean, look what she's done to Hmmbop Heights, just for us

http://nimvocdn.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/EatonHouseStudio1.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, I think you both look a bit pale and wishy-washy cazzz.
    Make sure you got for at least 5 coats each of Dark Mahogany.
    We all need to make as much effort as we can to look suitably upmarket for Hmm's prestigious event.
    I mean, look what she's done to Hmmbop Heights, just for us

http://nimvocdn.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/EatonHouseStudio1.jpg

well, she is a fan after all, its to be expected. I bet there is a pink range rover in the drive too!:o
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D What a stunner you are, Caz. I'm so jealous of your unearthly orange hue.

Is Mr Caz wearing a thong? Any pics of him from the back?
This discussion has been closed.